Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

49 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I agree that Sakura Empire does have some great girls.

But other groups also have some great girls if you'd ask me.

One thing i also do like about the Belfast one is the hairstyle. Don't think i ever seen her wear her hair open like that normally she always has some braid or so.

Least you call em tights i seen people who call them leggings or yoga pants.

Which only makes me go:

I'm not huge into the Royal Navy or Eagle Union - my favourite ships in those are Unicorn, Laffey and Enty. You'd think I'd be into Illustrious, and the maid crew [Inc Belfast] (since I'm a huge Band-Maid fan [check them out], but no. I don't it. 

Maybe it's their stance on things? I agree with the Sakura Empire and Iron Blood. Use the Siren tech against them. 

They also have the coolest ships. (And subs)

At least in the U.S. it's all matter of thickness.

Pantyhose: sheer and made from nylon.  Indistinguishable from stockings on casual inspection.

Tights: opaque, worn by dancers or as exercise gear.

Leggings: made of heavier cloth than leggings, almost pants.  Generally worn under a dress or tunic.

Yoga Pants: cotton.  Popular with the PSL crowd.  Never actually worn for yoga.  Used as pants, but almost too form-fitting in the rare area for polite society. 

• Like 1

I wanna see how that multiple SECCretary works. My leftmost one will be the one who's getting the affinity which is the one who's not in the Love affinity yet. The rest will be the shipfus with skins, especially the L2D one's I have. I'll probably buy some L2D skins soon since I only have 2.

[This has been marked as declassified information]

Divergent Chessboard - Debriefing

Commander: AndyKazama

Event: Divergent Chessboard (Re-run)

Reporting Secretary:

Graf_ZeppelinSummerChibi.png

Zeppy

Event ships

Spoiler

U-47 - My favourite event ship

9LlKo3g.jpg

Z20

Kbm0q7p.png

Admiral Hipper - you're all idiots

8UFpuAl.jpg

Z19 - Loli Ikaruga aka Ikaruga-chan 

eHZR3Nr.png

Z25 - Best event loli

xzHwKtq.jpg

Sharnhorst - meh

4dbG4AV.jpg

U-557 - Garlic shark 2 - dodododo

NIzl4zm.jpg

Tirpitz - i like actually like this subdued design

Ep4CeRs.jpg

Deutschland - A Rammstein song

NL0fhAh.jpg

Z25 - okay

GGQjco5.jpg

Gneisenau

A739ETa.png

Graf Zeppelin - Waifu

k3NGY8F.jpg

Outfits

Spoiler

Waifu

lMQ4U57.jpg

Freebie

6HHMksx.jpg

First priority 

Spoiler

A7SzkV0.jpg

Retrofits

Spoiler

<3 

IOL57aS.jpg

<3<3<3

bQxHtQx.jpg

As always full gallery at: https://imgur.com/a/hT7IPl2

Also I stupidly uploaded by other galleries to public so please upvote them??

• Like 3

rdd2srdsaky31.png

Ah yes. Another title screen art that really I like. Belfast feeding idol Laffey. Unicorn stealing a Pocky. Georgia made me excited for the PR 2 ships. vEi6stC.png

So yeah the Multiple Secretary just randomly selects secretaries to appear in the main menu. I like that new feature.

Zq5589L.png

I'm semi-poor. Those 3 are the only Premium skins I've brought.

And the new Hot Maid Ship(HMS).

W2KP9Y8.png

More Lpip's art and maids please!

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 4

I started to see girls in idol outfits all over the place ever since they dropped that latest update, does anyone know when they're gonna start an event related to it ?? Won't lie I really like the design for all of them and I would love to grab at least one of those ?.

1 hour ago, AndyKazama said:

What is the retrofit criteria? I really think they should do Unicorn...

This is from Just3C.

MylRBNb.png

Just like San Diego retrofit, A LOT of resources and an event item is needed.

1 hour ago, YROSHIKU said:

I started to see girls in idol outfits all over the place ever since they dropped that latest update, does anyone know when they're gonna start an event related to it 1f617.png? Won't lie I really like the design for all of them and I would love to grab at least one of those 1f60a.png.

Are you talking about Polaris event?

eMnjGmL.jpg

wdalBIj.jpg

That's only CN/JP event only and it has already ended a few days ago I think. EN though I'm not sure. Maybe after a year then we'll get this event.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Revvie said:

Are you talking about Polaris event?

eMnjGmL.jpg

wdalBIj.jpg

That's only CN/JP event only and it has already ended a few days ago I think. EN though I'm not sure. Maybe after a year then we'll get this event.

Yeah those are one of the illustrations I've been seeing in last time, gotta say I'm kind of sad to know that it was limited to those two regions only ?.

5 hours ago, YROSHIKU said:

Yeah those are one of the illustrations I've been seeing in last time, gotta say I'm kind of sad to know that it was limited to those two regions only 1f625.png.

Polaris is in th EN road map iirc. Mini game sounds great, but the new ships are only Idol versions of the existing ships. No new ones.  Again iirc

Mid edit: EN Polaris coming 2020

74674391_1007104666320659_47459754208416

Edit: so we're getting Polaris idols, but no S2 ships. (Not like I have the 900 tech points for Azuma anyway)

Edited by AndyKazama
  • Like 2

Azur Lane being super busy this week on Facebook

New ships, no idea what a virtual Youtuber is, even a group of them. Hoping for a Senran Kagura or DOA x-over

Spoiler

75650489_1018513095179816_79921820160680

70830489_1017467468617712_84895062350060

Also hold onto your wallets people. Skins for Black Friday

Spoiler

75587517_1018497331848059_47040822282320

76905942_1018497371848055_10874575744265

74282981_1018497395181386_76681326992944

75557411_1018497435181382_69620556579733

Also a new event. Not the idol one though, that is coming 2020, probably due to the song licencing.

Spoiler

70493578_1018496361848156_42672378489706

Edit: also noticed in further patch notes that Warspite is getting a memory quest - I presume this means her item for Retrofitting is tied to this. 

Edited by AndyKazama
  • Like 1

On 19.11.2019 at 0:55 AM, Revvie said:

wdalBIj.jpg

While i do like some of  the outfits there (Akagi) i do kinda dislike the pic because it's so dark.

1 hour ago, AndyKazama said:

New ships, no idea what a virtual Youtuber is, even a group of them.

A Virtual Youtuber is basically someone who has a 3D anime style avatar and talks to people via it (helps some people who don't wanna show how they look in rl)

More well known Virtual Youtubers are: Kizuna AI, Shiro & a few more

There's also some english speaking ones but majority of Vtubers are JP.

5 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

Edit: also noticed in further patch notes that Warspite is getting a memory quest - I presume this means her item for Retrofitting is tied to this. 

Nope. It's the Special Warrior Training event is one with the Warspite retrofit item. It's a x-number of days event with a minigame I think.

Memories is like it gives a personal story on a specific ship. You can look at the Memento->Memories->Ships to see who has one. To see all of a ship's story, the main goal is Lvl. 100 + Love affinity.

4 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

While i do like some of  the outfits there (Akagi) i do kinda dislike the pic because it's so dark.

Well that's truth but I still love the art.

5 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

New ships, no idea what a virtual Youtuber is, even a group of them. Hoping for a Senran Kagura or DOA x-over

Reveal hidden contents

75650489_1018513095179816_79921820160680

70830489_1017467468617712_84895062350060

4 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

A Virtual Youtuber is basically someone who has a 3D anime style avatar and talks to people via it (helps some people who don't wanna show how they look in rl)

More well known Virtual Youtubers are: Kizuna AI, Shiro & a few more

There's also some english speaking ones but majority of Vtubers are JP.

Btw, we did get a Vtuber Event before.

800px-Kizuna_AI_Collaboration_-_Mileston

Which in my opinion, one of the best event in Azur Lane. I only know Fubuki in Hololive but we'll see how the event will turn out.

• Like 3

@Revvie the first I actually found out about virtual YouTubers is when looking at previous events ?

Tbh I'm more looking forward to Polaris because the girls going full idol seems like fun. Although I wouldn't pick that line up ?

I can see why they picked Hololive though, definitely fits the game, but you know me ANY chance to have the top 2 waifu in Japanese media in a game is ???