Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

9 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So I got Green Heart but son of a bitch I still haven't gotten Black Heart the one ship I want the most. I would have actually preferred not getting Vert/Green Heart and Blanc/White Heart if it meant getting Black Heart.

uIH4NxK.jpg

3eTV7it.jpg

Green Heart IS pretty cute though.

I hope you manage to snag BH and make your collection complete.

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So I got Green Heart but son of a bitch I still haven't gotten Black Heart the one ship I want the most. I would have actually preferred not getting Vert/Green Heart and Blanc/White Heart if it meant getting Black Heart.

Almost sounds like me but i just want Green Heart and i got like all the other girls already (except Blanc). And what's worse i'm running low on cubes and coins.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Almost sounds like me but i just want Green Heart and i got like all the other girls already (except Blanc). And what's worse i'm running low on cubes and coins.

I have the same problem and I just put in a lot of money. I really really really hope I get Black Heart.

I wish I could trade my Green Heart for your Black Heart.

• Like 1

I'm in the No Black Heart train. She's the only one didn't have... yet.

Hm6KKit.jpg

First was Ark Royal, now Vert. What is the number for the Military Police again? :awesome:

o4MqKK6.jpg

Flat is justice!

8oJW43J.png

Size is justice!

Now something non-Nep related, a retrofit.

e6QLVb0.jpg

Fortune smiles(?) upon me.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I have the same problem and I just put in a lot of money. I really really really hope I get Black Heart.

I wish I could trade my Green Heart for your Black Heart.

I hope to get Black Heart also and would happy trade the Purple Heart I got during this rate up for her

• Like 1

Sorry that I haven't been around recently been kind of busy although I have been participating in the Nep even, this is gonna be another long one and as usual all in order and I'll add the dates.

Nov 214VWEPaC.jpg

Nov 22nd: 

(sorry for adding this first one I just really LOVE this loading screen)

PTjjmvA.jpg

JZPICYP.jpg

Bclbnmb.jpg

aaDe5jh.jpg

(got her 3 times I believe)

iIDJaEQ.jpg

(got her twice)

XX1PElg.jpg

Nov 23rd (funny enough I got White Heart 4 times already).

yqnwXjC.jpg

Nov 24th (only room and dups)

n1SrIDs.jpg

Nov 27th

9zFMnKN.jpg

Nov 28th

Jm9Jk1K.jpg

T2sfqfg.jpg

Yesterday (got 3 of her)

qHp83ml.jpg

And finally today (sorry for so much)

y79U1qf.jpg

And of course the only one I'm having problems getting is Black Heart I only have 16 or so cubes left, sadly I don't think I'm going to be getting her.

I just want to be her friend.

Edited by UndeadBerserker7
  • Like 3

Well the Nep event is over but I didn't to get Black Heart. Oh well, at least I got what I really wanted to the event.

Spoiler

3yWXWJs.jpg:awesome:

Anyways, 1 new ship and 1 new retrofit!

rFVvRky.jpg

Looks like I'm lucky to get another luck ship. Let's see if I'm lucky enough to get the upcoming luck ship.

BLzydeh.jpg

That Oxy Cola is freshly squeezed from another ship. 

• Like 3

On 12/5/2018 at 5:04 PM, Tosmasta00 said:

Finally did manage to get:

TVS5J6i.jpg

@TheVader66

How are you liking that new Z23 outfit?

Congrats on getting Green Heart and I am sorry for replying all late. I was just very busy with a personal issue.

Also, Hell yeah I love the outfit for Z23 and now I know as well when she got that outfit because I actually first saw it as a Fan Art where someone drew her in Bondage wearing that outfit and it looked hot but I didn't know where you get that outfit for her but now I know.

9 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

Official Twitter teasted Tirpitz for December 13th

That means Opposite Colored is a go next week.  Hope you have your cubes/gold/credit cards handy.

baff26H.jpg

@TheVader66 @UndeadBerserker7

So now it is the time for GERMANY!!!!

I don't have many German ships in my fleet, they are mostly American and Japanese Ships and like two British Ships that I use in my main teams. I guess it is time to gather more German Ships into the fleet.

Anyways, time for my update. I managed to get most of the dorm stuff but I missed out on the tight rope (I don't remember what it was called) and the CPU thingy. I got Histoire's Book where if you sit on it, it floats and the wings move. I also got the N-Gear where if you sleep on it, it acts as if it charging the character on the bed.

fa3n7Y0.jpg?1

I also got the USS Concord. I personally don't like Foot Fetish but for those that do, then congrats you got your girl. I mean she is pretty cute girl. The Official Artist actually drew her again but from a different angle and I liked it.

iRrIquI.jpg?1

mhYV1MZ.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Congrats on getting Green Heart and I am sorry for replying all late. I was just very busy with a personal issue.

Also, Hell yeah I love the outfit for Z23 and now I know as well when she got that outfit because I actually first saw it as a Fan Art where someone drew her in Bondage wearing that outfit and it looked hot but I didn't know where you get that outfit for her but now I know.

So now it is the time for GERMANY!!!!

I don't have many German ships in my fleet, they are mostly American and Japanese Ships and like two British Ships that I use in my main teams. I guess it is time to gather more German Ships into the fleet.

Anyways, time for my update. I managed to get most of the dorm stuff but I missed out on the tight rope (I don't remember what it was called) and the CPU thingy. I got Histoire's Book where if you sit on it, it floats and the wings move. I also got the N-Gear where if you sleep on it, it acts as if it charging the character on the bed.

fa3n7Y0.jpg?1

I also got the USS Concord. I personally don't like Foot Fetish but for those that do, then congrats you got your girl. I mean she is pretty cute girl. The Official Artist actually drew her again but from a different angle and I liked it.

iRrIquI.jpg?1

mhYV1MZ.jpg

And a very nice angle it is too.

On 12/8/2018 at 2:37 AM, Revvie said:

I'm on a retrofit roll.

9V4pree.jpgAnd the zombie fleet is now complete.

XAOEInJ.jpg

Noooo! Please don't be strict.

FTGSUAs.jpg

I wanna know how those 'things' get bigger. :jaymon:

Congrats on the retrofits.

My personal favorite of the three is Furutaka. I think Furutaka and Kako got bigger because they just hit puberty and puberty hit them like a truck.

• Like 1