ZombieKiryu0

What was your first Vita game?

144 posts in this topic

Persona 4 golden and soul sacrifice 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2020 at 7:16 PM, hittheroadbucky said:

I actually only got my vita last year so I picked up a number of games at once. I got the Jak trilogy, Minecraft, Terraria, Tearaway, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Ratchet & Clank trilogy and Sly Thieves In Time. The first one I played though was Jak & Daxter and the Precursor Legacy purely because that’s one of my favourite games of all time so I couldn’t resist 🤓 my vita collection is pretty small though and I would like to expand it but I don’t really know what titles to go for 🤔

 

That's funny, I also got one last year.  The first games I played were Resogun and Söldner X-2.  The first game I bought for it was probably the Final Fantasy X/X-2 bundle.

 

If I could recommend any games, they would be Geometry Wars 3, Iconoclasts and Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, SeekNirvana said:

 

That's funny, I also got one last year.  The first games I played were Resogun and Söldner X-2.  The first game I bought for it was probably the Final Fantasy X/X-2 bundle.

 

If I could recommend any games, they would be Geometry Wars 3, Iconoclasts and Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

I’ve heard really good things about resogun! How was final fantasy on the vita? 🤔 I’ll definitely check those out 😊

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Uncharted Golden Abyss, which I also got the plat for. It's a shame that plat, along with at least 30 other games' plats are stuck on my old account which I don't use anymore. Maybe I'll go for the plat on that game again when I decide to finally do U1,2, and 3 again on this account.

Edited by PostGameBlues
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Persona 4 Golden, that game was the reason I got my Vita.

Edited by Mike13858
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2018 at 11:25 PM, ZombieKiryu0 said:

Mine was Persona 4 Golden. I hadn't played the original Persona 4 and seeing the Golden version being released on a portable system pretty much set in stone that I wanted a Vita.

Same.

 

Although i had played the vanilla P4. I still havent platinumed or finished it properly til this day. 

 

I do have a save after christmas with most things done though...do i go back to it? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got it with Final Fantasy X/X-2, Gravity Rush, and Muramasa.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

Uncharted Golden Abyss, which I also got the plat for. It's a shame that plat, along with at least 30 other games' plats are stuck on my old account which I don't use anymore. Maybe I'll go for the plat on that game again when I decide to finally do U1,2, and 3 again on this account.

 

I thought the bounties were pretty stupid. I generally don't like it when they have to add something that throws RNG into an otherwise solid experience.

 

Kind of wish they used the characters exclusively for this game for Uncharted 4 and The Lost Legacy. Then again it was made by Bend Studios, the same company that made Days Gone.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought the Soul Sacrifice special edition Vita while I was in Hong Kong in 2013, so that was my first game

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Assassin's Creed III Liberation, came with the Vita when I bought it way back when.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I bought a Vita just to play Persona 4 Golden.

I bought P4G and Tales of Hearts R when I got my Vita.

I have gotten quite a few games for it now though that I'm finally working on.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, but that was just an auto-pop platinum, so it hardly counts.

I honestly didn't get the Vita for any particular game, it was just discounted at a shop I frequented. But I was rather pleased to finally be able to play Oddword: Stranger's Wrath.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine was assassin’s creed 3 liberation.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Severed, from when Vita games were still part of PS+ offerings

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have only had the Vita for about a year myself but the first game was Sword Art Hollow Fragment.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was Ys Memories in Celceta, in fact I actually just bought the Vita just to play that game (later falling in love with the console)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only got my Vita for Resistance Burning Skies. I love the series. I was super sad when I heard that they were no longer continuing to create games for the franchise. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uncharted Golden Abyss. Became a fan of Uncharted series after playing Among Thieves and when I saw PSVita + Uncharted Golden Abyss bundle (it was SIM card model but unfortunately I lost the SIM tray lol) I immediately grabbed it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Persona 4 Golden. Bought my VITA specifically for that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2020 at 6:16 PM, hittheroadbucky said:

I actually only got my vita last year so I picked up a number of games at once. I got the Jak trilogy, Minecraft, Terraria, Tearaway, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Ratchet & Clank trilogy and Sly Thieves In Time. The first one I played though was Jak & Daxter and the Precursor Legacy purely because that’s one of my favourite games of all time so I couldn’t resist 🤓 my vita collection is pretty small though and I would like to expand it but I don’t really know what titles to go for 🤔

Pretty much the same for me. I bought the Vita on Black Friday this past year and I got Uncharted: Golden Abyss, the Jak Collection, and the Sly Cooper Collection (although Sly 3 was a digital download code that's no longer valid so I only ended up getting 1 and 2).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Persona 4 Golden here. I played the original on PS2 and was so excited to get Golden. I bought the Vita for that game, but then there are so many visual novels that I've enjoyed so I'm glad I got it. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God of War: Collection.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.