how is this game?

1 hour ago, Muhammed777 said:

It's an awesome game for any JoJo Fan !

It's not perfect but still very good. A typical Anime brawler, but with some RPG-elements.

And the trophies are pretty easy.

do you need a 2nd controller for anything? i remember the ps3 one needing one to pull off some stuff. this one does indeed look more fun because the ps3 one was kinda more like a hardcore fighting game, although with easy trophies lol. this style looks more fun because it looks to be in the style of fighting games i like, like a naruto or J Stars Vs. it doesn't look like J Stars was very well received, but i had a lot of fun with it years ago.

i have only watched the first two arcs of Jojo, i liked the 2nd one, gotta give stardust crusaders a go, maybe while playing this if i get the game.  

1 hour ago, RJP_X said:

do you need a 2nd controller for anything? i remember the ps3 one needing one to pull off some stuff. this one does indeed look more fun because the ps3 one was kinda more like a hardcore fighting game, although with easy trophies lol. this style looks more fun because it looks to be in the style of fighting games i like, like a naruto or J Stars Vs. it doesn't look like J Stars was very well received, but i had a lot of fun with it years ago.

i have only watched the first two arcs of Jojo, i liked the 2nd one, gotta give stardust crusaders a go, maybe while playing this if i get the game.  

You don't need a second controller for anything. But you do need to do the online trophies and the problem there is that the online is region locked. Someone mentioned it to me (I forget their name unfortunately) that this applies to all regions, so you won't be able to play online with people from the U.S. or Japan if you're from Europe and vice-versa.

But otherwise the game is fine if you're a JoJo fan.

28 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

You don't need a second controller for anything. But you do need to do the online trophies and the problem there is that the online is region locked. Someone mentioned it to me (I forget their name unfortunately) that this applies to all regions, so you won't be able to play online with people from the U.S. or Japan if you're from Europe and vice-versa.

But otherwise the game is fine if you're a JoJo fan.

yeah i did read that unfortunately, also that the online has issues as it is. the region locked online isn't good for a niche game like this. if i got the game, not sure if i could even find someone even in the U.S. to get the online trophies before september. signed up for a month of PS+ to get the online trophies in SAO Fatal Bullet, but this Jojo game is another anime game i've had my mind on when i had the strategy of signing up for a month to get the online trophies done. so i might want to pick it up just to do that. thankfully i mostly play games that don't have online trophies so usually no need for membership, but unfortunately some have them tacked in. 

7 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

yeah i did read that unfortunately, also that the online has issues as it is. the region locked online isn't good for a niche game like this. if i got the game, not sure if i could even find someone even in the U.S. to get the online trophies before september. signed up for a month of PS+ to get the online trophies in SAO Fatal Bullet, but this Jojo game is another anime game i've had my mind on when i had the strategy of signing up for a month to get the online trophies done. so i might want to pick it up just to do that. thankfully i mostly play games that don't have online trophies so usually no need for membership, but unfortunately some have them tacked in. 

The online is weird. This doesn't show up in recorded footage that I've seen but when you actually play it the online is really slow like the characters are moving underwater or something. So that on top of the region thing makes it a pretty easy guess as to why not a lot of people would play it even just for fun.

But since the game goes on sale fairly often I imagine you could find a random person every now and then or maybe a boosting session might help.