What was your first Vita game?

ZombieKiryu0

Rayman Legends. While it wasn't the reason I picked up a Vita, it definitely helped me get accustomed to the system (it's one of my favorite games, and by some crazy coincidence it was the first game I played on PS3). I still use my Vita regularly.

8 minutes ago, AwkwardFantasy said:

LittleBigPlanet Vita!

I'm a huuuge long time LBP fan, so LBP Vita was the reason I even wanted the vita as a kid to begin with.

Since you mentioned it, LBP Vita is one of my favorite platinums, and the second rarest platinum in my collection only behind Little Deviants. With the exception of a few extremely annoying trophies (looking at you, 50 Unique Players), this was a fantastic game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ElevExplorer64 said:

Rayman Legends. While it wasn't the reason I picked up a Vita, it definitely helped me get accustomed to the system (it's one of my favorite games, and by some crazy coincidence it was the first game I played on PS3). I still use my Vita regularly.

Since you mentioned it, LBP Vita is one of my favorite platinums, and the second rarest platinum in my collection only behind Little Deviants. With the exception of a few extremely annoying trophies (looking at you, 50 Unique Players), this was a fantastic game.

I platted LBP vita too, funnily enough all of my rarest platinums are from LBP games. And yeah I loved the LBPV story mode. I thought it was as good as the mainline series story modes.

Edited by AwkwardFantasy

I just bought myself a Vita as I'm going to be without my PS4 and PS3 for a while and firstly, damn! What a system; such a cool little console.

When I bought it I also ordered the Sly Trilogy and Resistance Burning Skies. However, once the console actually arrived, upon checking it out, I found Final Fantasy X in it.

So I guess FFX was my first Vita game.