Trophies disabled

Skargarim

Hi, 

I am playing on a snow map and trying to get the plowmaster trophy. Now the game says that trophies are disabled and i don't know why. It is a Regular game with unlimited money and unlock everything OFF. any idea whats wrong? Do i have to Start a New game? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/13/2018 at 11:49 AM, Skargarim said:

Hi, 

I am playing on a snow map and trying to get the plowmaster trophy. Now the game says that trophies are disabled and i don't know why. It is a Regular game with unlimited money and unlock everything OFF. any idea whats wrong? Do i have to Start a New game? 

Unlimited money is the problem. NO mods should be activated else the trophies are locked for that save file.

On 14.9.2018 at 0:37 PM, spainracer said:

Yes it's the unlimted Money.

A reason why i didn't buy the game for ps4, on PC you can mod the game that Trophies Pop again.

Come again? There is a trophy for earning +15.000 per tick. And it was fairly easy to get this. Trophywise CS was piss easy. I really do not understand why anyone would need unlimited money. CS is very forgiving and you really need to fuck up a LOT to write red numbers. And should you somehow be in troubles try to reduce the finances for energy and water. Still problems? Remove all your universities and build a campus. Go the American way. $$$ ...STILL having problems? I am sorry but you are awful... Maybe try this:

Still whining about not having unlimited money? Wow, you are my anti-hero... :3

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 14.5.2020 at 3:58 AM, Neputyunu said:

Come again? There is a trophy for earning +15.000 per tick. And it was fairly easy to get this. Trophywise CS was piss easy. I really do not understand why anyone would need unlimited money. CS is very forgiving and you really need to fuck up a LOT to write red numbers. And should you somehow be in troubles try to reduce the finances for energy and water. Still problems? Remove all your universities and build a campus. Go the American way. $$$ ...STILL having problems? I am sorry but you are awful... Maybe try this:

Still whining about not having unlimited money? Wow, you are my anti-hero... :3

Yeah I like to build a nice looking City, with other words Sandbox Mode but yeah Trophies to earn at the same time is a nice to have feature, that's the reason why I love sim builder games where you can mod.