Genghis

Belts

13 posts in this topic

bro no chance, just forget getting the belts, the chances of you getting the belts are so small... pls don't let me explain this haha just forget fight night and EndWar. If you believe me.

Hahaha, so you're still demanding these belts 3 years later, Pradeep.

The chances are low for most people, but for you: they're even lower. Way lower. 

1 hour ago, Genghis said:

Guys, we need to know who has the belts right now. 

As far as I know, the same person has the belts and they are not willing to borrow them out to people at this time. 

5 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

The chances are low for most people, but for you: they're even lower. Way lower. 

You're absolutely right.

5 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

You still trading the belts to your alt and back every few days? Or has someone else taken that responsibility? 

7 minutes ago, Nitro said:

You still trading the belts to your alt and back every few days? Or has someone else taken that responsibility? 

No, that heinous guy is still very much doing it. A real shame for such a good game really. 

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Whoever is passing the belts back and forth between themselves is a loser with no life, but we all know that already. 

Actually decided to move the belt operation over to discord. I'd say by now it's the most well-oiled discord boosting server.

36 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Someone else. I'm merely a part of a consortium of backups. 

21 minutes ago, Phil said:

Whoever is passing the belts back and forth between themselves is a loser with no life, but we all know that already. 

You mean your discord group thinks that. I wonder why that is? Mhmmm, would have nothing to do with the fact that most of its members have a cat in hells chance at being helped, would it? (Well, the ones I know of anyway).

Edited by Potent_Delusions

18 minutes ago, Phil said:

You’ve hit a new low by sympathising with Genghis. He’s the guy who 3 years ago was endlessly harassing me for the belts, in-fact so much so that he added people who knew me on Facebook who had nothing to do with the game just to tell them to demand my help for him. Throughout all that time I never had the belts.

Genghis is the main reason nobody will be helped, because maybe someone who got help would pass a belt to him and he doesn’t deserve to get the trophies when he harasses people and pretends to be the owner of PSNTL to threaten Jeanmi. I don’t know about you, but I sure didn’t take kindly to friends of mine being harassed when they had nothing to do with the belts, the people who want the belts are huge scumbags who don’t leave you alone and don’t ask nicely. NightRusticDawn was a nice guy and he got help, if people had a better attitude instead of being a stalking bitch, they might have been helped.