Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

Finally got all the Limited Construction ships! My cubes can rest for now. I also wanna ask, I saw that Dunkerque and Massachusetts have face expressions, is that new?

6lr1kLM.jpg

Alright. I'll add you to my busty Destroyer list.

I got her on B2 btw.

3SuDSlv.jpg

Hmm... I think Jean Bart has a little shorter shorts than you. :awesome:

CioWI6c.jpg

I am looking at that very nice... skull on her belt. :awesome:

hIQMJlh.png

I thought there was dirt on my screen but nope. That's a mole on her armpits.

• Like 3

I got all the event ships now.

dsSWEF9.jpg

I like her... "side gun". :awesome:

BvoIsB8.jpg

Her design and VA is a beauty.

And I'll go back to PR grind again and try to retrofit the new ones.

9VSO0Gk.jpg

Oh? What's going on here? That hat and she looks a little "developed" here.

NQJahTp.png

Is the order a torpedo?

• Like 4

It has been some time since I have last posted in this thread, but here is all of the wonderful shipfus that I have acquired over the past month or so. I am going to split this up into two different segments hidden away behind their own spoiler tab so this post isn't huge length-wise. First will be the shipfus I got from the previous event (building and drops) and then the assortment of French shipfus (with the one Eagle Union ship) I have gotten so far in the current Iris of Light & Dark event. Not pictured is the lot of Nevada, Oklahoma, Tennessee, California, Shropshire, Suffolk, and Chicago that dropped when I spent my cubes, along with some common-rarity ships.

Part One: Ships From Time-frame of Previous Event (via Construction & Drops)

Spoiler

3112551-azur%20lane%20york.png
3112552-azur%20lane%20z1.png
3112553-azur%20lane%20fortune.png
3112554-azur%20lane%20u81.png
3112557-azur%20lane%20nelson.png

3112558-azur%20lane%20saratoga.png

Part Two: Ships Obtained During Iris of Light & Dark Event (via Construction & Drops)

Spoiler

3112555-azur%20lane%20le%20mars.png
3112549-azur%20lane%20surcouf.png
3112556-azur%20lane%20massachusetts.png
3112559-azur%20lane%20dunkerque.png
3112560-azur%20lane%20forbin.png

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 3

Kinda forgot to post this one:

Dq29Rf8.jpg

Event ships and etc i got:

Got her like 6 times...dZ3FMzo.jpg

Got her 2 times

03WOhYG.jpg

Got her 2 times in the same draw

an60NJQ.jpg

4iCgAUD.jpg

XA36D9o.jpg

CHxHcgM.jpg

Got her as a drop from B2 while going for 3 stars

3GSl5Dc.jpg

uA5tCCL.jpg

XtfVoG4.jpg

Got her twice in the same triple draw
dbhRsvr.jpg

I do still miss that 8k coins ship but i can get her easily anyway (already got like 10k+ coins)

As for Izumo i'm at 78% on the 1 mil grind.

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 4

Well, I invested a total of 86 Wisdom Cubes on the Iris of Light & Dark event (which concludes in a few minutes), and I failed to get my hands on Jean Bart. Did get two Massachusetts, two Surcouf, and five (yes, five) Forbins out of the build sessions. Pretty much got every ship from the event apart from Jean Bart and Le Triomphant, which is a win in my book (getting nearly all of the event ships). Mildly disappointed that I did not get Jean from all of the cubes and coins that I spent, but at least I did get the awesome Dunkerque out of it.

Looking forward to getting some of the new Submarines that are arriving in the next update. Now to rebuild my stock of cubes (as of tonight, I only have one left) over the next few days in order to go after building those subs.

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 4

Not quite sure what to make of the new sub gotcha "event".  It's a lot of cute botes, but no maps or really anything else.  I've heard that everyone is going to get added to the pool later, but I haven't seen anything official to that effect.  Don't know if I want to burn cubes on this.   

5 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

Not quite sure what to make of the new sub gotcha "event".  It's a lot of cute botes, but no maps or really anything else.  I've heard that everyone is going to get added to the pool later, but I haven't seen anything official to that effect.  Don't know if I want to burn cubes on this.   

I think this is one of those mini events which I'm fine with it. Used a lot of cubes in the Iris event. It gets new stuffs like a new Daily Mission, new subs equips and those lewd subs. But I may save up some cubes if those subs is gonna be permanent later.

I heard that the next big event is an Anniversary event which it may be true. August 2 was CBT and August 16 was OBT. People keep saying a certain 'phoenix yandere' might come and kill everyone but that's something to consider when using your cubes.

Anyways, I used all my coins for retrofit and I only got 1 new sub.

6Ry6qyI.jpg

YES TWINTAILS!!!

ruBe89X.jpg

She'll ram you if you lewd her. :awesome:

• Like 3

Got another new retrofit and 3 more subs but I'll stop using my cubes for now and wait if the Anniversary event is true.

AtrGhQZ.jpg

Ib6l1Q8.jpgIt's a shame that I don't see people memeing her face so I'll spread the word.

DIUeutG.jpg

Definitely not Portland.

4QhCBif.jpg

And you add glasses and it's complete... for me at least.

PjHu6RD.jpg

Iroha is cute but she's the one who sank Hamamann and Yorkie... I love/hate her. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

I heard a rumor that the subs in the current "event" are going to get added to the regular construction pool at some undisclosed future time, but I've seen nothing official from either EN or JP to corroborate that. 

Has anyone heard anything firm?  

11 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

I heard a rumor that the subs in the current "event" are going to get added to the regular construction pool at some undisclosed future time, but I've seen nothing official from either EN or JP to corroborate that. 

Has anyone heard anything firm?  

I don't know if this is a good answer but after looking onto it, after the event they will not be added in the construction pool. But after like a few months or years, they will be added permanently. Take Atago or PoW for example, they were once event ships but they are now permanently in the Heavy Construction pool. So it's up to Yostar to announce when will they be permanent in the pool.

I'm patient so I will not try to the last sub, U-101 unless I'm lucky. If you're not patient then maybe try to get the new subs. Your choice though.

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 2

Sitting on 300 cubes.  The last two 10-pulls didn't net a single event ship and I'm still missing U-101.  I've never had gotcha luck this bad and I'm pretty conflicted as to whether I should cut my loses or just damn the torpedoes and go all out.  

For the record I have never missed an event ship to date

Edit: did one more pull and got her.  Life is good and everything is beautiful.  I hope you all have a wonderful day

Edited by Helmet_time