The same but different Glitched??

Im_Not_Banksy

• 5 months later...
34 minutes ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

You have to defeat the first boss on all 3, if it doesn't pop the first time delete all saves and start from begining.

Thats what I had to do when I went for the PS4 stack.

I have beaten the boss on the first area with all 3 characters and the trophy didn't pop. I have heard that you need to beat all 3 areas with all 3 characters, then beat level 1 of the marsh with all 3 characters too. 

34 minutes ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

You have to defeat the first boss on all 3, if it doesn't pop the first time delete all saves and start from begining.

Thats what I had to do when I went for the PS4 stack.

How many times did you have to delete your save and try again?

Edited by Cryogenicide_X

26 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

I have beaten the boss on the first area with all 3 characters and the trophy didn't pop. I have heard that you need to beat all 3 areas with all 3 characters, then beat level 1 of the marsh with all 3 characters too. 

How many times did you have to delete your save and try again?

I know when I did it on PS4 I had to do bosses, I might've gone abit further can't really remember tbh.

I only deleted the 3 saves 1 on each and redo for it to pop.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello. Few minutes ago i finished this game and same here i had some problems with the trophy. Eventualy it poped up but. I finished the game with first character 100% with second 44% and with third 41%. To get the trophy you need to do all three areas all 3 with all characters. The trophy did not poped up after i finished the boss on my 3rd char it poped up when i loaded my second char. I wanted to keep play to make more procentaje of the game. Hope this helps. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Can confirm that this is still buggy. You have to complete the first 3 worlds with all 3 characters. My first guy only had 94%, so it doesn’t need to be 100. After completing all 3 worlds with the 3rd character, I had to exit out and go back in with the 2nd character for some reason. I hope this helps. Buggy trophies are the worst.