"Are You Serious?!" +" Top Secret" glitched

VirtualNight

I completed the whole game (BFE) on Serious difficulty (x51 multiplier, i see a harder difficulty of 61x mutipler tho), without modifers (no infinite ammo, i left activated the armor and health locations as the guide doesn't say anything about them) but no trophy. It may didn't unlock because to be sure that unlimited ammo was turned off i pressed triangle, rather than just selecting the difficulty when asked, could be this the problem?

I found every single secret (also my stats say so, 119 secrets in total) on BFE campaign, no trophy.

Suggestions?

Edited by VirtualNight

17 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

I found every single secret (also my stats say so, 119 secrets in total) on BFE campaign, no trophy.

Suggestions?

I didnt had any issues with Serious difficulty trophy but Top Secret glitched on me too, I collected every secret in the game and it didnt popped. The only solution I know of is to collect them all over again unfortunately.

• Like 1

Got both trophies.

For all secrets is like you said Reimi, you can only pick them again, i got the trophy while picking them again during my speedrun, in a level the trophy popped so it seems that a secret may not be registered when picked even if the stats say you got it, and this means there is no way to know which secret is really missing.

For Serious run, when you have to choose the difficulty is crucial you pick it without pressing triangle to customize, if you start the level from this menu you won't get the trophy.

Finally i can said goodbye to the "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" guys, i still hear theyr scream...

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1