Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

On 12/10/2018 at 10:00 AM, Melty said:

Gave away my second ring, the harem is starting.

3FuvzXL.png

Congratulations, I do hope that one day at least all the SSR get Wedding Outfits one day. I wonder what Washington would wear.

I was finally able to set up the dorm the way I wanted. I have Sandy's Concert going and Noire performing. I have the seats ready and Oklahoma sleeping on the N-Gear. I wish the music from Neptunia would play when you have Neptunia stuff in your dorm.

49JEUnU.jpg

• Like 3

@UndeadBerserker7 @Revvie @Melty @Artemisthemp @Helmet_time @Tosmasta00 @Atago @Leon Castle IT IS TIME FOR GERMANY!!!! 

The Divergent Chessboard Event has arrived and also a lot of Live 2D skins for the German ships. Also we are getting the Christmas Skins and new furniture themes for our dorms. Are you all fully recovered from the Neptunia Event? Either way, I wish everybody goodluck in this event. I hope to get Admiral Hipper from this event.

DuR1lLyVAAEI5d1.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

*Superior German Ship noises*

So far all i got was a bunch of colas (Pensacola) from my first draw i done for quest. Kinda low on cubes though thanks to nep event.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@UndeadBerserker7 @Revvie @Melty @Artemisthemp @Helmet_time @Tosmasta00 @Atago @Leon Castle IT IS TIME FOR GERMANY!!!! 

The Divergent Chessboard Event has arrived and also a lot of Live 2D skins for the German ships. Also we are getting the Christmas Skins and new furniture themes for our dorms. Are you all fully recovered from the Neptunia Event? Either way, I wish everybody goodluck in this event. I hope to get Admiral Hipper from this event

DuR1lLyVAAEI5d1.jpg

The only one I really want is Zepplin, I hope I get her.

• Like 1

Got a few new things which I'll update later since I'm on my phone.

But have to ask has anyone else been having problems with trying to play the event?

I've tried accessing battles all day but anytime I try to it just keeps loading with nothing loading which I will admit I'm kind of mad at since I cant even do any of my daily's.

Yo this event has gone extremely well for me. I never got these great result so fast before. I only did two 10 build sessions this time. Usually it takes like seven 10 build sessions to get these results. I been able to get a lot of the German Ships, I was able to get Admiral Hipper and I got Graf Zepplin and Z46. Also I didn't know I wanted Z35 but I am glad to have her now.

p7iyW0x.jpg?1

E4qM91b.jpg?1

UFgvZDv.jpg?1

mQgJ7LK.jpg?1

emB33E7.jpg?1

dsIrHiw.jpg?1

sClS26Y.jpg?1

Also I had some money left from the Neptunia Event that I used to buy gems and get both USS Enterprise and USS San Diego Christmas Outfits and they look amazing. I love specifically their Chibis forms. Enterprise being driven by her Eagle and she fucking flies. Also I got San Diego for the sole reason for her Big Head Scream.

kQDjkMV.jpg?1

6mEgC3k.jpg?1

HL03yOs.jpg?1

AymBR6L.jpg?1

sjdoIMf.jpg?1

YjoV10L.jpg?1

37 minutes ago, UndeadBerserker7 said:

But have to ask has anyone else been having problems with trying to play the event?

I've tried accessing battles all day but anytime I try to it just keeps loading with nothing loading which I will admit I'm kind of mad at since I cant even do any of my daily's.

I been hearing a lot of issues of people not being able to enter missions because of the update. So you are not alone. Do you have your account binded to twitter or facebook? I am asking just in case. Hopefully this gets resolved soon. What is your phone Iphone or Android?

@Tosmasta00 Dude, we are in the big time now.

Qj20omS.jpg?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 4

44 minutes ago, UndeadBerserker7 said:

Had that happen to me once when i did download the update too early only way to fix it was to reinstall Azur Lane.

I take everything except Battle does work?

@TheVader66

Z35 sure does look nice that mine with the face though. Also at this rate with all the Zeds i wonder if you can make a whole fleet with just Zeds.

That flying Enterprise looks funny.

Graf Zeppelin def is a must get.

As for Sandy Claus some people were surprised that Sandy got such an ample chest.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

@TheVader66

Z35 sure does look nice that mine with the face though. Also at this rate with all the Zeds i wonder if you can make a whole fleet with just Zeds.

Graf Zeppelin is amazing. I am going to have to get more German Ships for the backline but I don't see another German Air Craft Carrier yet since I use two Air Craft Carriers and One Battleship for the backlines.

o4A3sHZ.jpg?1

2ms1ut7.jpg?1

31 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

As for Sandy Claus some people were surprised that Sandy got such an ample chest.

I noticed that and I have to say....Are they blind? She has a big boobs it is just that she doesn't show it too much but you can still tell.

r22dcA4.jpg?1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Had that happen to me once when i did download the update too early only way to fix it was to reinstall Azur Lane.

I take everything except Battle does work?

@TheVader66

Yeah was just talking to someone on the sever I was on and they said the same thing. And yeah just battle stuff won't work. So I think I'm just going to reinstall it I have it linked to both my twitter and facebook.

• Like 1

Just now, UndeadBerserker7 said:

Yeah was just talking to someone on the sever I was on and they said the same thing. And yeah just battle stuff won't work. So I think I'm just going to reinstall it I have it linked to both my twitter and facebook.

Just remember in which server you are when I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and used the binding account, it sent me to the Washington Server and started a new game, it scared me but just log out and go back to the screen and choose the server you were in and your old save should be there.

I didn't get much on the construction but at least I finally get what I really wanted in this event.

n1XtkUD.jpg

10/10

Bb01Bwy.jpg

No voice idol, please fix this :awesome:

pVxkeKK.jpg

Can you snipe using torps? That'll be awesome.

DOb9Z8a.jpg

Those Germans are going to pay for abandoning her.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Revvie said:

I didn't get much on the construction but at least I finally get what I really wanted in this event.

n1XtkUD.jpg

10/10

Bb01Bwy.jpg

No voice idol, please fix this :awesome:

pVxkeKK.jpg

Can you snipe using torps? That'll be awesome.

DOb9Z8a.jpg

Those Germans are going to pay for abandoning her.

Congratulations on getting the ships, I was actually aiming to get Tirpitz but I got Graf Zeppelin instead which still great.

You just reminded that some German Ships survived WW2 like Prinz Eugen who was captured by the British and given to the United States and then nuked.....fuck that pisses me off since imagine having a perfectly good ship of notorious enemy nation and instead of keeping as a museum ship or parade it as a war trophy...you nuke it. This is anger that I have when I learned that they destroyed the most legendary ship of the American Navy, the USS Enterprise. She survived the war and she was sold for scrap, WTF

Anyways, I finally got Furutaka retrofit and she looks very lovely, man puberty hit her like a truck.

gdujUR6.jpg?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 3

I'm just relying on commission and daily Wisdom Cubes but so far so good... I hope.

TQ8tDpu.jpg

Yes! Someone wanna take over the world. We are gonna get along just fine. :awesome:

Another retrofit and also German engineering related.

wN0VvjH.jpg

Only Javelin left.

Also, I hope it's not just me that some of Z23's voice in this retrofit and her sensei outfit is missing.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Revvie said:

wN0VvjH.jpg

Only Javelin left.

Also, I hope it's not just me that some of Z23's voice in this retrofit and her sensei outfit is missing.

I want to do her retrofit next, she has the best love line in the games that I've seen so far

@TheVader66 Your girl finally coming

Edited by Melty
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Melty said:

I want to do her retrofit next, she has the best love line in the games that I've seen so far

@TheVader66 Your girl finally coming

Well there goes my oil reserve because I am going to do my damndest to get her to drop.

20 hours ago, Melty said:

Even it took a little more than 200 cubes (started with around 323) I got the girl I wanted she came up last, I also got her live 2D, I won't be rolling till Saint Louis comes out

MoMjl8y.jpg

rO9iyUV.jpg

RxPdfhu.jpg

EchKoBa.jpg

BjLJhQI.jpg

c3nLT88.jpg

xaPrFAW.jpg

You had a goal and accomplished it. Congratulations on getting Graf Zeppelin and getting her skin. The Live 2D skins look amazing. I am guessing you are going to build a German Fleet now to make her powerful.

8 hours ago, Revvie said:

I'm just relying on commission and daily Wisdom Cubes but so far so good... I hope.

TQ8tDpu.jpg

Yes! Someone wanna take over the world. We are gonna get along just fine. :awesome:

wN0VvjH.jpg

Only Javelin left.

That is awesome on getting the retrofit and Graf Zeppelin. I don't use the starters ships at all. So I don't know if she has missing voice lines.

12 minutes ago, UndeadBerserker7 said:

Here's my update even though I should've did it early than now.

Dec 7th

1vHrSm6.jpg

Sunday

8WyEhjS.jpg

Tuesday

dK6Xi67.jpg

Wednesday

fzRdcW0.jpg

Thursday 

sL1vYLM.jpg

ephywE5.jpg

XKEhxc0.jpg

Yesterday

2WYXEZW.jpg

4HFxo4g.jpg

Haven't gotten lucky with builds and low on cubes again, I think I might not bother and keep rebuilding my cube reserves.

It is still great that you got a lot of ships and even doing a retrofit. Either way, do the Event Shop to get the Event Ships at least. 

Also I am going to assume that you fixed the game on your phone since your posting results. That is great, I am glad it worked out.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Well there goes my oil reserve because I am going to do my damndest to get her to drop.

You had a goal and accomplished it. Congratulations on getting Graf Zeppelin and getting her skin. The Live 2D skins look amazing. I am guessing you are going to build a German Fleet now to make her powerful.

That is awesome on getting the retrofit and Graf Zeppelin. I don't use the starters ships at all. So I don't know if she has missing voice lines.

It is still great that you got a lot of ships and even doing a retrofit. Either way, do the Event Shop to get the Event Ships at least. 

Also I am going to assume that you fixed the game on your phone since your posting results. That is great, I am glad it worked out.

Yeah saving my event currency and buying then out right away.

And yeah, thanks for the help.

On 12/15/2018 at 4:57 PM, TheVader66 said:

Yeah that's my next goal for my 3rd fleet I want to make it all Ironblood 

Was being a fan of this game until i realized how much you need to spend just to get the pretty stuff. $15 later makes me not want to play the game for that long anymore. Would love it if there could be a way to gain gems more regularly but is so greedy.

(Lv. 49 / Status: I do not know what I am doing anymore)

Edited by Negative Flash

9 hours ago, UndeadBerserker7 said:

Today which I accidentally did the event builds instead of the singles while finishing the weekly builds and got them all in one.

kWeRv4R.jpg

1QJ1wz6.jpg

zmUBspU.jpg

and this one while working on the event.

bOm56eR.jpg

Congratulations on getting a lot of great event ships and you wanted to stop building the event.

9 hours ago, UndeadBerserker7 said:

Got these recently

Saturday

NFzbK1a.jpg

YQ3IoeH.jpg

Wow, I didn't know Aurora was in the Worldwide version already. Congratulations on getting her, I love her artwork. In fact reading your post made me want to get her and I actually tried to get her but I failed to get her. I did managed to get ROC Ning Hai, so now I have both Chinese Ship Sisters. I also got KMS Gneisenau from the event shop/

PHfegB9.jpg?1

cvuqaHN.jpg?1

lKj3sah.jpg?1

9 hours ago, Negative Flash said:

Was being a fan of this game until i realized how much you need to spend just to get the pretty stuff. $15 later makes me not want to play the game for that long anymore. Would love it if there could be a way to gain gems more regularly but is so greedy.

(Lv. 49 / Status: I do not know what I am doing anymore)

I do agree that gems are hard to get in the game. The only reliable method is getting all three stars on every story mission.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you using the gems for? 

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1