Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

I am pissed that I have to wait a year now to get Avrora in the English version (she is only available as a reward for those that participated in the closed beta). This is like FGO all over again where finally someone I studied about for years is available in the game but now I have to wait a long time for a chance to get them in the game. I am History major that specializes in 20th century conflicts and coincidentally enough both characters I want in both games have a connection to the Russian Revolution, Avrora for Azur Lane and Anastasia for FGO 

VTm6YLl.jpg

@TheVader66 I tried to add you but it didn't work. Said I couldn't search you up. Here's my ID though 134482088. I wonder if we can only add people on our same server. In other news, I know I wasn't supposed to but I sold some bulins and got Hood. Also, how do you grind gems? I want her swimsuit

hGEJB5V.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HoIlowAtaraxia said:

@TheVader66 I tried to add you but it didn't work. Said I couldn't search you up. Here's my ID though 134482088. I wonder if we can only add people on our same server. In other news, I know I wasn't supposed to but I sold some bulins and got Hood. Also, how do you grind gems? I want her swimsuit

hGEJB5V.jpg

I tried to add you too but I couldn't, what server do you play in? I am in the Avrora Server. Also about your question of gems, I got the gems needed for Rodney through completing the Main Story missions and getting three stars. It was a bitch to grind gems for especially when I hit Chapter 6 where my secondary team was too weak to assist my primary team.

Luckily my new secondary team is stronger than my old one even though at the moment they are of lower level than the previous one.

KDTZmvm.png?1

22 minutes ago, Artemisthemp said:

Hardly uses Avrora anyway :P

We still want her though.

Seeing as I am on a trophy hunting website my dedication to completeness is well established.  I want every girl; ideally at max level. 

Re: Gems.  The only reliable method is buying them.  Rewards seem like enough for dock expansion, dorm slots, and the level reward packs.  The reward are also finite.  The swimsuits are pretty expensive gem-wise and indeed cash-wise.  Not counting the double-gem bonus they're 8-10 USD each on the dollar to gem conversion.

P.S. Is it just me, or does swimsuit cost seem to correlate to breast size?   

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I tried to add you too but I couldn't, what server do you play in? I am in the Avrora Server. Also about your question of gems, I got the gems needed for Rodney through completing the Main Story missions and getting three stars. It was a bitch to grind gems for especially when I hit Chapter 6 where my secondary team was too weak to assist my primary team.

Luckily my new secondary team is stronger than my old one even though at the moment they are of lower level than the previous one.

KDTZmvm.png?1

We still want her though.

That's probably why I'm in Lexington. I'm still on chap 3 so I guess I have a little way to go. 

3 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

Seeing as I am on a trophy hunting website my dedication to completeness is well established.  I want every girl; ideally at max level. 

Re: Gems.  The only reliable method is buying them.  Rewards seem like enough for dock expansion, dorm slots, and the level reward packs.  The reward are also finite.  The swimsuits are pretty expensive gem-wise and indeed cash-wise.  Not counting the double-gem bonus they're 8-10 USD each on the dollar to gem conversion.

P.S. Is it just me, or does swimsuit cost seem to correlate to breast size?   

I thought the same. Every girl that have big boobs has a one-piece and everyone that doesn't has a two-piece

Edited by HoIlowAtaraxia
mispelled

1 hour ago, Revvie said:

I've been playing Azur Lane for a few days and it's pretty fun even though I rarely play mobile games.

SmOdpXU.png

Here's my fleet so far. 

Zkbi2AO.png

YdRxrn5.png

10 hours ago, HoIlowAtaraxia said:

That's probably why I'm in Lexington. I'm still on chap 3 so I guess I have a little way to go. 

I tried to add you but I couldn't either. You have the same problem as HollowAtaraxia which means you are playing on a different server and we can't add people from different servers but you both can add each other.

This is my current fleet at the moment. I am thinking of replacing HMS Illustrious with USS Enterprise but Enterprise is level one right now and I need more fighter planes for her.

Q8VVcK0.png?1

EIjxML7.png?1

Lucky E is OP as all get out.  I mean like whole fleets melt OP.  Pair with Radar Scan for "OMG!!1111 y u hack?!"  However, Armored Carrier is really nice too.  

Have you considered using both?  Not a lot of synergy but they're both regarded as the absolute top of the line in carriers.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

Lucky E is OP as all get out.  I mean like whole fleets melt OP.  Pair with Radar Scan for "OMG!!1111 y u hack?!"  However, Armored Carrier is really nice too.  

Have you considered using both?  Not a lot of synergy but they're both regarded as the absolute top of the line in carriers.   

Not right now just looking to get Enterprise, then properly make fleets for PVP and hard content

In other news...

fReu1ON.jpg

zevgrWh.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Revvie said:

Yok0Fi1.png

pbHLNHy.png

Finally, I can now move on with the story. :awesome:

Congratulation on getting the Fox Girls, a lot of people have been grinding for days and haven't gotten even one of them. I am trying to grind the Neko Sisters IJN Fusou and IJN Yamashiro and luckily I got Fusou today while grinding level for my primary and secondary teams.

PCcVela.png?1

Speaking of Sisters, I got one of the Hai Sisters: ROC Ping Hai from construction.

ilO9Kht.png?1

7 hours ago, Revvie said:

Oh wait, very low fuel. <_<

Tell me about it, I have to send my units to commission everyday and I still don't get enough Oil to last. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Revvie you better have enough gems to get the outfit for your new Akagi

Have you seen how much gems I have after getting Akagi and Kaga? A skin cost like 800 gems. :jaymon:

Unless RNGezzus is unto me, Akashi gives out discounts or more Apologems, maybe I'll buy it. :P

Also, no new skin for Kaga?

5 hours ago, Revvie said:

Have you seen how much gems I have after getting Akagi and Kaga? A skin cost like 800 gems. :jaymon:

Actually from what I heard is that all brand new skins are discounted their first week. Also I seen your gems that is the same amount gems I had before grinding for 3 Star Completion Story Missions since they give out gems. Now I have the Rodney Swimsuit Outfit.

I am finally done grinding 6-3 because I finally got IJN Yamashiro, so now I have both Neko Sisters. I can also now use the swimsuit outfit that I received of her and let me just say that her thighs save lives.

jLa3gGw.png?1

7TYQcnV.png?1

I also got the USS Pennsylvania from the same grind. I didn't expect her but I am glad to be having new ships join me.

5FkMiW6.png?1

Also for the third time I made some new changes of my secondary team. This time it is a mix of the original secondary team and the previous secondary team. So far they survive far longer and handle 6-3 better than their previous formations. So I think this will be the final form of the secondary team until IJN Atago and USS Honolulu come out.

yXRBLn8.png?1

• Like 1

Event incoming on the 13th.  Time to start hording wisdom cubes.

Haven't even really started the fox grind.  Right now I'm grinding in 6-3 Fusou refuses to come home.  Plus, it takes to 30-50 oil to put out a fleet that can actually clear 6-3 with relative ease.  This is leading to some serious oil shortages. 

• Like 1