Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

Speaking of Essex, I thought I try the Challenge Mode Endless and I found out that Essex is a boss on Round 13 and 16. She's the toughest boss in my playthrough. I made it on Round 16. That's pretty good for me.

uH0HgiR.jpg

J283uqZ.jpg

q8G9Ysf.jpg

And now back to grinding and wait for those 4 Anniversary ships to come. I most likely not gonna get the USS chat bubble but meh. I like the Ironblood one better.

• Like 3

Credit to Gematsu:

Azur-Lane-Crosswave-Play_08-06-19.jpg

Compile Heart has released a new gameplay video of Azur Lane: Crosswave showcasing a long battle on the Hard difficulty setting with low rarity equipment.

Azur Lane: Crosswave is due out for PlayStation 4 on August 29 in Japan, and in 2020 in North America and Europe. Read more about the game here, here, here, and here. Watch the opening movie here. Watch the new gameplay footage below.

On a separate note (outside of the Gematsu article), Compile Heart also released the following video for Azur Lane: Crosswave.

• Like 3

New video from Compile Heart for Azur Lane: Crosswave. This will be the last one that I post for awhile (realized that I have posted quite a few of these over the past two weeks). I'll wait until next week to post the next batch of videos:

• Like 3

I'm still figuring how the Meowficer and Festival works. Anyways, got some new stuffs.

Who did you guys pick in the 1st Anniversary Invitation? I already got all and fully limit break them so there's only one option.

Spoiler

M9aCFqx.jpg

8nxDWPr.jpg

One more for the sacrifice!

New ships!

OuhoVhI.jpg

Hmm... I still prefer KC Yuubari. lfv12vW.jpg

pc6gtui.jpg

Ara? Are you an onee-san?

New retrofit! I'm only gonna use 1 spare Gold Cruiser BP.

yEAMxyD.jpg

⭐⭐? BANG! 

And I've used the Promise Ring Intern-kun gave us. I gave to someone and I might regret it later.

Spoiler

Skozuef.jpg

Vpz9vxH.jpg

ysJn14o.jpg

I'm going to die.

QYifP5f.jpg

My harem is going to die.

• Like 4