xXSLACKER101Xx

Pet Trading

184 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have all the Armor and I am looking for Hallowed, Corrupted, Pets and that is about it. It's a tough grind, I spent countless hours on some pets but found almost nothing, which seems to be the old adage in this game. Please let me know if you're willing to help or if you need all armors or crafting tables, which I have all of.

PSN: Semper_Enim

Central US timezone

Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 P.m., 10:00 P.m. - 12:00 a.m.

Weekends: Flexible timing.

Im searching for the baby grinchs mischief whistle on ps4.... I'm in my 78. frost moon, and it didnt drop once. Its the last collecable for me. I have everything else to offer. Its a fun game , but 250h with more than half grind is rough

Posted (edited)

Looking for brain zombie pet and/or slime statue would trade for toy sled or amber mosquito (im on ps3)

Edited by EthereallSun

Looking help with all trophies. If someone can trade something it would great!

I have a bunch of spare Lizard Eggs. If anyone wants to trade for them, I'm looking for Tartar Sauce and Spectre Armor or Chlorophyte and Titanium/Adamantite Bars pls. Might not see messages here so add my discord maybe

15 minutes ago, ObsidianPlayzz said:

I have a bunch of spare Lizard Eggs. If anyone wants to trade for them, I'm looking for Tartar Sauce and Spectre Armor or Chlorophyte and Titanium/Adamantite Bars pls. Might not see messages here so add my discord maybe

i love ur pfp