Suggestions: Similar Vita Games

DrHambone

What other games out there are similar to Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Muramasa Rebirth, Dragon's Crown, and Dust: An Elysian Tale? Prefer digital versions but am open to physical only. Region doesn't matter. Specifically looking for Vita titles but am open to PS3 and PS4 titles.

56 minutes ago, Leon Hasegawa said:

Battle Princess of Arcadias (PS3 - NA Digital version)

Perfect, just what I am looking for! I'll definitely check it out.

19 minutes ago, ZombieKiryu0 said:

Salt & Sanctuary and Rogue Legacy

IMO, those are more of a Metroidvania style. Reminds me of Devious Dungeon, La-Mulana, and some other games. Not really what I am looking for but thanks for the suggestions! I forgot about Salt & Sanctuary and it's 'Dark Souls' feel.

• 2 weeks later...

If trophies isn't a big deal to you then the PSP Sega Genesis Collection has some games like that, Golden Axe for example. If trophies is a big deal then it's also on PS4 and that version also has more games.

The PSP Capcom Classics Collections also has some side scrolling beat 'em ups.

Drawing a bit of blanks when it comes to Vita-specific titles but Sumioni is a bit similar and also a unique game. Seems many didn't like it though but I did. Be warned that it's short and has no plat.

Strider on the PS3/PS4 has a bit of Metroidvania elements but no more than Dust: an Elysian Tale. I think it could suit you.

• Like 2

On 8/12/2018 at 7:13 PM, DrHambone said:

What other games out there are similar to Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Muramasa Rebirth, Dragon's Crown, and Dust: An Elysian Tale? Prefer digital versions but am open to physical only. Region doesn't matter. Specifically looking for Vita titles but am open to PS3 and PS4 titles.

YS Celceta.

Slightly different but probably interesting Toukidens (the 3) and Soul Sacrifice (Delta preferably).

All these are available physical.

• Like 2