Pick Your Favorite...  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Female Character

• Kirika
    • Sonia
    • Rinna
    • Marion
    • Excella
    • Other (Beatrice, Alfriede, Liselotte, etc)
  2. 2. Male Character

Curious as to everyone's favorite characters in the game. I've included all playable characters in the poll plus an option for any NPCs as well.
Feel free to elaborate or pick more than one!

My favorites are:

Image result for sonia and jinasJinas with Sword

I often enjoy characters that wield swords, and that definitely is a factor in my choice, but I think maybe the long, flowing black hair has something to do with it as well.
But honestly, I think it's more that these two were the most fun to control during battle due to their agility/quickness. I tend to prefer good DPS characters when playing games with a more action-based battle system.

Close behind were:
Lestin-- He was pretty fun to control, probably even more fun than Sonia when both are low-leveled
Marion-- Had one of the better personalities in the game despite all she had to deal with AND also has the best comedic timing

King Albert-- Another swordsman with long, flowing black hair.... how could I not like him? I also like when stories have benevolent kings that listen to their people.

Edited by eigen-space

I always control Marion unless I really have to level some others, she has really high survivability and it's generally safe to spam attacks since I find it's better to leave blocking to AI with Sonia or Yuma. Also love her unconventional ways of seeing things, plus the Ette costume is a nice option. I'd say next up is Rikka or maybe Excella, but I'm not doing Refrain yet.

Guys? What guys? I guess Lestin since there are never too many heal spells and the whole stoic guy thing makes for good jokes. I think he is in a way similar to Kirika, that they're kind of a mess under the serious/graceful exterior.

I wish there was a gender bender option for Yuma, though.

Sonia favorite female, i like her design, her personality and she's easy and awesome to use in battle.

Agnum favorite male,  tbh, it was always gonna be between him and Yuma for me. I prefer Yuma to play as but i like Agnum's design and personality :P

• Like 1