Can´t find all animals

Pinselneo

14 hours ago, boromir120 said:

The quickest and easiest solution is get a disk copy of the game, play it with all patches removed. The trophy requirements change from 10 planets with all species found to just scan 80 Faunus. Which is a LOT quicker and easier. 

Hope that helps some of you.

Is version 1.00 very buggy?

44 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

Is version 1.00 very buggy?

HAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAH!

Ahem, sorry. Got something in my throat.

Yeah, No Man's Sky 1.00 is very buggy. It's not completely unplayable, but don't expect to do basic space exploration game stuff like hyperjump twice in a row. I don't recall that trophy being different in 1.00 though so you might want to double check.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Ash Williams said:

HAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAH!

Ahem, sorry. Got something in my throat.

Yeah, No Man's Sky 1.00 is very buggy. It's not completely unplayable, but don't expect to do basic space exploration game stuff like hyperjump twice in a row. I don't recall that trophy being different in 1.00 though so you might want to double check.

This^

I started playing on 1.03 and that crashed and glitched like crazy so I can only imagine what 1.0 was like. If you have to play unpatched for this trophy, don't play it for any longer than you have to.

• 3 months later...

Everyone whose posted already probably already has the zoology trophies but here's something that might help players looking for help in the future who don't want to go back to 1.00. Now that Visions - Version 1.75 has been released, sentient rocks now exist in the game. I've came across two hexagonal planets while playing today, on both planets the sentient rocks were the only life form on that planet for an easy 100%. 

Obviously it's completely random whether players find hexagonal planets or not but seeking them out is another option regardless. I spent a lot of hours searching for all species (usually I'd get to 1 remaining and couldn't find the last one) so I know how much of a pain it is. If you get lucky this could make zoology easier/quicker to achieve. 

4 minutes ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Everyone whose posted already probably already has the zoology trophies but here's something that might help players looking for help in the future who don't want to go back to 1.00. Now that Visions - Version 1.75 has been released, sentient rocks now exist in the game. I've came across two hexagonal planets while playing today, on both planets the sentient rocks were the only life form on that planet for an easy 100%. 

Obviously it's completely random whether players find hexagonal planets or not but seeking them out is another option regardless. I spent a lot of hours searching for all species (usually I'd get to 1 remaining and couldn't find the last one) so I know how much of a pain it is. If you get lucky this could make zoology easier/quicker to achieve. 

All Exotic Worlds now have only the 1 Lifeform present so it doesn't matter what type you find, the setup is identical where the wildlife is concerned :).