*Possible New Bug* Recruiting Sergeant *Fixed*

I am now sitting at 59/103 Citizens and no trophy... I still have saves from when I had under 50 Citizens so Im going to stop playing until it gets fixed, which sucks because I was enjoying it.

So apparently there is a new glitch related to the Recruiting Sergeant trophy, it seems to have started when the "Adventure Pack" update came out.

There is small subreddit about it with a few people complaining... But no fix has been found so far.

Has anyone here encountered this bug?

EDIT: The glitch is now fixed with patch 2.01

Edited by JavaNext
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, CountFlame said:

Yes, im currently at 96 citizens. I hope when and if it gets fixed I wont have to start over. :(

You didn't get Recruting Sergeant (50 citizens)? But you are close to Recruting Consultant (100 citizens), I wonder if you'll unlock either trophy when you get to 103. ?

Edited by JavaNext

3 hours ago, JavaNext said:

You didn't get Recruting Sergeant (50 citizens)? But you are close to Recruting Consultant (100 citizens), I wonder if you'll unlock either trophy when you get to 103. 1f914.png

Didnt want to risk it, but I suppose I could save in another slot just in case and poat my findings.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr Frog said:

Hello ,

I met this bug too I made the game twice and it's always the same, I'm in version 2.00

I start the game without the update and in addition I miss this trophy for platinum: x

If you play the game unpatched or with patch 1.03, you should be able to unlock the trophy. You did get  Recruting Consultant after the patch right?

I too have the same problem, I have 84 citizens and no trophy
How do you advise me to continue?
If they make a patch, will the trophy then unlock itself?

Why do not you tell the developer? Unfortunately my English is bad, I'm Italian

Edited by darktore

1 hour ago, darktore said:

I too have the same problem, I have 84 citizens and no trophy
How do you advise me to continue?
If they make a patch, will the trophy then unlock itself?

Why do not you tell the developer? Unfortunately my English is bad, I'm Italian

The only way to get the trophy right now is to delete the game and play it unpatched from the start, read the guide because there was another glitch before 1.03.

I looked for ways to report the bug, but I don't know any lines of communication with the developer, they don't even have forums...

Edited by JavaNext
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

L'unico modo per ottenere il trofeo in questo momento è quello di eliminare il gioco e giocare senza patch fin dall'inizio, leggere la guida perché c'era un altro glitch prima 1,03.

Ho cercato i modi per segnalare il bug, ma non so tutte le linee di comunicazione con lo sviluppatore, non hanno nemmeno forum...

unfortunately I have the digital version of the game

13 hours ago, Kaph- said:

I got the Recruiting Consultant trophy 4 days ago on patch 2.00.

Maybe I got lucky, but I didn't encounter any bug so far on the latest patch.

1 hour ago, Lorelai05 said:

I didn't get the trophy. I play with the patch 2 since the beginning. Hope I get it with the Recruiting Consultant. 

There is probably a specific cause to the bug, similar to the previous Rejuvanate Bug, meaning it might not affect everyone...

Namco Bandai are already aware of this issue and are working on a fix, so it's mostly a matter of time until the update comes out.

I finished the game yesterday, wanted to plat it, so I keep doing some quests and got "Recruiting Consultant" but checking my trophy list I saw I don't get "Recruiting Sergeant" ... I really hope a patch will correct it, I don't want to have to do the game from the start again ... So for the moment I won't do any of the other trophies too, I'm not gonna spend hours of farm if I can't plat it.

On 15/8/2018 at 2:39 PM, JavaNext said:

L'unico modo per ottenere il trofeo in questo momento è quello di eliminare il gioco e giocare senza patch fin Dall'Inizio, leggere la guida perché c'era un altro glitch prima 1, 03.

Ho cercato i modi per segnalare il bug, ma non così tutte le linee di comunicazione con lo sviluppatore, non hanno nemmeno forum...

today with the 2.01 update they have solved the trophy bug. I was 87 citizen, I recruited another and magically unlocked the trophy

On 21/8/2018 at 6:12 PM, saign_365 said:

Stava guardando la mia lista Trofeo ieri e appena realizzato ho avuto questo bug troppo: \

Attualmente a circa 80 cittadini. Spero davvero che se/quando risolvere il sistema, non dovremo rigiocare il gioco per ottenere questo trofeo.

today with the 2.01 update they have solved the trophy bug. I was 87 citizen, I recruited another and magically unlocked the trophy

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, darktore said:

I can confirm this aswell, I loaded an older save, recruited a citizen and the trophy popped, along with Platinum.

• Like 1