Thoughts on STAY trophies?

MidnightDragon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/08/2018 at 5:57 PM, RatalaikaGames said:

Any other questions are welcome! If people want we can put up a guide as we did for TETRA's Escape.

Hey, thanks for this very interesting and unique game :)

A guide for the endings would be great. On my first playthrough I've got Alternative Ending #4. As for the current one:

Spoiler

I've picked the easy shattered plate and got the red cat, which gave me a few different itens, so I wonder if this will affect the ending as well. I'm also being kind of a jerk to see where the branching paths take me. Lots of different choices lead to game over though, so I wonder how is it possible to get six more endings.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone!! After a loooot of time working on the guide it's finally live!! We hope it helps everyone understand how to get each ending and solve the trickiest puzzles :)
Sorry it took so long but we needed to double/triple check everything with the developer to make sure it was accurate information!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/11/2018 at 1:11 AM, RatalaikaGames said:

Hello everyone!! After a loooot of time working on the guide it's finally live!! We hope it helps everyone understand how to get each ending and solve the trickiest puzzles :)
Sorry it took so long but we needed to double/triple check everything with the developer to make sure it was accurate information!

Hi, if Alternative Ending #3 Back to square one is the ending in which

Spoiler

the clock blinks and keeps showing 4:44 and the quote is "My heart aches and I know nothing"

, then this trophy is bugged for me. Could you please confirm?

EDIT: Nevermind, managed to get Alternative Ending #3 yesterday.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

• 2 weeks later...

@RatalaikaGames

Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to warn you that the guide for Alternate Ending #6 does not work for the VITA version.

Spoiler

I have stayed away for 30 min./2 hours several times with Peer bonding level and got the Main Ending instead. I was only able to get this ending and the plat by staying around 14 hours away with Friend bonding level:

2018-12-22-015126.jpg

@TheStarlitSkies also confirmed he got this ending with around 16 hours away.

I don't know if the same applies for the PS4 version, but you might want to add a note on the guide with this info for the VITA version.

Thanks!

Edited by fabmorais_2011

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

After hours of replaying each puzzle and every ending especially the Mirrors, realised the PC gameplay guide to few tough puzzles was brain wrecking experience.... PC puzzle guides do not match Console at all.There are many differences on both ends. Also all 6 endings differ in some aspects from PC. If anyone's having trouble reaching endings, i can provide with all options required for a certain end Trophy.