What was your first Vita game?

ZombieKiryu0

Three games really as my partner got me a Vita for Christmas five years ago and then ordered the games separately and bundled it all together. Uncharted: Golden AbyssVirtua Tennis 4 and Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified. Two of them were brilliant and the other one was terrible. No prizes for guessing which one it was xD

First Vita-game I bought was LittleBigPlanet as it was part of a Cyber Monday-bundle that Amazon.de had back in 2012. That offer also included PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale for free but I didn't want that at first. Two days after the order Amazon send me a code so I could order PSABR for free. Considering the fact that the game just launched a week prior PSASBR was surely a hit. xD

Persona 4 Golden.

It's the game I actually *bought* the Vita for.

It's still the *only* game I ever used on my Vita :awesome:

I have a few others in my backlog (namely P4 Dancing, which I should start soon), but nevertheless, my first game is so far my *only* game.

• Like 1

Sly: Thieves in Time, it came with Vita when I bought it. I was first very happy, but when I started playing it... It had the awful Finnish (my native language) voice acting which I could not stand... So, I left the game unplayed and bought Muramasa Rebirth and Ys Memories of Celceta and played those two instead!

I did buy Sly again... ENGLISH. And double platted it! :D

Edited by killivincent