Telltale bringing missable and collectables trophies back

Well, looks like Telltale is getting back to their origins, now is not just about beating the game, now it seems like you have some missable trophies and collectables to deal with. That reminds me some old games from Telltale like Jurassic Park and Back to the Future.

I just hope Telltale don't go to that way, hope they get back to that "only have to beat the game stuff". Because honestly i hate playing a game while worring about missable and collectables trophies like these. 

?

Edited by Yuri_Fantasy
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

Hey, just so you know, there is already a thread about this, but it's under "unreleased games", so I can see why you didn't know. :) 

As a response to this post, I'll leave this here: 

I agree I love the play and 100% route ... But it was getting old and OLD fast so, yes I like to get more from the game and this will do just fine. :) 

3 hours ago, Yuri_Fantasy said:

Well, looks like Telltale is getting back to their origins, now is not just about beating the game, now it seems like you have some missable trophies and collectables to deal with. That reminds me some old games from Telltale like Jurassic Park and Back to the Future.

I just hope Telltale don't go to that way, hope they get back to that "only have to beat the game stuff". Because honestly i hate playing a game while worring about missable and collectables trophies like these. 

1f641.png

please, don't be THAT kind of a trophy hunter...

• Like 1