xXSLACKER101Xx

Pet Trading

178 posts in this topic

I got a pet guinea pig that i could give. My psn is asianboyy97. Send me a fr with a note saying your from psnprofiles.

Hey Folks,

I have three pets right now, Bat, Zombie and Slime, I'd happily trade any of them for Mining clothes or other pets.  I can easily dupe these pets and give them back after you've shared them to me.  If anyone also has corrupt or hallow world, let me know and I'd love to join in.

I have Zombie, Slime and Bat, I'd gladly trade them for any of the pets I'm missing folks!

Friend invite sent, I'd love the help on the Hallowed and Corrupt world trophies.  I'm building a world for each but it's taking forever and having two PS3's running Terraria 24/7 for two weeks is going to be a painful electic bill....

Any one willing to help me by inviting me to yours corrupted and hallowed worlds for some reason my world don't go up .i have all pets and all armors even the mining shirt and pants if any one needs those .please

i've got a small hallowed and a large corrupted thats nearly finished so could invite you dude but what system version are you playin on?... also to get the percentages up just mine big gaps all over the place and use unholy waters etc to make the process go along quicker... try not to touch the areas like jungle, underworld etc etc cause takin out a block doesnt really affect the percentages... you can take down the jungle and it will only change the corruption level by a few percent, do you need any armours?...

i didnt notice you typed about havin all armours lol...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

i've got a small hallowed and a large corrupted thats nearly finished so could invite you dude but what system version are you playin on?... also to get the percentages up just mine big gaps all over the place and use unholy waters etc to make the process go along quicker... try not to touch the areas like jungle, underworld etc etc cause takin out a block doesnt really affect the percentages... you can take down the jungle and it will only change the corruption level by a few percent, do you need any armours?...

i didnt notice you typed about havin all armours lol...

Considering its posted in the ps3 forums, that might give you a clue :P

Considering its posted in the ps3 forums, that might give you a clue :P

Actually no, trophy list is shared and so there's no Terraria subforum in Vita forums. But game has cross-play, so platform doesn't really matter.

However it's better to just check person's profile instead of asking such questions.

Just did, if I could somehow return the favor please let me know!

EDIT: If anyone still needs the aforementioned trophies, I"ll still help you out.

can i still join for your world ?

my PSN ID : Vendrik-Kho

I'll add you right now... :D

vivan, are you still playing this game ?

i see you are missing the pets and the corruption, but you have the hallowed ?

could somebody give me the pets i can get anyone who wants a 100 platinum coins and mining armor set  :highfive:

Just did, if I could somehow return the favor please let me know!

EDIT: If anyone still needs the aforementioned trophies, I"ll still help you out.

could you help me mate with pets mate  my  psn platinumgamer31  

If anyone would be willing to help me get the zombie, werewolf and hornet pets, i'd be really grateful.  Also, if anyone had a hollowed or corrupt world, please add me alcalidrifter.  I don't have much to trade but i'd dupe anything you want from my inventory.  I have a hamdrax, ninja mask, godly phasesaber, light disks and other neat stuff. I'd also be willing to help anyone kill bosses.  Will work for trophies. psn: alcalidrifter

Hey,

Looking for the pets, mining set & hallowed/corrupt, willing to help with other trophies :)

PSN: x-dagga-x

YES!  Finally found a zombie brain.  Now all I need is the honeycomb and the wolf fang. 

One of my worlds is 3% away from being completely hallow.  If all goes well and the trophy pops for me, I'll let everybody know in case anyone is interested in doing a hallow/corrupt swap. 

Oh, and again, responsible players are more than welcome to send me a friends request.  Be sure to reference Terraria somewhere in there so I know what's up!  :)

Hi! 

I just need the Slime pet and a Corrupt world!

Please Help!

PSN: Wolfsongs

Edited by Wolfsongs

done trading/boosting

Edited by tw34kfr34ky

done trading/boosting

Edited by tw34kfr34ky

got all the pets

trading them for good armors or corrupt world

I've got the Miner's top and all three sets of the top tier armours. I need all but the Slime and Bat pet items.

I too am looking for a corrupted world, as well as a hallowed one.

got all the pets

trading them for good armors or corrupt world

Same here! I'm trying to make a Corrupt world but ugh lol.

does anyone need to take down the bosses twice? i can solo any of them so feel free to ask... also appologies to anyone who wanted to use my corrupt/hallowed worlds... i've fucked them both up, a corrupter spat vile underground and has ruined my hallowed world so im startin it all over, my corrupt world is a wreck too with a portion of hallowed makin its way around hell... if anyone wants to add me and help turn a new one into hallowed let me know, you need plenty of holy waters as just litterin the surface then hellvatorin to the hell to repeat...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

does anyone need to take down the bosses twice? i can solo any of them so feel free to ask... also appolgies to anyone who wanted to use my corrupt/hallowed worlds... i've fucked them both up, a corrupter spat vile underground and has ruined my hallowed world so im startin it all over, my corrupt world is a wreck too with a portion of hallowed makin its way around hell... if anyone wants to add me and help turn a new one into hallowed let me know, you need plenty of holy waters as just litterin the surface then hellvatorin to the hell to repeat...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

btw my tip for anyone is from my pc version and even though it takes abit longer its this:

once you enter hard mode dont be too concerned about containin the corruption/hallow as both will progress to around 30/35 on their own and even take over the jungle eventually... all you have to do is concentrate on bosses, armours, farmin etc then start corruptin/hallowin the underworld under each respective biome... you should then be on around 44/46 percentages and you can just add/take away from either the the corruption or the hallow... i was doin this but i fucked up my worlds so startin again... you can contain the hallow/corruption to make things quicker but if you didnt manage to then you should just carry on and allow them to do their thing, both when activated make bee lines diagonally in opposite directions anyway so you should have a meetin point...

to corrupt a world quicker just start the corruption off on both sides at the very edges and it'll soon take over any hallowed areas...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR