What was your first Vita game?

ZombieKiryu0

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack. I bought a Vita back when it was first released and none of the retail games just looked to be worth the price. So, I bought a few digital-only titles. That one and Super Stardust Delta gave me a lot of fun. MotorStorm RC was another early one I played the crap out of. My first retail game was Army Corps of Hell.

The first Vita I bought come with a 10 game pack that included LittleBigPlanet, Wipeout 2048, Motorstorm RC and Little Deviants, and also bought another 8GB card with a Sports pack that included Everybody's Golf and Modnation Racers (and another Motorstorm RC). Instant favorite was Everybody's Golf, eventually my first platinum.

Found a picture in a Vita launch thread of what I picked up for launch so I guess these were the first.  I think some were out a week after the first edition bundle when the non-FEB came out and some were able to be picked up before the FEB.  So not sure which one was technically the very first one purchased.

bWLcb.jpg

• Like 1

I think theoretically PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, because it was included, but to no surprise, the first i seemed to play on was that welcome parkj thing or the MGS HD Collection(Unfortunalty i had no idea about beeing online first before trophy dates get saved, thats why many of my first ps vita trophies are with missing timestamps)

• 2 weeks later...

Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation. I just recently Platinum the game and I had fun with it though the frame rate would drop occasional and ran I into a few glitches, plus the story is forgettable. Heard the HD version is much better, less glitches and frame rate drop might give it a look someday.