A little disapointed

HailHale81

First of all I did like this game a lot but by the end, it left me kinda disappointed. I really liked the first game and was excited for this one but it seemed to be lacking. They did add online features and made it look prettier with more characters and special Kevin levels. Got to love Kevin ? haha. The problem is this game lacks a boss fight, has less food variations and it's way easier than the first. Not to mention they upped the price from the first game by a good portion.

Again this is still a very fun game but was expecting it to be as good as the first with added features. Hopefully DLC will come soon cause I want more of this haha.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HailHale81 said:

First of all I did like this game a lot but by the end, it left me kinda disappointed. I really liked the first game and was excited for this one but it seemed to be lacking. They did add online features and made it look prettier with more characters and special Kevin levels. Got to love Kevin 1f436.png haha. The problem is this game lacks a boss fight, has less food variations and it's way easier than the first. Not to mention they upped the price from the first game by a good portion.

Again this is still a very fun game but was expecting it to be as good as the first with added features. Hopefully DLC will come soon cause I want more of this haha.

yeah I was interested in it when I first saw it but might wait for a sale to pick it up. Thanks for the info on it

I actually felt like there was more food variation than the first.

Personally we just found it to be more of the same, which in this case was good. On the first playthrough we found some of the actual levels to be quite challenging but the score targets to be too generous (or perhaps it's easy to score high with combos). The online mode is quite decent but you have to rely on people working with you. Looking forward to the DLC and, hopefully, an online co-op.

On 2018-08-12 at 0:05 PM, HailHale81 said:

First of all I did like this game a lot but by the end, it left me kinda disappointed. I really liked the first game and was excited for this one but it seemed to be lacking. They did add online features and made it look prettier with more characters and special Kevin levels. Got to love Kevin 1f436.png haha. The problem is this game lacks a boss fight, has less food variations and it's way easier than the first. Not to mention they upped the price from the first game by a good portion.

I liked it. It was what I expected. The game is great co-op, horrible singleplayer and just a good enough length. It did improve a little on the previous game, and the biggest difference is you can throw stuff and the characters look better. So I can see why you think it didn't add much.

But the last game didn't have a boss fight really. It was an illusion of a boss fight. Instead of the normal deliverystation it was replaced by the ever peckish'es mouth and the level was longer. The only difference between that level and the last level of overcooked 2 is that it has a normal deliverystation instead of a big monster's mouth.

• Like 1