Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

27 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Ain't Bailey's Secretary Missions reward just her Halloween Costume? 

No. That's a different mission which I already finished but disappointingly, no new voice lines but only face reactions. 

hmBmauZ.jpg

I'm talking something similar to Long Island's quest where make her secretary, touch her and her missions will begin but Bailey's missions are much harder.

L3mgwpJ.jpg

After that affinity mission will be limit break her 3 times then level 100. I'm wondering what will I get for all those hardships?

8 minutes ago, Revvie said:

No. That's a different mission which I already finished but disappointingly, no new voice lines but only face reactions. 

hmBmauZ.jpg

I'm talking something similar to Long Island's quest where make her secretary, touch her and her missions will begin but Bailey's missions are much harder.

L3mgwpJ.jpg

After that affinity mission will be limit break her 3 times then level 100. I'm wondering what will I get for all those hardships?

Oh wow, I must have missed that. I been busy with grinding in events that I must have missed this. I searched but I couldn't find anything.

Except that another event is going appear before the Neptunia Event which some think it is the German Event. Also the shadowy figure in the teaser, people think is Ayanami in her retrofit form.

IsrAnw5.jpg?1

DrRb4ePUwAARN_z.jpg

KL1T5Rs.jpg?1

If Bailey's missions follow a similar path to the other secretarial missions the reward should be a skill book for affection 100, purple blueprints for 3LBs, and gold blueprints for level 100.  Plus a mess of housing coins. 

Worth it?  Probably not.  But, it's fun to do anyway.  With Amazon DDs aren't that hard to level.

Well I do know what I get for Bailey's last mission. 100 coins, 10 decor tokens and 2 purple DD blueprints but I wish I could get more than that. I was thinking it her missions may or may not have something to do with her retrofit.

nye0AHL.jpg

You can't retrofit her yet but her second skill, Interference, says 'May Learn' which you can only unlock by retrofitting her.

Speaking of retrofits...

11 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Oh wow, I must have missed that. I been busy with grinding in events that I must have missed this. I searched but I couldn't find anything.

Except that another event is going appear before the Neptunia Event which some think it is the German Event. Also the shadowy figure in the teaser, people think is Ayanami in her retrofit form.

IsrAnw5.jpg?1

DrRb4ePUwAARN_z.jpg

KL1T5Rs.jpg?1

I don't know if that German event is the actual promotional pic but I saw KMS Karlsruhe's retrofit in there.

KarlsruheKai.png

I look on my Karlsruhe's details and saw this.

fKJFk11.jpg

Same with Bailey, no retrofit but her second skill says 'May Learn'.

Also that shadowy figure is definitely Ayanami and the same thing with Bailey and Karlsruhe,

Jxip7bw.jpg

I'm very excited for her retrofit.

Looks like I may been spoiling the next retrofits. :awesome:

• Like 1

On 11/5/2018 at 7:32 AM, TheVader66 said:

NEP NEP EVENT ON BLACK FRIDAY!!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!

QtpJh6N.jpg

dcToOI4.jpg

PREPARE YOUR CUBES FOR BUILDS!!!!

PREPARE YOUR GEMS FOR SKINS!!!!

PREPARE YOUR OIL FOR GRINDING!!!!

PREPARE YOUR HEART FOR HOPE AND DESPAIR!!!!

LIGHT THE BEACON OF LASTATION!!! CALLING ALL AZUR LANE AND NEPTUNIA FANS!!! AZUR LANE X NEPTUNIA CROSSOVER COMING!!!!!

@Artemisthemp @Revvie @Melty @Helmet_time @UndeadBerserker7 @Tosmasta00 @Atago @Mike13858 @Iris Heart @dermarx @Blood-Stalker1 @Walt the Dog @Leon Castle @DarkPirate2007 @xZoneHunter @Kurorac @DeadlySilence @BlueFireReaper @Dragon-Archon

Thanks for the heads up, haven't been active on their discord for a bit so missed it.

But glad to have a bit more time to grind for the stuff I'll be needing.

Edit : again the fourm made my posts into one anyways if anyone want to add each other on the Lane?

If anyone is interested my user is animefan0071

Edited by UndeadBerserker7
  • Like 1

On 6.11.2018 at 10:35 AM, Revvie said:

IJN Taihou is an event ship which hopefully we'll get. She looks like Noire, has a cute voice and thirsty for the commander... just like Akagi...  she's a Yandere!

Yeah after reading some of her voice lines i simply called her Yandere Noire.

On 6.11.2018 at 10:57 AM, TheVader66 said:

You drew North Carolina? You should post it since I am always glad to see artwork of Azur Lane.

Also I personally want Honolulu more than Taihou, since Honolulu has some adorable moments like when she talks to her teddy bear.

Yeah hadn't uploaded the pic to my laptop by the time i made the post.

But here:

6l32o4I.jpg

and here some other ships i got recently:

tpnnIzB.jpg

3MzK0fV.jpg

Idk why but she kinda makes me think she's a Capcom char.

And i got Bailey's costume (without having Bailey)

2QEuyaw.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, VetoShizuko said:

Tos said post it here so here you go. On my first time doing Chapter 3-4 I got Kaga 

Reveal hidden contents

TExcWFl.png

Congratulations on getting Kaga. She was very difficult for me to get, she works wonderfully with Akagi

On 11/5/2018 at 9:44 AM, Helmet_time said:

After an amazing amount of effort she finally came home over the weekend

NQTCX7Z.jpg

Much, much harder than the Poi Mines, that's for sure.

@Helmet_time can you please tell me how you got her. I been grinding 7-3 for so damn long, did she drop from an ambush? I usually avoid doing ambushes. She is literally the only rare ship not drop in the mission. I even got Vestal (an Elite) multiple times.

8lD3KKK.jpg?1

7YGPHVv.jpg?1

On 11/5/2018 at 5:13 PM, Melty said:

Got these 3, now just tryna roll for Carolina. EXP dorms and 18000 EXP commission is a blessing my Washington, Colorado, and West Virginia are all in the high 70s already. 

kR66f5g.jpg

TPtUP0T.jpg

3TaYhN8.jpg

18 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Yeah after reading some of her voice lines i simply called her Yandere Noire.

Yeah hadn't uploaded the pic to my laptop by the time i made the post.

But here:

6l32o4I.jpg

and here some other ships i got recently:

tpnnIzB.jpg

3MzK0fV.jpg

Idk why but she kinda makes me think she's a Capcom char.

And i got Bailey's costume (without having Bailey)

2QEuyaw.jpg

Congratulations you guys on getting a lot of ships. I am still hoping to get Colorado but I got nothing and I don't want to waste too much cubes. 

I manged to get another West Virginia to drop during one of the missions to get stars. 

35IJQ83.jpg?1

• Like 1

@TheVader66

I wish I could remember exactly how she dropped.  I did so many runs and I was so surprised when it happened.  I'm pretty sure it was off a recon fleet.  It could have been an ambush, I was running a very low evasion fleet and I got ambushed a lot.  She's definitely got a much lower drop rate than standard rares.  I had the drop list for 7-3 filled before she I got her.   

• Like 1

I found some new ships:

joukEI6.jpg

9t9yohS.jpg

and got finally Maryland from building

J38Bhl0.jpg

(gotta say i liked her old design more and i should note that i got another Minne aswell from the same triple build)

and i also bought Ajax for medals (only to get her in the next mission i ran lol)

Vab2fbs.jpg

also got in the last 2 days:

PoTR7Y7.jpg

3D0yF4X.jpg

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 3

2 new ships!

Oqo11hU.jpg

Looks like only Mutsu and Nagato of the Big 7 left for me.

eiv6GIn.jpg

My first Chinese ship and when she said buns, looks like I know what I'll be eating today.

Now that I got all the ships from the event, I can finally save some Wisdom Cubes for Neps.

• Like 3

@Revvie @Helmet_time @Atago @Melty @UndeadBerserker7 @Tosmasta00 @Blood-Stalker1 @dermarx @Leon Castle @Artemisthemp @Kurorac @Walt the Dog @DarkPirate2007

Well now that Fallen Wings Event is over, did you guys managed to get all the event ships? I failed to get Colorado. Hopefully in the Neptunia Event, I get all eight event ships (Neptune, Purple Heart, Noire, Black Heart, Vert, Green Heart, Blanc and White Heart).

Speaking of which, we have the trailer for the crossover Azur Lane X Hyperdimension Neptunia, I am ready to waste cubes and coins on this event and maybe even whale on it which I haven't even done in any other mobile games before.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Revvie @Helmet_time @Atago @Melty @UndeadBerserker7 @Tosmasta00 @Blood-Stalker1 @dermarx @Leon Castle @Artemisthemp @Kurorac @Walt the Dog @DarkPirate2007

Well now that Fallen Wings Event is over, did you guys managed to get all the event ships? I failed to get Colorado. Hopefully in the Neptunia Event, I get all eight event ships (Neptune, Purple Heart, Noire, Black Heart, Vert, Green Heart, Blanc and White Heart).

I don't know how many Event ships there were.

Also latest update seemed to give me some bug. I can access everything normally except for Attack when i click that i get stuck infinitly loading.

People in game tried to help me with tips like relog restart phone and etc. But atm i'm redownloading the game since nothing else seemed to work. : /

I did manage to draw empty that 3rd box from the drawboxes and thus got some new furniture though.

That new outfit for illustrious

wV7bXwF.png

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 1

@TheVader66

I managed to get all the event ships.  In fact, Maya (no pics because I'm at work) dropped for me yesterday so, prior to the update, I had every ship (not included retrofits) except Lusty, who refuses to come home even though I promised to stop drinking.

(Sorry for the double post, it won't let me edit the prior which posted before I was done)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

None as I was dumb enough to try to update everything on the game on my phone, hell there's no room anymore for my phone to update itself to latest version so if Azur Lane update like Neptunia and Friends that needs the latest version to work. let's see if my aunt have a extra old android I can use to play this game and the Anime based games (Android can have it's save or whatever it's called card to 32 GB or more right?).

There's 9 event ships to those who don't know.

Spoiler

zqE2ERS.png

And I was lucky enough to get all of them.

I got a new ship unrelated to the update. I might keep using my Wisdom Cubes until I get either Concord or Fubuki.

1Wlfc7l.png

??

My PvP team is almost good enough and my harem is still growing. :awesome:

y2NEj9Z.jpg

ltgMNjT.jpg

Another gorgeous dress but is that a flying window behind her? :awesome:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

None as I was dumb enough to try to update everything on the game on my phone, hell there's no room anymore for my phone to update itself to latest version so if Azur Lane update like Neptunia and Friends that needs the latest version to work. let's see if my aunt have a extra old android I can use to play this game and the Anime based games (Android can have it's save or whatever it's called card to 32 GB or more right?).

I know that feeling, I can't download Girls Frontline or Fire Emblem because I don't want to take away space in case Azur Lane, Love Live, Fate Grand Order and Runescape need room to update.

Also yeah, you can move Azur Lane to an SD Card. Also did remember to bind your Azur Lane account to either your Twitter or Facebook Account.

Also you can friend me by typing PlatinumV3 or my UID

f3ndLgz.jpg?1

17 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

@TheVader66

I managed to get all the event ships.  In fact, Maya (no pics because I'm at work) dropped for me yesterday so, prior to the update, I had every ship (not included retrofits) except Lusty, who refuses to come home even though I promised to stop drinking.

(Sorry for the double post, it won't let me edit the prior which posted before I was done)

Lucky, I missed Colorado and I didn't get Isuzu, I gave up on her since I can no longer get the Halloween Outfit. Also it doesn't seem like you double posted.

17 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I don't know how many Event ships there were.

Also latest update seemed to give me some bug. I can access everything normally except for Attack when i click that i get stuck infinitly loading.

People in game tried to help me with tips like relog restart phone and etc. But atm i'm redownloading the game since nothing else seemed to work. : /

I did manage to draw empty that 3rd box from the drawboxes and thus got some new furniture though.

That new outfit for illustrious

Reveal hidden contents

wV7bXwF.png

Yeah this update caused some issues. I been lagging a lot in the game. 

Also, I really love the Elegant Dress of Lusty (nickname given to Illustrious during World War 2)

6 hours ago, Revvie said:

There's 9 event ships to those who don't know.

Reveal hidden contents

zqE2ERS.png

And I was lucky enough to get all of them.

I got a new ship unrelated to the update. I might keep using my Wisdom Cubes until I get either Concord or Fubuki.

1Wlfc7l.png

1f6a8.png1f694.png

My PvP team is almost good enough and my harem is still growing. :awesome:

y2NEj9Z.jpg

ltgMNjT.jpg

Another gorgeous dress but is that a flying window behind her? :awesome:

Congratulations on getting all the event ships and marrying Enterprise and also yes, that is a floating window behind her and it spits out flower bouquets when Enterprise in her Chibi form throws them and the window gives her a new one. 

Speaking of Event Ships, When will North Carolina get Bunny Outfit? Is it when there is a collaboration with Playboy?

Pazpc1s.jpg?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1