Looks fun

Gefro-On-Defro

10 minutes ago, trophyhuntin749 said:

Probably which may scare me away dont think I would pay 4.99 for this kind of game but we will see got to buy death's gambit first lol

Very excited for that game. Already pre ordered. Deffo check out dead cells too. Amazing game

Edited by Gefro-On-Defro
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Very excited for that game. Already pre ordered. Deffo check out dead cells too. Amazing game

Ya plan on it may not be for awhile I decided to buy divinity sin since the second one is coming out soon and wanted to try to get the first one played through first, to many amazing games right now and not enough wallet space lol

2 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

It launched at 3.99 on Steam. 

Usually PSN prices are more expensive.  Expecting 4.99 USD. 

Ok ya just looked it at steam and 1.99 is what I saw thanks for letting me know, ya I figured it would be 4.99 may wait that is a little much for a game I will only play for a few holes at a time

14 hours ago, fisty123 said:

The game is up for the Australian store at $17.95 AUD so yep much higher in price then the Steam version...... I am still buying it tho :D

EU/AU price is like 2.5 times the price of the American/CAD price.

6.99 CAD here, but it EU it is around 15-17CAD Converted. 

17 minutes ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Yeah it’s alot, far too much for such a game. Did anyone buy it in here? Any good?

I bought it, it's pretty good. With 2880 holes it offers a lot of playability.

Sidenote: There is a bit of a learning curve at the beginning because its a golf game without a z-axis you are stuck on a 2-d plane and getting used to the power gauge is pretty frusturating.

I played it a lot last night. It's extremely addictive. Shame there's no online play because it would be a great game to play other players.

It's great how you have to really think about every single tee shot. You can get good but never 'too good'. There might be 2000+ holes but every single one is unique. It doesn't take long to play 18 holes (20 minutes?).

Downsides? You progress to the next stage no matter what. Shame it doesn't make you break 50 or something (which would be reasonable).

I would recommend it even at the price I paid (£9 in England). It's the best of the five indie games I've bought recently. 

Edited by JPageMartin36
  • Like 1

I've finished 13/20 worlds. The first 10 were a lot of fun. Since then though the 'themes' are just repeating with marginally (on the whole) harder holes. It's getting old now.

The 10th hole of course no 101 ; took me 45 shots to get home. I was tearing my hair out.

I'm not sure if you're meant to switch pucks later in the game. I've used the red one with a white stripe down the middle for most of the game.

I got my 40-shots-in-a-round trophy somewhere on world 7. That was a nice surprise. Probably easiest though to keep rebooting world 1 if you're desperate for it quickly (or if you already finished the career mode).

I've had 209 howls in one and have a hole average of 3.62 so far. It's nice when you fluke a shot straight off the bat.

Edited by JPageMartin36

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...