Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

I forgot to post this awhile ago but I managed to get all the Hololive ships from the event. I just wish I was able to get the ribbon torpedoes from ammo skin boxes.

sjPPbYf.jpg

Also, I can't wait for PR2 to hit EN servers. I really want to get Seattle. How about you guys? What PR2 ship are going to go after first?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

Realistically I will have to go after whoever because I don't have the required 900 tech points.

As soon as I do, Azuma, Main reason  - I love the artist's style - pretty sure that's Takao's artist.

After a quick look at the AL wiki.

Yeah it's the same artist. He also did draw North Carolina in case you wonder. And Type 95 for Girls Frontline

• Like 1

To quote Sun Tzu - “In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity” 

Now that I got mandatory team work quote out of the way, I am working on my new goal to get as many ships to 120 as possible. Lofty goal, but need those tech points.

To do this i have reformed fleets 3 and 4 to grind 6-4 and eventually higher levels. Also for the first time, I reveal my main 4 fleets :P

Fleet 1

Spoiler

pa5IMWS.png

Fleet 2

Spoiler

QVbdVQS.png

Fleet 3

Spoiler

Sy0pmFQ.png

Fleet 4

Spoiler

7D71Y6h.png

Other factors that may influence fleet

- Am i retrofitting them?

- Are they Sakura empire? (Operation Azuma)

You know in my opinion, Chapter 9 and below you can pretty much use any ships. As long as they in a high level, you won't have a hard time in those maps. Chapter 10 and above though, you definitely need to use a very high leveled meta ships(aka the best of the best ships). These chapter gets a big difficulty spike in my opinion.

I can recommend you some meta ships but do note that more than half of the meta ships are event ships. If not, then just go for those tech points for Azuma.

1 hour ago, Revvie said:

You know in my opinion, Chapter 9 and below you can pretty much use any ships. As long as they in a high level, you won't have a hard time in those maps. Chapter 10 and above though, you definitely need to use a very high leveled meta ships(aka the best of the best ships). These chapter gets a big difficulty spike in my opinion.

I can recommend you some meta ships but do note that more than half of the meta ships are event ships. If not, then just go for those tech points for Azuma.

Going for Azuma keeps me going for a long while. (a long while since I'll probably get Ibuki and Izumo for their tech points)

Choukai is my long term goal. As long I really want her (which I do) I'll keep trying to get to 12-4 standard. Plus by that point I'll have decent meta ships due to new events and re runs. 

(I see me being done with the game when I've done all my cult of Takao ships, but I doubt that after typing it)

No question 12-4 is genuinely hard.  However, I am not sure how much you need to work the meta to successfully clear it.  I'm willing to bet that basically any fleet could clear the trash at level 110-120 with +10 gold gear.  The boss is a pretty nasty DPS race even on safe with good ships.  Still, I bet you could do it even with a sub-optimal setup.  

P.S. Portland is a top-shelf tank and worth building up.  If you're running Indy you should consider running Portland with her for the extra buff. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

No question 12-4 is genuinely hard.  However, I am not sure how much you need to work the meta to successfully clear it.  I'm willing to bet that basically any fleet could clear the trash at level 110-120 with +10 gold gear.  The boss is a pretty nasty DPS race even on safe with good ships.  Still, I bet you could do it even with a sub-optimal setup.  

P.S. Portland is a top-shelf tank and worth building up.  If you're running Indy you should consider running Portland with her for the extra buff. 

I have Portland retro fit at level 102. Will be getting her to level 120 soon, my Indy (who is cute apparently) is 85

I don't think 2 Heavy Cruiser are practical unless they are really good. Do note that CA slows down your Vanguard so putting 2 CA slows your Vanguard even more. On top of that, they have high oil cost.

Portland is a really good budget tank CA while Indy-chan, I find her a mediocore tank.

@AndyKazama Btw...

R5xmkwU.png

The red circle position is the one taking the most damage while the blue circle position is the one taking the least damage.

Laffey, the DPS DD, is taking the most damage while Zara, a tank, is taking the least damage. These 2 have small level difference so it's best to change their position.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Revvie said:

I don't think 2 Heavy Cruiser are practical unless they are really good. Do note that CA slows down your Vanguard so putting 2 CA slows your Vanguard even more. On top of that, they have high oil cost.

Portland is a really good budget tank CA while Indy-chan, I find her a mediocore tank.

@AndyKazama Btw...

R5xmkwU.png

The red circle position is the one taking the most damage while the blue circle position is the one taking the least damage.

Laffey, the DPS DD, is taking the most damage while Zara, a tank, is taking the least damage. These 2 have small level difference so it's best to change their position.

Cheers Revvie that's definitely some food for thought. Right now I'm in levelling up mode so getting past 9 isn't a bit deal right now, but I didn't know about having too many heavies. 

Right now due to levelling I'm work on some light cruisers so I'll scout my ships and re-assign one of the heavies after max. 

In regards to Zara's position, she's always been many levels lower, must lower than in this image and has needed that protection, I'll be sure to move over her position later. 

(I think overall I'm in a good position to have a huge reshuffle soon as average level across fleets 1-3 is 90)

11 minutes ago, Helmet_time said:

If I'm counting right, we're looking down the barrels of as brand new Sakura event with six (6) new ships and a ton of amazing new skins (I'm a sucker for kimonos, what can I say)  

Really glad I'm sitting on 700 cubes.  Gems might be an issue though...

V21Xtls.png

I only have like 110+

• Like 3

unknown.png

6 new IJN ships! 5 in the Limited Construction, 2 of them are Event reward. Sure some people lots and lots of cubes but you can burn through all of them if you're unlucky. Just good luck on getting the new ships. Also buy more docks.

And there's even more kimono skins

im7n8nqw1l641.jpg

Also, Hori's Slow Ahead manga is getting an anime adaptation. It's gonna be those 3 mins anime but it's ok and excited for this 

Now I'll have to wait for Queen's Order to have an anime adaptation.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, MossyOakRcn42 said:

All five DLC characters for Azur Lane: Crosswave have been officially revealed. Game drops in February 2020 for Western markets:

3153115-4837196966-qzx5n.jpg

I have this pre ordered twice. Don't ask. I see Roon, but no Azuma.

Get it fixed. 

Has anyone seen all.the new Facebook announcements? I'll probably post here later as for new players, or people who just cannot get a ship.they want due to luck, they're being very generous.

I'll literally.have nothing better to do today as I'm sick ?

Edited by AndyKazama
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Revvie said:

unknown.png

6 new IJN ships! 5 in the Limited Construction, 2 of them are Event reward. Sure some people lots and lots of cubes but you can burn through all of them if you're unlucky. Just good luck on getting the new ships. Also buy more docks.

And there's even more kimono skins

im7n8nqw1l641.jpg

Also, Hori's Slow Ahead manga is getting an anime adaptation. It's gonna be those 3 mins anime but it's ok and excited for this 

Now I'll have to wait for Queen's Order to have an anime adaptation.

Revvie covers the previous announcement of event ships so I'll quote them.

Other highlights

From 26/12/2019 to 8/1/2020 (UK date format)

- New Year's Blessing - complete missions to earn an item to claim either: Warspite, Illustrious, Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Montpelier, Atago or Hood. Going for Atago here, my luck in getting her in construction is terrible

- Kinu's traing - complete missions to get Kinu skin

From 3/1/202 to 21/3/202

Full info because we got new skins bois.

Spoiler

81318828_1053535558344236_2506996106009781465111_1053535618344230_47197983038421

80546848_1053535731677552_88574352054183

Spoiler

81207913_1053536838344108_7171162011999481302295_1053536881677437_92047306117747

79763406_1053536981677427_27381614764925

Yes, I have nothing better to right now....

• Like 1

Look at all those kimono!

My harem keeps growing.

vqEE84N.jpg

BYNgibf.jpg

Awesome fluff but how come she has expressions on her wedding dress unlike Akagi? Because Kaga's better. :ninja:

New non-event ship.

VbFEPKQ.jpg

I always wanted a KC Tenryuu lookalike.

New event ships and I'm not gonna put my luck on the other 2.

seB0UgH.jpg

I want to touch those ears.

eEZKwIG.jpg

I want to touch those horns.

HyiRZFE.jpg

I want to touch those legs... Yes.

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 4

Best thing of this event 

Choukai

Edit: since I know when I'm wrong.  Revvie is right. The wiki where I got this info has been corrected. 

As such my reverence for this image increases. I am still not in love with Belfast

Bg_2019.12.26_3.png

Edited by AndyKazama
  • Like 1