Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

22 minutes ago, AndyKazama said:

@TheVader66 I just wanna say it's other players like yourself, like @Revvie like @Tosmasta00 and @Helmet_time and others I might not remember to tag that keep me doing this game!

I'm super psyched I've managed to get a few friends into Azur Lane, so other players inspire me to inspire them 1f44a.png

Thank you again for the kind words. I am also extremely glad that we managed to find people that love Azur Lane just as much. It is so much fun,

• Like 4

Azur Lane The animation ep2 quick review.

Without personal shipgirl bias: another solid episode and non fans will be able to follow the narrative.

With bias: I love it. Huge Eugen fan here.  Enty is one of best girls. Yui Ishikawa definitely getting type cast by this point. But we need Taco, stop teasing with that intro ?

I'm due to make a big post for the Graf Spee event tomorrow - but before I do, can I ask - any advice on doing Boss Node drops? I was looking how to get Akagi and Kaga, and it says they're drops from 3-4. I presume the drop rate is very low, but any tips for farming? Does safe mode allow me just to jump to boss node every time?

Thanks for your patience Commanders.

52 minutes ago, AndyKazama said:

I'm due to make a big post for the Graf Spee event tomorrow - but before I do, can I ask - any advice on doing Boss Node drops? I was looking how to get Akagi and Kaga, and it says they're drops from 3-4. I presume the drop rate is very low, but any tips for farming? Does safe mode allow me just to jump to boss node every time?

Thanks for your patience Commanders.

There's no tips and tricks for any Drop-only ships. Just pray for RNG, a pat in the back, a "Good luck" to you and you'll be using a lot or less oil depending on your luck.

Not only you're trying to get 2 SR ships, they are also Boss Drop-only ships which even lowers your chances of getting them.

Safe Mode in a non-event Hard chapter will only spawn the Boss Node. Non-Hard Safe Mode just gives damage reduction to you. People said the Hard Mode very slightly increase your drop rate but you're still dealing with RNG so again... "Good luck". 

Feel our pain of getting Drop-only ships. :devil:

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

any advice on doing Boss Node drops?

@Revvie has it right.  However, I'll add some of my own observations for what its worth.

• SSRs only drop from the boss.  Also, it appears that unique elites (Jinstuu, etc.) only drop from the boss as well.
  • The SSR drop rate is very low.  General consensus is somewhere between 1.5-0.8%
  • The SSR drop rate is drastically increased during SoS missions.  You can't control where these pop though, but is worth noting.
  • With good gear and decent levels, everything before World 10 can be auto'd with a 1:1 fleet.  That means you can grind for negligible oil.  Also, up to that point the relative tier of shipgirls really doesn't matter, so you can combined with level/affection grinding of anyone you want without worrying about composition.
  • For World 10+ (i.e. the Jinstuu Mines) You'll have to worry about using both good ships and effective combinations, which limits your ability to use later drop farming for leveling. 
  • In terms of oil for experience/purple plates 6-1 and 6-4: the Poi Mines(tm) offers the best ratio of resource cost to reward.
  • Unique rares and commons can drop off any fleet.  However, unique rares can still be very rare.  I suspect in the 1-5% range.

• Like 2

@Helmet_time @Revvie Appreciate the advice.

For me this has another benefit - the lab building ships - I need levels that will possibly also pay off when grinding for 2 million to get Saint Louis so I can finally start Roon!

Grinding for ships will help me. 

Plus, now I'm over the ears thing, I might get over tails too ? (Kumi from Senran helps with that too)

Edited by AndyKazama

Rather a major event this morning.  Once and realized Return of the War God didn't have any event specific maps I went map to grinding 12-4 during my morning coffee, and look who finally came home:

OVur2ze.jpg

I am now the proud commander of every single unique drop ship in the game.  It's been a hell of a ride.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Helmet_time said:

Rather a major event this morning.  Once and realized Return of the War God didn't have any event specific maps I went map to grinding 12-4 during my morning coffee, and look who finally came home:

OVur2ze.jpg

I am now the proud commander of every single unique drop ship in the game.  It's been a hell of a ride.

Those leggings ?

• Like 2

And now episode 3 is up. There's not a lot of battles though but at least we do get that scene.

Spoiler

z4UdPu1.png

We already saw it in the OP that Yorktown looks like she's crippled which is horrible for her but it's a little better than sinking. More Yorkie love please!

5G9pxUu.png

Our head maid has her proper episode.

IARXmLg.png

Stop making that pose. It makes me even more excited for her retrofit.

2G7sMsg.png

"Battlecruiser Hood" Also is the Schrödinger's boobs a lie!?

9T1IabH.png

More Edinburgh please!

RNJYafN.png

There should be a historical reference in here were Enty eats a lot of rations and MRE but I don't know.

TKwtstv.png

lmBcnbk.png

Saber is having her lunch. :awesome:

CTSsHzL.png

ErHKJ5v.png

She's smirking. Should I be concern?

So there's a beach scene. Some swimsuits are already in the game and some are potential skins.

EDoUUcY.png

SHA3DYs.png

87ErHYR.png

vju2pw9.png

1xRAzUg.png

F

boDTcA7.png

So which swimsuit did you guys like the best?

rjdTjm9.png

I'm just happy to see these two.

EcwovBI.png

Besides OTP, I heard that Enty has additional lines when sortied with Belfast in the game.

gnFW2hG.jpg

I thought it's a interesting little detail even though it's not voiced yet.

• Like 3

Was trying to build Graf Spee when this happened:

0FvbR9a.jpg At least it's not as bad as my 5x Chicago build from last year.

Ships that i got:

UvYcry5.jpg

Grinded her out on the last day and i just say RIP my Oil

Kljklfw.jpg

Honestly both of her outfits are quite nice a friend of mine got the Schoolgirl one. If i would have had the gems i prolly would have gotten both.

auioXNT.jpg

Found her in the Core Store so if anyone still needs her and has the Cores for her (800 i think) get her while she's up.

b2wk5X9.jpg

Got her just a bit before i got around to post here

15 hours ago, Revvie said:

And now episode 3 is up. There's not a lot of battles though but at least we do get that scene.

Hide contents

1xRAzUg.png

@Revvie

Nice Yostar killing the Sandy Cult

• Like 4

Hey, um guys, I see Taco in the intro, but not in the show. Not in a starring role.

I DEMAND JUSTICE.

Ps. Even tho ep 3 was slow, i loved it. I love Enty. I love her voice. 

P.p.s. I'd love to see more Red Axis scenes like in ep 2. Sakura Empire and Iron Blood is my jam.

Edited by AndyKazama
Dummy who can't use mobile phone keyboard
  • Like 2

So I was grinding for Saint Louis exp on 3-4 (just in case of Akagi or Kaga). AND THIS HAPPENED
i3HkLhG.jpg

I feel bad that she doesn't interest me that much ,but my luck ?

Gang: I'm going to edit this because as you know i do event posts. I don't have any clue how I'm going to split the current two events, will probably miss out the new events ships from the Hiei. THat's right the Hiei event because she's my new #2

Anyways, just got San Diego. Should i retro fit her!?

Edited by AndyKazama
  • Like 4

How come we can't rent Gneisenau's L2D skin? I'm curious on her new L2D... That's all. Nothing else. :ninja:

Anyways, a lucky loli week for me. I didn't even use a lot of cubes.

E2lsUVR.jpg

Another month, another new loli.

OsYn0dC.jpg

*insert Jaws music*

OVyXT9j.jpg

The chains of fate! The sounds of destruction!... Wait wrong game.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Revvie said:

How come we can't rent Gneisenau's L2D skin? I'm curious on her new L2D... That's all. Nothing else. :ninja:

Anyways, a lucky loli week for me. I didn't even use a lot of cubes.

E2lsUVR.jpg

Another month, another new loli.

OsYn0dC.jpg

*insert Jaws music*

OVyXT9j.jpg

The chains of fate! The sounds of destruction!... Wait wrong game.

One of the lolis has a statement regarding 30 old males. Made me laugh because I am 30 ???

• Like 2

Commanders,

Having a hard time with SP3! Either I'm severely under leveled or my gear is to weak (however my main two fleets has mostly max limit breaks and +6 gear.)

What level/gear are you able to pass with?

My fleets:

1: Taco, Laffey, Zara. Enty, Littorio, Nelson

2: Portland (retrofit), Montpelier, Prinz Eugen. Unicorn, Repulse, Giulio Cesare

I'm really loving the event. The interactions amount Bulldog, Amazon, and U-101 were awesome.

Hyped for Crosswave.  Who else is getting the LE?

@AndyKazama

This event is actually rather challenging compared to most (maybe because it was balanced for JP?).  SP3 is around the same level as 8-4, so it isn't screwing around.

My SP3 grinding fleets (picked mostly based on who needs XP) 

ZGfz6bd.jpgBZ0phuZ.jpg

Everyone has gold or rainbow tier +10 gear.  But, I started on day one, so I'm pretty insanely overpowered at this point.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

Commanders,

Having a hard time with SP3! Either I'm severely under leveled or my gear is to weak (however my main two fleets has mostly max limit breaks and +6 gear.)

What level/gear are you able to pass with?

I'm too lazy to do SP3 now that I luckily got U-110 on the Special Construction but since @Helmet_time said SP3 is around the same level as 8-4, I could easily destroy them. :ninja:

Btw, have some Takao-chan because why not?

Spoiler

mc5jyy370iu31.jpg

Anyways, episode 4 is up and the Sakura Empire and Takao has made its appearance.

Spoiler

Qv5Db0O.png

I almost forgot about their original look. Looks like I got mesmerize on their retrofit.

fIp5eSh.jpg

The dogos made their appearance nanoda.

6YWJd2E.png

First her legs, now her chest. Is this what freedom feels like? :awesome:

kO2SNR0.png

I kinda miss the Ink-stained Steel Sakura event. I like that event. Why did Mutsu didn't say anything? Nande? Also I wanna see Kawakaze in action.

wrjZcyB.png

A nice wallpaper on a lone Nimi.

oR7yapd.png

I now demand her sisters appearance!

2P0KlE6.png

A bunch of T3 T4 Tech boxes.

gGGsRH3.png

Edinburgh and Sheffield shrine maiden skin when?

z7zc57j.png

v3GGZIi.png

Oh my. Is this the first time Observer Alpha has a voice? I heard Purifier's voice on a Crosswave trailer.

wlgxeRJ.png

Capitalist can't be this cute.

bel85f4.png

Awesome to see Sheffield in action.

hMjWzt3.png

That's a cute one. What am I talking about? You tell me.

i0YfYye.png

Ah a suicide boat. The bane of the shipgirls.

Secondly, my loli week continues.

gKnwPIk.jpg

Well you're still gonna shout even when I find you if you know what I mean. :ninja:

e31W72u.jpg

*tsun tsun*

Lastly, on the Popularity Poll, choose wisely.

cbqypQb.jpg

Yes Mamagi is #1!

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 1

@Helmet_time ahhhh I'm on 7-1, makes sense! 

Don't know if I intend to wait for the EU limited edition or get both. ?‍♂️

Idk bout you lot, but that Sakura Empire standee is 35% of the reason I need the LE

Fun fact: I knew of the PS4 game before the mobile game.

@Revvie my girl is out. No more voting for me ?

Edited by AndyKazama
  • Like 1