Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

1 hour ago, AndyKazama said:

Azur Lane community. After posting a long while back about the viability of tablets for the game, I finally got given an iPad through work and have started today!

Any tips etc would be welcome. And if there is friend stuff in the game, I can give you my id. 1f600.png1f600.png1f600.png

I would recommend the following videos (they will get you up to speed on how to play):

Spoiler

...along with this helpful Azur Lane video playlist (lots of informative videos). Best of luck, new Shikikan!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MossyOakRcn42 said:

I would recommend the following videos (they will get you up to speed on how to play):

Hide contents

...along with this helpful Azur Lane video playlist (lots of informative videos). Best of luck, new Shikikan!

Wow. That's a lot. ? I'll take a look when I can. Does anywhere host the loading screen at. It's pretty good. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Revvie said:

What's your name, server and UID?

And please sign this.

D7wap8CU0AA6WlL.jpg

Lastly maybe show your fleets?

So, uh, I don't know of any cults. ?. I'll post my fleets so far soon, I just got this iPad. I don't know how to do anything.  

My details:

Name: AndyKazama

Server: Avror

UID after much search: 69637443

P.s. If you go into costume store if was the school costume for Takao that I always saw in adverts on Facebook. Same character, beach outfit, got that figure on order. (Before I played the game looked cool so whatever)

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Revvie said:

D7wap8CU0AA6WlL.jpg

More like please burn this.

Chat Room 5 where i hang out could be called the Guhehehe emote cult.

@AndyKazama

Nice you are on the same server as me then. A bit late but welcome to Azur Lane. By your latest post i take you are a Takao (or Taco as some call her ingame) fan?

To which i say:

075.jpg

1 hour ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Isn't the PS4 game out in JP already? Don't see the trophy list here.

It launched last month in Japan (August 29th). See below (from Wikipedia):

Azur Lane: Crosswave, a 3D shooter game for PlayStation 4 was announced in September 2018. Crosswave will feature Azur Lane's characters battling against realistic warships and warplanes. The game will follow a different story with new characters also making their debut. This console adaptation is being developed by Felistella using Unreal Engine 4 and will be published by Compile Heart in August 29, 2019.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

More like please burn this.

Chat Room 5 where i hang out could be called the Guhehehe emote cult.

@AndyKazama

Nice you are on the same server as me then. A bit late but welcome to Azur Lane. By your latest post i take you are a Takao (or Taco as some call her ingame) fan?

To which i say:

Hide contents

075.jpg

I'm into the characters that have certain physical features and black hair. If you asked me my favourite Senran Kagura character right now: Ikagura.

I'm sure you can see the similarities 

L_50ac941b9356c.jpg

Edit: I also own Ikaruga swimwear figure.

6 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Found it externally: https://www.(URL not allowed)/game/Azur-Lane-Crosswave-Japanese/trophies

Edited by AndyKazama
I like to talk about Ikaruga
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

14 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Found it externally: https://www.(URL not allowed)/game/Azur-Lane-Crosswave-Japanese/trophies

Thxs! But I found it here eventually. Forgot it was in JP. xD

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9562-アズールレーン-クロスウェーブ

7 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

I'm into the characters that have certain physical features and black hair. If you asked me my favourite Senran Kagura character right now: Ikagura.

I'm sure you can see the similarities 

L_50ac941b9356c.jpg

Ikaruga is my favorite Senran girl aswell.

You might also like Type 95 from Girls Frontline i think she is.

As for some other Azur Lane girl you might like:

https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Suzuya

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Ikaruga is my favorite Senran girl aswell.

You might also like Type 95 from Girls Frontline i think she is.

As for some other Azur Lane girl you might like:

https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Suzuya

Quote from Christoph Waltz: we have a bingo.

Suzuya.png

I think I'm in love

1 hour ago, Helmet_time said:

@AndyKazama I recommend reading this gear guide.  It isn't the last word, but it does a very good job of explaining the whys of equipment.  The game isn't particularly hard, but a good grasp of the mechanics helps a lot.

Meanwhile, I've completed my collection of Pizza Ships.

YUuLdQl.jpgwKWwpOn.jpgDGGGvaJ.jpg

Littorio loves women, I love women.  I think we're going to get along great!

Speaking of love, the double gem reset have given me a chance to expand the harem 

mKdlEMK.jpg

Guys I'm loving the support.  I need to read the guides and get over the idea of putting out the best girls is the only way. 

Now if only they done some bizarre crossover with Senran. 

• Like 3

On 9/17/2019 at 3:35 AM, AndyKazama said:

Quick update. Got my first major ship today! 

And it was her 1f60d.pngm5bTdOm.jpg

Congratulations on getting her. She was my first SR ship as well. 

I am currently doing the missions for the Italian Icon Border but I need more Bullins to Limit Break my Italian ships.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Congratulations on getting her. She was my first SR ship as well. 

I am currently doing the missions for the Italian Icon Border but I need more Bullins to Limit Break my Italian ships.

Taco could be the most common SR ship ever and I couldn't care :P She was all over my advertising, I had already pre-ordered the Taco figure, and as said earlier, gives me my Ikaruga fix.

Tier II characters for me right now: I'll get back to you all later. Still building my teams but Taco is leader of my first squad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

Taco could be the most common SR ship ever and I couldn't care :P She was all over my advertising, I had already pre-ordered the Taco figure, and as said earlier, gives me my Ikaruga fix.

Tier II characters for me right now: I'll get back to you all later. Still building my teams but Taco is leader of my first squad.

That is exactly why I love Takao because she reminds me a lot of Ikaruga. Also I love Ikaruga, I actually got into the series because of her since she caught my attention since she wears pantyhose but now I love her for other reason as well for example, she is a responsible kind girl. 

Anyways, the servers are back online and we got the Anniversary outfits. I love Belfast's Anniversary dress but I do wish it was L2D like her Chinese dress. Comparing the two outfits design wise, I think I may like the Chinese Outfit more but I am still going to get it because it is a new Belfast outfit. Another outfit I like but I don't think I am going to get is Prinz Eugen's outfit, she looks so seductive especially with that pose. Also another outfit I am interested in is of Shoukaku, the outfit looks gorgeous and it is also a L2D outfit. Luckily for me, it is one of the outfits you can rent, so I am going to try it out and see if I end up liking it to buy it.

QomaieQ.jpg

jlZfP1z.jpg

wOy4ohB.jpg

v0poPqh.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

That is exactly why I love Takao because she reminds me a lot of Ikaruga. Also I love Ikaruga, I actually got into the series because of her since she caught my attention since she wears pantyhose but now I love her for other reason as well for example, she is a responsible kind girl. 

Anyways, the servers are back online and we got the Anniversary outfits. I love Belfast's Anniversary dress but I do wish it was L2D like her Chinese dress. Comparing the two outfits desing wise, I think I may like the Chinese Outfit more but I am still going to get it because it is a new Belfast outfit. Another outfit I like but I don't I am going to get Prinz Eugen outfit, she looks so seductive especially with that pose. Also another outfit I am interested in is of Shoukaku, the outfit looks gorgeous and it is also a L2D outfit. Luckily for me, it is one of the outfits you can rent, so I am going to try it out and see if I end up liking it to buy it.

QomaieQ.jpg

jlZfP1z.jpg

wOy4ohB.jpg

v0poPqh.jpg

I am particular for Roon :P

Also the flavor text for Eugen. Oh my. :P

"...Huh? Commander, is that you? Me, drunk? No way... *hic*... If I was, Commander, then what are you planning to do to me? Hehe…"

Final edit I promise: want to ask earlier, do people use the discord in this thread? Be a better place to discuss random stuff if we go off topic

Edited by AndyKazama
Added the message ^_^
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

I am particular for Roon :P

Also the flavor text for Eugen. Oh my. :P

"...Huh? Commander, is that you? Me, drunk? No way... *hic*... If I was, Commander, then what are you planning to do to me? Hehe…"

Final edit I promise: want to ask earlier, do people use the discord in this thread? Be a better place to discuss random stuff if we go off topic

I personally don't use Discord but I don't know if the others do. So they may use Discord. We can go off topic here in this thread.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

On 9/19/2019 at 4:13 AM, AndyKazama said:

I Final edit I promise: want to ask earlier, do people use the discord in this thread? Be a better place to discuss random stuff if we go off topic

I use Discord but don't usually post but Azur Lane has an official Discord if you want to join and it's ok to be off topic.

Also, you're wrong about this

On 9/19/2019 at 1:57 AM, AndyKazama said:

Taco could be the most common SR ship ever and I couldn't care :P 

You're lucky enough that Takao is your first SSR ship. A certain "numbah one" is the most common SSR ship and mostly everyone's first SSR.

Plus Belfast is my first SSR.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Revvie said:

I use Discord but don't usually post but Azur Lane has an official Discord if you want to join and it's ok to be off topic.

Also, you're wrong about this

You're lucky enough that Takao is your first SSR ship. A certain "numbah one" is the most common SSR ship and mostly everyone's first SSR.

Plus Belfast is my first SSR.

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I personally don't use Discord but I don't know if the others do. So they may use Discord. We can go off topic here in this thread.

Fair enough! I'm not gonna get discord unless I really gotta, too many accounts as it is. 

So last night I get Enterprise, my second Super Rare. Lo and behold, she's voiced by Yui Ishikawa. And that's alright by me. 

Any tips to getting more gems? Besides the mementos ?

@Revvie in regards to that statement, I thought she was one of those characters that is popular with people loosely familiar with the game, but annoys the fans ? Don't ask me where I got that idea. 

Edited by AndyKazama
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

Any tips to getting more gems? Besides the mementos ?

The only practical way to get gems is to buy them.  Marriage has a game advantage, but it's minor, so you can definitely stay FTP and go all the way. 

Personally, I like the Trade License.  The extra oil, gold, and cubes are helpful in a pinch and since I play every day I don't mind paying 8 dollars a month.

• Like 1