Soufwar

A new trick for your Vita, finally 2 accounts on one system :)

15 posts in this topic

Did you guys know that someone finally found a way to let you use your accounts from other regions on your PS Vita in conjunction with your main account? Vita players will already know that you can’t use different accounts on it like PS3/PS4 lets you. Someone figured out a way to actually let you do that and it’s not a hack, just an email attachment. The catch is that your Vita’s screen can not turn off and your WiFi has to stay connected. I can’t see why you would use this method for playing long games like Persona 4 Golden or even short games like Telltale because it needs to be in one sitting, but this opens up the door to different region games that are extremely easy like My Name Is Mayo or auto popping from different regions on vita like Sound Shapes! What do you guys think? Do you have a second account in different regions you wish to use to actually pop these trophies? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's pretty cool, until Sony patches it. 😖

And technically, you could keep your Vita charged the entire time so it doesn't power off.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that would be amazing. I have 4 different region accounts and would really like to add some vita stacks to my profile. any info on how to do this?

LOL nm DUH just saw the link to youtube

Edited by XxraymanjrxX
just saw link
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't keep up on this stuff- is this different then the previous workaround to play multiple regions on the vita?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not this again...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

That's pretty cool, until Sony patches it. 1f616.png

I'm pretty sure Sony forgot the thing even exists. 😜

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like this would be perfect on the PSTV.

 

I mean, I have no interest in it, all my stuff is on my main account, but as far as needing to be kept on goes, being constantly plugged into a power point seems a pretty easy way to ensure that happens.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has been revealed in an older thread. I've done this myself actually; not hard at all. It's cool to see Hakoom showing the trick. Many more trophies for him!

 

I did once so I could finish a glitchy game (only one region was unbeatable). I plan on doing it again but for region exclusive games (like that manga creator game and of course VN's). As for stacks, I'll probably not do it because that will get very costly over time. I love trophy hunting but won't go through thatmuch hassle and money for stacks. I'll stick to cross-buy stacks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DrHambone said:

This has been revealed in an older thread. I've done this myself actually; not hard at all. It's cool to see Hakoom showing the trick. Many more trophies for him!

 

I did once so I could finish a glitchy game (only one region was unbeatable). I plan on doing it again but for region exclusive games (like that manga creator game and of course VN's). As for stacks, I'll probably not do it because that will get very costly over time. I love trophy hunting but won't go through thatmuch hassle and money for stacks. I'll stick to cross-buy stacks!

Well, i’ve been thinking. If you bought some Japanese game that never got and will never get a release in the West,assuming that game is cross buy and gives you the Vita version, and assuming the stars align and its auto pop too, this would be a great way to get an extra stack on the Vita. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This way might be safer if you're going for online trophies. If trophies auto-synch at least they'll do it to your main account.

The old way seems safer with offline games. Just turn WIFI off or pull the LAN cable until you're ready to synch your trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, dzstrpc said:

This way might be safer if you're going for online trophies. If trophies auto-synch at least they'll do it to your main account.

The old way seems safer with offline games. Just turn WIFI off or pull the LAN cable until you're ready to synch your trophies.

Can't put a LAN cable in the Vita, unless you're talking about the PSTV

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soufwar said:

Did you guys know that someone finally found a way to let you use your accounts from other regions on your PS Vita in conjunction with your main account?

 

Yes, we knew:

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

That's pretty cool, until Sony patches it. 1f616.png

And technically, you could keep your Vita charged the entire time so it doesn't power off.

sony won't patch this up this has been circulating around for years 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.