Is it possible to find 15 players nowadays??

bani24jj

The servers are dead, thus you are going to have to boost everything but the active boosting population is dwindling fast so it might take you a while to find enough people to get the 15 player trophy done. I don't recommend this game at all, because it's very buggy and the online trophies are a chore to get done - plus the servers are terrible.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

In the past 2 weeks I have been part of 2 seperate boosting sessions where we were with 16 people and all managed to get the trophy. So yes, that is still very much possible but in my opinion it is the least of your worries with this game.

The servers have become even worse lately than they have been in the past. It can take up to 20 times of restarting the game to even log onto the multiplayer and then you still have to end up in the lobby itself. It took around 2 hours each time for all people to get into the same game during the sessions. Often the server will put your game into an infinite load after a match and you will time out, needing to connect all over again. And you always have to quit after about 3 or 4 matches or so to make sure the thing does not crash and eat up your progress.

If you care about your completion percentage I think it's best to forget about this game and not even start it at this point.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

The servers have become even worse lately than they have been in the past. It can take up to 20 times of restarting the game to even log onto the multiplayer and then you still have to end up in the lobby itself. It took around 2 hours each time for all people to get into the same game during the sessions. Often the server will put your game into an infinite load after a match and you will time out, needing to connect all over again. And you always have to quit after about 3 or 4 matches or so to make sure the thing does not crash and eat up your progress.

If you care about your completion percentage I think it's best to forget about this game and not even start it at this point.

I have to agree with this. The server issues alone are enough of a reason to avoid this game but if the servers don't drive you nuts, the insane trophy grind will.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

the online trophies are a chore to get done (even with boosting)

This sounds as if it was actually possible without boosting. I'm pretty sure, nobody ever earned all the weapon challenges legit :D

I would highly recommend to have 2 ps3 for boosting this game. 

4 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

This sounds as if it was actually possible without boosting. I'm pretty sure, nobody ever earned all the weapon challenges legit :D

I would highly recommend to have 2 ps3 for boosting this game. 

At launch, the online stuff would have been possible legit but you haven't got a cat in hell's chance of getting them now without boosting. I'll update my initial post to make that clearer :).

I platinumed this not that long ago, I boosted all the online trophies by myself except for war party, I played every day for 4 hours at a time using two ps3's and 3 for the double kills. It took me 4 months of grinding to get soldier of misfortune. My advice if you're going to do it, have something entertaining in the background. This grind will drive you nuts eventually, just the constant repetition, that's if the game doesn't decide to erase your days progress like it did to me a few times. Good luck, soldier!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

At launch, the online stuff would have been possible legit but you haven't got a cat in hell's chance of getting them now without boosting. I'll update my initial post to make that clearer :).

Even at launch it was impossible. The multi kills with some weapons are absolutely impossible without boosting

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...