Pet Trading

xXSLACKER101Xx

• 3 weeks later...

lol my brother has gotten all the pets on his own except with the mischief wistle (ice queen)... my advice from what i have seen... just concentrate on getting 1 pet after another... leave the "i cant find this pet in my worlds" for the last because they are way time consuming... my advice is to let this the last trophy in the game since its the most time consuming one

• 3 weeks later...

Not looking for a trade but was wondering if folks know if the 'Seaweed' summoning item needs to be found in a hardmode world ? According to http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/terraria/194731-terraria-trophy-guide-roadmap.html it can be found pre-hardmode but I've now raided over 100 Ivy Chests and still no sign of it.  I'm beginning to feel I'm doing something wrong.

Edit: Got the seaweed on the 124th Ivy Chest opened on a pre hardmode world. Wow, that was a grind. 

Edited by markcavan

I can give the 24 pets if someone wants it.

If you would like any of the pets, just send me a message to my psn account.

Update: since the 1.3 update came out, idk if they have added new pets, that are required for the trophy, but im still willing to give all the pre-1.3 pets.

Edited by evar110
Just updating the comment
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally got on since 1.3 update and wow the game is really not easy to see or navigate anymore. Plus a lot of my pets got removed since the update and are now gold bunnies! Just wanna get this plat done now. Looking for a bit of help. 

I have:

- Corrupt world

- All crafting stations

- All NPCs

- Amber mosquito

- Fish

- Toy sled

- Tartar sauce

- Unlucky yarn

- Parrot cracker

- Seedling

- Strange glowing mushroom

- Tiki totem

I need:

- Bone key

- Seaweed

- Eaters bone

- Nectar

- Lizard egg

- Zephyr fish

- Baby grinch's mischief whistle

- Cursed sapling

- Eye spring

- Spider egg

--- Also need hallowed world and armors if you are nice enough to give ?

Edited by Bombstriker

WOW! Made a horrible mistake by letting Warhawkito in my world to get the corrupt world trophy. He said he had nothing to offer and asked for it for free. Was kinda lame but I said sure. He came into my world, got his platinum, stole all the money I had saved up in my chest and left...

Cool. So yeah would like to trade things from now on. Cause being the nice guy gets you nothing anymore apparently...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/4/2018 at 10:23 AM, Bombstriker said:

WOW! Made a horrible mistake by letting Warhawkito in my world to get the corrupt world trophy. He said he had nothing to offer and asked for it for free. Was kinda lame but I said sure. He came into my world, got his platinum, stole all the money I had saved up in my chest and left...

Cool. So yeah would like to trade things from now on. Cause being the nice guy gets you nothing anymore apparently...

Always back up your savedata and reload it.  Turn autosave to OFF in this game.  Lesson learned for you. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...