Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

10 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Congratulations on getting a lot of great event ships and you wanted to stop building the event.

Wow, I didn't know Aurora was in the Worldwide version already. Congratulations on getting her, I love her artwork. In fact reading your post made me want to get her and I actually tried to get her but I failed to get her. I did managed to get ROC Ning Hai, so now I have both Chinese Ship Sisters. I also got KMS Gneisenau from the event shop/

PHfegB9.jpg?1

cvuqaHN.jpg?1

lKj3sah.jpg?1

I do agree that gems are hard to get in the game. The only reliable method is getting all three stars on every story mission.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you using the gems for? 

[The guy that made get into neptunia lol or more like convinced me to. Sorry, had to say it.]

Hmm I have 540 saved. 3 of 5 slots unlocked [dorm], one oath. The neptunia event made me get into the game, sadly could not get Green Heart After getting one skin and using them to get cubes, I was told that it was better to use them with slots or rings. However someone at discord told me that they might add a sale of some sort with rings this month. I doubt, it but still saving just in case.

3 hours ago, Negative Flash said:

[The guy that made get into neptunia lol or more like convinced me to. Sorry, had to say it.]

Hmm I have 540 saved. 3 of 5 slots unlocked [dorm], one oath. The neptunia event made me get into the game, sadly could not get Green Heart After getting one skin and using them to get cubes, I was told that it was better to use them with slots or rings. However someone at discord told me that they might add a sale of some sort with rings this month. I doubt, it but still saving just in case.

I got you into Neptunia or are you talking about someone else? I haven't played the series since the launch of Cyberdimension Neptunia. The only time I mentioned Neptunia after that was the Azur Lane x Neptunia crossover. By the way, I am sorry about not getting Green Heart. Hopefully there is a rerun event next year.

Anyways, it is recommended to get Wedding Rings since it boosts the ships stats by 10% but they are not necessary for gameplay unless you are dedicated to PVP. I have three ships with rings (One was for free and the other two were bought) but that isn't common thing to do. Most people only have one ring, you don't need to give everyone of your fleet a ring.

Also I haven't heard that 4th or even 5th slot for dorms was needed. They are usually only ment to make the ships not hate you and give them a break but they need like at best 30 minutes of rest and they are good to go. The ones who usually get tired are the three frontline ships in the fleet. So I would be fine with three slots.

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

Also I haven't heard that 4th or even 5th slot for dorms was needed. They are usually only ment to make the ships not hate you and give them a break but they need like at best 30 minutes of rest and they are good to go. The ones who usually get tired are the three frontline ships in the fleet. So I would be fine with three slots.

I think you forgot about the Comfortable which gives your ships in a slot exp if they have food. The more Comfortable, the more exp gain.

4wwqrM7.jpg

Anyways, so far so good for the German engineering for me.

tWUlVpE.jpg

Anchor-san will help you out to be as stronger as Z23.

JTxAMlM.jpg

The sexy BC sisters is not complete.

hfuFxIu.jpg

Only Z46 and Deutschland left... Huh? I was happy that I got Admiral Hipper? Baka.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I got you into Neptunia or are you talking about someone else? I haven't played the series since the launch of Cyberdimension Neptunia. The only time I mentioned Neptunia after that was the Azur Lane x Neptunia crossover. By the way, I am sorry about not getting Green Heart. Hopefully there is a rerun event next year.

Anyways, it is recommended to get Wedding Rings since it boosts the ships stats by 10% but they are not necessary for gameplay unless you are dedicated to PVP. I have three ships with rings (One was for free and the other two were bought) but that isn't common thing to do. Most people only have one ring, you don't need to give everyone of your fleet a ring.

Long time ago actually, waaay back, before Cyberdimension Neptunia 4GO, before VII actually if not more. I do not log in that often anymore.

Hmmm, yeah I was wondering what was the best thing to do in this case. Most people always say dorms or rings. And since you now say they're actually not that needed after the 3rd I guess I'll go with Rings. Perhaps saving for a skin hm... oh well, thanks.

Edited by Negative Flash

Looks like I'm losing my luck now. I still can't get Deutschland and Z46. Well at least I got some new stuff.

Finally I have all starter ships(Ayanami is also a starter ship)retrofitted.

QUz75mJ.jpg

You got stronger and cuter. ^_^

Also, there's a lot of players getting L2D, so I decided to get one. I forgot to screenshot acquiring it but this will do.

fJLMVGM.jpg

What's the relation between 1 Earth and 2 hands? :hmm:

Also, Rensouhou-kun here looks really happy.

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 2

On 12/31/2018 at 0:10 PM, Atago said:

I finally got Kaga!!

IyQNtp1.png

I also bought the summer skin for Tirpitz. I like it so very much!

NvuDL8i.png

Congratulations on Kaga.  She can be a pain to get.

Nothing new to report.  Been mining Jintsuu since world 10 launched, and nadda. 

• Like 1

Well Z46 is the only one I didn't get in the German event but at least I got Deutschland.

THmcVrk.jpg

Mhm.

Another retrofit. I could've use the Destroyer BP for something else but ehh...

OggjWKq.jpg

? Usa Usa Power!

Now back to grinding BP and I'm excited for the new event.

• Like 1

The event is now out. I don't have much Wisdom Cubes but I'm somewhat lucky in this event. Before that, I manage to get the fourth wall Raiden before the event.

I6F87T7.jpg

Nano de- wait! Wrong one. :awesome:

VnaOUrB.jpg

Naruhodo ne! At least this one has her own catchphrase. :awesome:

And there's only 2 event ship I didn't get.

dtyrAJU.jpg

Megane!

mBrLdqP.jpg

Naka-chan will become an idol someday.

ddiCvAR.jpg

I was supposed to make a Jojo reference but I stopped myself :awesome:

dOEWkZP.jpg Her voice actress is excellent. ^_^

• Like 2

No new ships but my harem keeps growing.

WqsVTte.jpg

I suddenly forgot to take a screenshot of the wedding. I got distracted of her dress... and her winking. ^_^

But disappointingly, as with some other wedding skins, no new voice lines.

cmphBCt.jpg

Looks like I'm stuck with her somewhat yandere Love voice line.

n3LrDUw.jpg

r96rYSM.jpg

She's no longer Cleve-aniki. Her wedding dress is beautiful and her new voice lines is pretty cute.

• Like 2