What was your first Vita game?

ZombieKiryu0

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 7:16 PM, hittheroadbucky said:

I actually only got my vita last year so I picked up a number of games at once. I got the Jak trilogy, Minecraft, Terraria, Tearaway, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Ratchet & Clank trilogy and Sly Thieves In Time. The first one I played though was Jak & Daxter and the Precursor Legacy purely because that’s one of my favourite games of all time so I couldn’t resist ? my vita collection is pretty small though and I would like to expand it but I don’t really know what titles to go for ?

That's funny, I also got one last year.  The first games I played were Resogun and Söldner X-2.  The first game I bought for it was probably the Final Fantasy X/X-2 bundle.

If I could recommend any games, they would be Geometry Wars 3, Iconoclasts and Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

49 minutes ago, SeekNirvana said:

That's funny, I also got one last year.  The first games I played were Resogun and Söldner X-2.  The first game I bought for it was probably the Final Fantasy X/X-2 bundle.

If I could recommend any games, they would be Geometry Wars 3, Iconoclasts and Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

I’ve heard really good things about resogun! How was final fantasy on the vita? ? I’ll definitely check those out ?

Uncharted Golden Abyss, which I also got the plat for. It's a shame that plat, along with at least 30 other games' plats are stuck on my old account which I don't use anymore. Maybe I'll go for the plat on that game again when I decide to finally do U1,2, and 3 again on this account.

Edited by PostGameBlues

On 8/12/2018 at 11:25 PM, ZombieKiryu0 said:

Mine was Persona 4 Golden. I hadn't played the original Persona 4 and seeing the Golden version being released on a portable system pretty much set in stone that I wanted a Vita.

Same.

Although i had played the vanilla P4. I still havent platinumed or finished it properly til this day. 

I do have a save after christmas with most things done though...do i go back to it? 

13 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

Uncharted Golden Abyss, which I also got the plat for. It's a shame that plat, along with at least 30 other games' plats are stuck on my old account which I don't use anymore. Maybe I'll go for the plat on that game again when I decide to finally do U1,2, and 3 again on this account.

I thought the bounties were pretty stupid. I generally don't like it when they have to add something that throws RNG into an otherwise solid experience.

Kind of wish they used the characters exclusively for this game for Uncharted 4 and The Lost Legacy. Then again it was made by Bend Studios, the same company that made Days Gone.

• 2 weeks later...

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, but that was just an auto-pop platinum, so it hardly counts.

I honestly didn't get the Vita for any particular game, it was just discounted at a shop I frequented. But I was rather pleased to finally be able to play Oddword: Stranger's Wrath.

• 2 weeks later...

Uncharted Golden Abyss. Became a fan of Uncharted series after playing Among Thieves and when I saw PSVita + Uncharted Golden Abyss bundle (it was SIM card model but unfortunately I lost the SIM tray lol) I immediately grabbed it.

On 4/8/2020 at 6:16 PM, hittheroadbucky said:

I actually only got my vita last year so I picked up a number of games at once. I got the Jak trilogy, Minecraft, Terraria, Tearaway, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Ratchet & Clank trilogy and Sly Thieves In Time. The first one I played though was Jak & Daxter and the Precursor Legacy purely because that’s one of my favourite games of all time so I couldn’t resist ? my vita collection is pretty small though and I would like to expand it but I don’t really know what titles to go for ?

Pretty much the same for me. I bought the Vita on Black Friday this past year and I got Uncharted: Golden Abyss, the Jak Collection, and the Sly Cooper Collection (although Sly 3 was a digital download code that's no longer valid so I only ended up getting 1 and 2).

• 2 weeks later...