Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

Oddly, most of the bunny girls are Eagle Union, but I guess that actually makes sense if you really think about it.  

I assume there's holding back certain ships for the rerun.  So far all the reruns have included one or two brand new ships in addition to the returnees.  I know I'd roll like a fiend for Pola.  Plus mini-events, etc.  The hype for Bismark was insane and the sever was packed, I was getting thrown into room 8 or 9 when I was logging in at peak hours.  So, they might build some of them up.  

Meanwhile, Essex and I have tied the knot:

bWFmNcS.jpg

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Helmet_time said:

Oddly, most of the bunny girls are Eagle Union, but I guess that actually makes sense if you really think about it.  

I assume there's holding back certain ships for the rerun.  So far all the reruns have included one or two brand new ships in addition to the returnees.  I know I'd roll like a fiend for Pola.  Plus mini-events, etc.  The hype for Bismark was insane and the sever was packed, I was getting thrown into room 8 or 9 when I was logging in at peak hours.  So, they might build some of them up.  

Meanwhile, Essex and I have tied the knot:

bWFmNcS.jpg

Congrats, I guess. 

Takao and I did so recently. (That feels weird to say.)

Can't say I dislike the bunny ears, given my recent revelation. 

I'm going down a rabbit hole (no pun intended.)

Ima play a game that doesn't require attention tonight cause I'll probably be on this for a couple hours now.

P.s. does Azur Lane allow polyamory?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Which pictures? The ones from the post I talk about St. Louis or the one from where I am talking about ships matching AndyKazama description 

The ones about matching the description. Only shows a bit of text which i guess is supposed to be the link? instead of the actual picture.

Edited by Tosmasta00

1 hour ago, Tosmasta00 said:

The ones about matching. Only shows a bit of text which i guess is supposed to be the link? instead of the actual picture.

Matching, I don't remember making a post about matching. I only made a post showing off St. Louis and then the post after that one is me talking about the girls that AndyKazama might like. Too me it seems that pictures do show up.

35 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Matching, I don't remember making a post about matching. I only made a post showing off St. Louis and then the post after that one is me talking about the girls that AndyKazama might like. Too me it seems that pictures do show up.

Yeah that's the post i meant with matching. Sorry for my poor choice of words there.

Here what the post looks like for me:

GqCS2Cg.jpg

Anyway i should also get around to post which ships i got from this event.

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Yeah that's the post i meant with matching. Sorry for my poor choice of words there.

Reveal hidden contents

GqCS2Cg.jpg

It's weird I see my name in that context. I joke, it's harmless. I noticed the same so I went on the wiki. Thankfully it's SFW :P I also appreciate the suggests lmao

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, AndyKazama said:

It's weird I see my name in that context. I joke, it's harmless. I noticed the same so I went on the wiki. Thankfully it's SFW :P I also appreciate the suggests lmao

11 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Reveal hidden contents

GqCS2Cg.jpg

I can't believe it happened again. Usually when I post images I don't use spoilers because in the past, they have came out wrong. This time when I used the spoiler it seem to me that everything is fine, even the pictures were showing to me but I guess it didn't work in the end since you didn't see it. Here is the screenshot to prove it. (I hope it shows up)

pnvwkSD.jpg

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I can't believe it happened again. Usually when I post images I don't use spoilers because in the past, they have came out wrong. This time when I used the spoiler it seem to me that everything is fine, even the pictures were showing to me but I guess it didn't work in the end since you didn't see it. Here is the screenshot to prove it. (I hope it shows up)

pnvwkSD.jpg

That's the outfit I saw the other day but didn't stare too long as I was working on the front desk with another colleague. They don't get these things like I do. I may like Azuma more than Takao. A bit more womanly than the latter :P (Azur Lane has ruined me. :P

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, AndyKazama said:

I may like Azuma more than Takao. A bit more womanly than the latter :P (Azur Lane has ruined me. :P

I understand that feeling because I got into Azur Lane because of Takao (sort of mirroring my reason for getting into Senran Kagura being Ikaruga) but while playing the game I ran into other ships that got my interest. The first ship that caught my attention was Hornet who was my first above rare ship, preceding Takao my first SSR ship. Then it was Rodney because she was nicer than her sister Nelson and I needed a Battleship at the time. Since then, I had Hornet and Rodney in my main fleets. I am not going to go into all the details of every ship. I just want to show the ones I like a lot in the moment. 

dPdMKVM.jpg

QMFEUO9.jpg

8fCqb0x.jpg

21j7eFb.jpg

ggKFJAM.jpg

uX9PauQ.jpg

9NkJ6PU.jpg

sbZPtFA.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I understand that feeling because I got into Azur Lane because of Takao (sort of mirroring my reason for getting into Senran Kagura being Ikaruga) but while playing the game I ran into other ships that got my interest. The first ship that caught my attention was Hornet who was my first above rare ship, preceding Takao my first SSR ship. Then it was Rodney because she was nicer than her sister Nelson and I needed a Battleship at the time. Since then, I had Hornet and Rodney in my main fleets. I am not going to go into all the details of every ship. I just want to show the ones I like a lot in the moment. 

dPdMKVM.jpg

QMFEUO9.jpg

8fCqb0x.jpg

21j7eFb.jpg

ggKFJAM.jpg

uX9PauQ.jpg

9NkJ6PU.jpg

sbZPtFA.jpg

cannot go wrong with any of those. Ikagura may be my Senran main right now but originally it went Asuka-> Murasaki -> Ikaruga.

If "anime wiafu" is your thing Azur Lane cannot go wrong. My top 5 from a prior post is more varied than you think

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

If "anime wiafu" is your thing Azur Lane cannot go wrong. My top 5 from a prior post is more varied than you think

What makes Azur Lane is the characters, there's going to be someone (probably multiple someones) that hit right in your strike zone.  And it's all done in such good fun.  Reminds me a lot of Senran Kagura a lot in that way.

How's everybody doing on Crosswave EX?  I know some people have actually killed her.  Best I've done is about 50% 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Helmet_time said:

What makes Azur Lane is the characters, there's going to be someone (probably multiple someones) that hit right in your strike zone.  And it's all done in such good fun.  Reminds me a lot of Senran Kagura a lot in that way.

How's everybody doing on Crosswave EX?  I know some people have actually killed her.  Best I've done is about 50% 

Not attempted it. What level do you recommend?

My team can handily do normal but get wiped on hard.

Just unlock the third fleet option so I'm pondering that set up now. So much to do, so much to do ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Revvie said:

I got curious about what you said and as far as I know the Benson-class and North Carolina are only bunny girls unless I'm missing more.

Benson-class

Reveal hidden contents

TMi6al7.jpg

7VspVb8.jpg

JUhxD1y.jpg

North Carolina

Reveal hidden contents

JHBDYSv.jpg

uHyMkOU.jpg

Yes.

Reveal hidden contents

TenD7LR.jpg

That's 14 oath for me. :ninja:

I asked Takao if it was okay. She said yes, but only if the other marriages were for tax purposes or the bonuses to stats in battle. 

• Like 1

@Tosmasta00 Love the idea might have to do that on the next event after Crosswave.

Today i passes the hard training

Spoiler

pdiG20Vr.jpg

Got BAE overdrive 6

Spoiler

1BzosN6r.jpg

Got Hornet. I know some of y’all are fans

Spoiler

tJAiz4M.jpg

@Revvie - since you seem to be the guru round here. I'm editing in this question rather than reposting - I have enough to get warspite via Medals. Worth it? or worth waiting until next refresh?

Edited by AndyKazama
  • Like 3

On 9/29/2019 at 1:50 AM, AndyKazama said:

@Revvie - since you seem to be the guru round here. I'm editing in this question rather than reposting - I have enough to get warspite via Medals. Worth it? or worth waiting until next refresh?

I'm no guru. I'm just know what I know. Since I'm using Warspite, here what a think of her and this is just my opinion.

Spoiler

Before I begin, I have one question for you, are gonna play Azur Lane for the waifu or play it seriously or both?

900px-Warspite.png

Gameplay-wise:

Pros:

-3rd highest Firepower in the game.

-Very high Luck stat.

Cons

-Her skill is somewhat unreliable in PvE. The skill will automatically target one enemy that is the farthest. Problem is unless the enemy is not moving, it will hurt but that's not always the case. 

-Mediocre AA as expected.

Well I'm using her since I want a Battleship that doesn't have a barrage so that I can put her on the side not in the middle of my fleet. I forgot who else can you get at the Medal Exchange and I don't know who's SR ships you don't have or have but she's still a pretty good Battleship but there a other better Battleship or Battlecruiser out there.

Now if we're talking about her retrofit, that's a different story but that's not in the EN server yet. For now, a solid battleship and it's up to you if you wanna get her.

Waifu-wise:

You're into 'oppai' so why are you asking if you want her? She's a flat grand old lady loli. :awesome:

I personally like her. She's cute, a fighter and self aware that she's flat. 

Belli dura despicio!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Revvie said:

I'm no guru. I'm just know what I know. Since I'm using Warspite, here what a think of her and this is just my opinion.

Reveal hidden contents

Before I begin, I have one question for you, are gonna play Azur Lane for the waifu or play it seriously or both?

900px-Warspite.png

Gameplay-wise:

Pros:

-3rd highest Firepower in the game.

-Very high Luck stat.

Cons

-Her skill is somewhat unreliable in PvE. The skill will automatically target one enemy that is the farthest. Problem is unless the enemy is not moving, it will hurt but that's not always the case. 

-Mediocre AA as expected.

Well I'm using her since I want a Battleship that doesn't have a barrage so that I can put her on the side not in the middle of my fleet. I forgot who else can you get at the Medal Exchange and I don't know who's SR ships you don't have or have but she's still a pretty good Battleship but there a other better Battleship or Battlecruiser out there.

Now if we're talking about her retrofit, that's a different story but that's not in the EN server yet. For now, a solid battleship and it's up to you if you wanna get her.

Waifu-wise:

You're into 'oppai' so why are you asking if you want her? She's a flat grand old lady loli. :awesome:

I personally like her. She's cute, a fighter and self aware that she's flat. 

Belli dura despicio!

I play for both. I have serious lack of certain shop types, so she'd fit in. The more SRs I have - the more i have to play with when I unlock more and more formations.

I am satisfied for "waifus". I stick with one. That's Takao.

If it helps to clarify if this is a good decision - I just got Montpelier. Who I intend to use in formation 3 because all my SRs seem to be Vanguard right now. Since Warspite is Battleship formation 3 needs SR in the main fleet. (I tend to do 1SR per row to keep cost down as you may have already mentioned to me (could have been someone else who did) more SRs means more cost.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndyKazama said:

I play for both. I have serious lack of certain shop types, so she'd fit in. The more SRs I have - the more i have to play with when I unlock more and more formations.

I am satisfied for "waifus". I stick with one. That's Takao.

If it helps to clarify if this is a good decision - I just got Montpelier. Who I intend to use in formation 3 because all my SRs seem to be Vanguard right now. Since Warspite is Battleship formation 3 needs SR in the main fleet. (I tend to do 1SR per row to keep cost down as you may have already mentioned to me (could have been someone else who did) more SRs means more cost.)

I see. Well you could always ask us or the AL community if you have more questions on the a certain ship or more. It would help if you show your fleet.

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 0:04 AM, Revvie said:

I got curious about what you said and as far as I know the Benson-class and North Carolina are only bunny girls unless I'm missing more.

Well, I was thinking since Bunny-Girls are an American thing, or at least invented in American, it makes sense the USN has more bunny girls than the IJN.  

On 9/28/2019 at 10:50 AM, AndyKazama said:

Today i passes the hard training

Reveal hidden contents

pdiG20Vr.jpg

I am still stuck in easy training. I need to train the starters seven times.

On 9/30/2019 at 9:05 AM, Helmet_time said:

Well, I was thinking since Bunny-Girls are an American thing, or at least invented in American, it makes sense the USN has more bunny girls than the IJN.  

It would be cool if Azur Lane had a collab with Playboy. That way we get North Carolina dressed as a playboy bunny. 

Anyways, while training at 11-2 I finally got IJN Agano. I am slowly making my way to Chapter 12 where I would hopefully get IJN Choukai and have all the Takao Class ships.

iMJbNdt.jpg

jrlWyPN.jpg

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I am still stuck in easy training. I need to train the starters seven times.

It would be cool if Azur Lane had a collab with Playboy. That way we get North Carolina dressed as a playboy bunny. 

Anyways, while training at 11-2 I finally got IJN Agano. I am slowly making my way to Chapter 12 where I would hopefully get IJN Choukai and have all the Takao Class ships.

iMJbNdt.jpg

jrlWyPN.jpg

I've got a lot of new ships so will reveal all at end of event. P.s. I need Agano and Choukai

P.s. Have you all seen the group D poll? Prince Eugen beating Takao. Pfft.

p.s. I'm an idiot when it comes to forums. How do I quote a tiny bit of a post, rather than the whole thing, so sorry for making you all read your own stuff again :P

Edited by AndyKazama
  • Like 1