Some stamps' location

Valtekken173

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, Decroux3000 said:

Could you please clarify the MuiMui King one? Did you get the stamp from the item insect that you get after levelling the stage past 3?

Exactly. Get all the notes until the prize is an item fly and the stamp should be in that.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Decroux3000 said:

Thanks for the reply - are you sure it was Perculoka 2? Because I have that stage at level 3 with 3 notes remaining and have triggered the insect about 50 times to no stamp :'(

Eh, I wrote that post right after I had gotten it so I'm pretty sure.

Ty for the help, I didn't get it from the bug but I did get it from the Perculoka 2 hidden king - I'm thinking it might come from the bug only after you get 20 locos?

One more question - do you remember how many consecutive wins you got when you were awarded the Loco Rider song? It's all I need for the plat now >.<

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Decroux3000 said:

Ty for the help, I didn't get it from the bug but I did get it from the Perculoka 2 hidden king - I'm thinking it might come from the bug only after you get 20 locos?

One more question - do you remember how many consecutive wins you got when you were awarded the Loco Rider song? It's all I need for the plat now >.<

I don't, but I remember it not taking many tries

I tried going for the longest streak I could and I got like 6 wins or so

• 2 months later...
On 10/12/2018 at 2:44 PM, Decroux3000 said:

In my experience, It's absolutely random. You can quit (a.k.a. kill yourself) on the second win and get the song. The reward does not seem to be related to the number of wins. 

Usually I played the first few rounds and quit when it starts being two against one. I found this the fastest (and less boring) way because in the first rounds it is easier to win than to lose. But you can use whatever "strategy" you want, you just have to keep repeating the minigame.

Good luck. ;)

After having 100%'d the game 3 times in order to eventually trick the game into giving me the Platinum I can agree that it does appear to be random. I believe it I got it on a 6 win streak the first time and then a 4 streak the next 2 times so 4 might be the magic number?