Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

9 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

Where is this and how much? It took a lot to unseat Takao as waifu, but Azuma has a lot, if you know what I mean....

I'd say in a Japanese Train station. And it's most likely some ad on a screen or a promotional banner.

• Like 3

So I was doing B3 and this happened. Spoiler tags for those not there yet

Spoiler

Thought I recognised the boss icon - it was Taco. She looks different ? Is this the Takao my commander married? Will probably not get to SP stage to find out what happened or skipped some text. 

Thoughts?

ZrC4xd2.jpg

P.S. I love the design. 

Edit: so if this post appears weirdly for you - reset your cache - my iPad doesn't post properly on this site.

Edited by AndyKazama

6 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

So I was doing B3 and this happened. Spoiler tags for those not there yet

Reveal hidden contents

Thought I recognised the boss icon - it was Taco. She looks different 1f633.png Is this the Takao my commander married? Will probably not get to SP stage to find out what happened or skipped some text. 

Thoughts?

ZrC4xd2.jpg

P.S. I love the design. 

Edit: so if this post appears weirdly for you - reset your cache - my iPad doesn't post properly on this site.

Your spoiler tag doesn't work on my phone or even my PC but I extracted on what @AndyKazama said for others to see.

Spoiler

Thought I recognised the boss icon - it was Taco. She looks different ? Is this the Takao my commander married? Will probably not get to SP stage to find out what happened or skipped some text.

Thoughts?

ZrC4xd2.jpg

P.S. I love the design. 

She's Alter Takao(That's what most shikikan called her. Some called her Ember or Code T) which is the same as the other Alter. She has been in-game before. I think it was in Ashen Simulacrum(Baltimore's event) were she first appeared but I may be wrong.

Also maybe it's just me but your PSNP avatar is giving out major spoiler since that fact that you even put Alter Takao in a spoiler tag on a post.

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Revvie said:

Your spoiler tag doesn't work on my phone or even my PC but I extracted on what @AndyKazama said for others to see.

Reveal hidden contents

She's Alter Takao(That's what most shikikan called her. Some called her Ember or Code T) which is the same as the other Alter. She has been in-game before. I think it was in Ashen Simulacrum(Baltimore's event) were she first appeared but I may be wrong.

Also maybe it's just me but your PSNP avatar is giving out major spoiler since that fact that you even put Alter Takao in a spoiler tag on a post.

Now my Pixel 2 isn't work ? to keep it spoiler free as possible

So I think if you clear B3/D3 each following day of the ceremony/event, you get a new story scene. 

Hopefully will see what happened to ?. You can tell I like the design, it's my new forum picture. 

@Revvie, yeah I kinda agree, but I like it and was looking for new artwork to move over to. I also reckon most of us are there already (posting this in an edit because now the spoilers work on this device.)

Hope we can get an answer soon, and more such forms appear in the anime. 

Edited by AndyKazama
Things magically started working

11 hours ago, Revvie said:

Reveal hidden contents

For whatever reason neither of the two spoiler tags seem to work for me.

Yours Revvie just sends me to the top of the page whenever i click it.

EDIT: Now both work just right after i posted lol.

Edited by Tosmasta00

Hmm. Idk what's going on with the spoiler tag but it's fixed now?

Anyways, here I thought the new event was a Russian event, oh well. Got all the event ships.

Retrofits!

PGIYrQA.jpg

Goshuujin!?

bwav2Y6.jpg

When you're tired of getting lewd by a certain carrier.

New ships!

XCBjb4A.jpg

Black sailor uniform + katana is the best combo.

ZxXQLFh.jpg

Miyabi is that you?

4bFe4Sc.jpg

DesDiv6 fleet has finally been completed and 1 more for the GochiUsa fleet.

• Like 3

@Revvie if you find any more info on ? let me know. If I get anything I'll use a spoiler tag on a PC. 

I figured mine spoilers didn't work because I used a mobile browser (iPad, Chrome OS) to make a desktop post. 

In regards to Kinu and Noshiro, did you get via drop or shop? I got the points , just wait till last day. ? I'm hoping for Noshiro via map as I have a 300 oil per run team now. (that's good for me ?)

3 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I once drew like 5 chicago's in a row

zmgLUrj.jpg

It's been the only downside during my first 4 months with Azur Lane, what fun it's been too.

Some crazy stats before I end the year 

Ships owned - 6098

Commissions - 2354

Attacks - 10019 (99.9 win rate)

Exercises - 787 (99.2 win rate)

Level 85 

Collection - 49.6%

Married - Takao on 25th September

My top three ships per main faction (Inc ones I don't own)

IJN

- Takao

- Ayanami

- Azuma

(Runner up I-19)

USS

- Laffey

- Long Island

- Helena

HMS (actually my least favourite faction, despite being British)

- Unicorn

- Warspite

- Nelson 

KMS

- Roon

- Graf Zeppelin

- Prinz Eugen

Other thoughts

- probably only mobile game I'll ever play 

- if I had to order main faction : IJN, KMS, USS then HMS

Finally, a big thanks to everyone here who supported my quest and enabled me (the person who said "you like Takao, try these" knows who they are (because I forgot)

Happy new year to you all!

(Not quite the correct new year but image is nice)

0aonaqqrci721.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

So I bought Ayanami’s new skin - but I much prefer her retrofit 

This puts her #2 in my all time favourite ship. Most significant retrofit too

great start to year

lKuVrlg.jpg

What was the new skin you bought for Ayanami?

Also the two ring pack is available in the store for 900 gems. 

• Like 1

I forgot to post all my new secretaries. I love that they all have different backgrounds from each other. I just need to unlock the final secretary slot by beating 12-4 but it may take awhile since my ships had an easy run the first time but the second time they got wiped.

laH9XoF.jpg

ARVDJd3.jpg

jyH0vqd.jpg

82A7RZ8.jpg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I forgot to post all my new secretaries. I love that they all have different backgrounds from each other. I just need to unlock the final secretary slot by beating 12-4 but it may take awhile since my ships had an easy run the first time but the second time they got wiped.

laH9XoF.jpg

ARVDJd3.jpg

jyH0vqd.jpg

82A7RZ8.jpg

Have you not done the tutorial missions? ?

• Like 1