Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

I only have one left. I don't go out of my way to finish the tutorial missions since I don't care about the reward.

MegyFXt.jpg

Fair enough, they must have been added recently. Really helped me get Illustrious (haven't used her yet.)

Apart from Enty, the choice ain't good. Also shows how useless Daily training is - the exp gained is trash. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Revvie said:

You guys don't want 10 medals? :ninja:

New retrofit.

JysVnXZ.jpg

So she went from skirt and knee socks to shorts and high thighs... I like that.

And a new portrait. Well I have lots of bulins so...

Tm0bNJC.jpg

Kimono Graf Zeppelin? Anyone?

Nice work. 

I've never worked so hard in my life for a portrait. Since I've got to the 15th I might get this. 

I love Ryuuhou as an aircraft carrier too. Her healing is pretty good. 

Please let me know if she is good meta for the harder stages - I might have bought her skin ..

Also, kimono Zeppelin, where? ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

Please let me know if she is good meta for the harder stages - I might have bought her skin ..

According to the number-crunchers she and Noshiro are supposed to be top tier.  Since my Unicorn and Shouhou are max level Ryuuhou will probably get primary healing duty in my fleet. 

Meta aside, if you don't want two statuesque, raven-haired, demon-girls in your fleet I don't understand you and I don't want to understand you.     

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Helmet_time said:

According to the number-crunchers she and Noshiro are supposed to be top tier.  Since my Unicorn and Shouhou are max level Ryuuhou will probably get primary healing duty in my fleet. 

Meta aside, if you don't want two statuesque, raven-haired, demon-girls in your fleet I don't understand you and I don't want to understand you.     

I'll take the demon horns over bunny and dog ears. Although I still love Takao, Yamashiro and I-19.

Plus that Ryuuhou kimono in the bomb. Sure it did some weird zoom thing when I returned to base and wasn't some weird glitch. 

I'm this close to having a fully Sakura Empire main fleet - although Entry and Littorio might get mad 

• Like 1

Ryuuhou kimono skin zoom thing is not a bug - the camera follows the butterfly till it lands in her hair. It JUST happens to focus on the legs and chest.

Edit: i've also started using Ryuuhou and Unicorn both on the same team on a hard mode map. THE POWER of the healing. Saved my underleveled Hibiki! 

giphy.gif

Edited by AndyKazama
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Revvie said:

There's a lot of Vtubers and look who's joining(or possibly joining) that train.

Hide contents

I have no idea what she is saying, but damn the model (and voice), but I highly doubt I'll watch because of the language barrier (unless YoStar gets some to sub title.)

48 minutes ago, Revvie said:

More Vtuber related. Another Azur Lane x Vtuber Collab? Btw, thank you Youtube for recommending me these Vtuber videos so I thought of sharing them.

Reveal hidden contents

Kuro pantsu

These remind of the Crosswave models since IIRC Crosswave also uses retrofit models. I love Ayanami.

• Like 1

So I been doing a lot in Azur Lane. First I finally married Honolulu after having enough gems to get only one ring and to increase dock space. I hope she gets an oath skin one day but after Z23 gets her oath skin. Also the other benefit is that it will raise her stats even more when she hits 200 affection by 12%. Oddly enough Honolulu was the star in 12-4 while St. Louis and Baltimore either died or were close to death.

afKg5Md.jpg

njE02RU.jpg

I also finally completed 12-4 which is where I got the extra gems for dock space. So now I am done with the Campaign for now until Chapter 13 comes out. The Shine Blessing helped a lot in completing 12-4 in increasing my ships damage a bit. By completing 12-4, I have unlocked the final secretary slot and I change my secretaries again instead of black pantyhose theme, this time it's my top 5 girls. I noticed that my entire first row with the exception of King George V is made up of girls I married with the exception of Bataan who is in the 2nd row, so I am trying to raise her level so she can join the other girls I married in the first row.

0UFrrXC.jpg

2e4gcWR.jpg

ewflECI.jpg

Finally, I actually mange to get all the event ships. I got IJN Noshiro and IJN Hibiki and Jesus Christ why was Hibiki so hard to raise her levels, she was in the same fleet with Noshiro but took a day longer raise to level 70. Either way, I manage to Max Limit Break all the Event ships and got the Sakura Ceremony Icon Border. I find it funny that I got all the Axis Powers border icons but failed to get the American border icon. 

Wnkxv8n.jpg

gnhG8nc.jpg

MVsISaz.jpg

• Like 4

Thank you Yostar, very cool and congrats!

I hope I don't regret not giving this to Nimi someone else.

n1nKfLG.jpg

OcL5c3R.jpg

Took me almost a year and a half to marry my(and almost everyone's) starter. Cheers! ?

Spoiler

zhLiw6H.jpg

My harem just keeps growing! Love it!

• Like 4

I'm a bit late with my post

Ships i got:

nWRL1fK.jpg

rvPTqUW.jpg

wG8oE6j.jpg

ANdorAs.jpg

Finally got her but sadly didn't manage to finish her mission.

zmW2owy.jpg

Best Girl from the event. She also looks fitting next to Takao with her Black Schoolgirl outfit. Now if only Suzuya get's one too. Then i'll have 3 secretaries with a black schoolgirl outfit.

AHXU20s.jpg

nA1fd5h.jpg

Outfits i got:

Z5HykaY.jpg

Hoswlf0.jpg

pbtyNCa.jpg

3n6GIVZ.jpg

Sure is a great outfit and it has L2D aswell.

Only got one new Meowfficer:

Yrjdm1t.png

Spent so many cubes but i simply just couldn't get Ryuuhou.

As for Mama Fried thanks to the event i'm at 44% of the 1.2 mil exp step.

@AndyKazama

Kinda wish we could get a western style alt wedding dress for takao and others could get an eastern one.

Also it's great they gave away a ring for free.

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 2

On 1/11/2020 at 9:37 AM, AndyKazama said:

Finally, we NEED THIS SKIN

jp14GXG.jpg

If they ever release the Alter versions of Takao and Enterprise to the players, they will mostly like be their own ships instead of being skins for the originals. Much like how the Polaris Ships are separate ships from the original. 

Anyways, I am happy that the devs gave us a free ring. I can finally do something that has been looooooooong overdue and it is to marry Rodney who was the first ship I ever purchased an outfit for. She was also my first Battleship that I use as the center main fleet and she was in charge of my primary fleet until North Carolina replaced her in the primary fleet but Rodney became the center for my secondary fleet which was the fleet that was meant to take on the enemy ships while the primary fleet was against the main boss.

I love Rodney and I am glad that I finally married her. I just feel bad that it took this long to do it. Also please give us the Lawson outfit for her.

6ypNMUQ.jpg

WIYO933.jpg

Also looks like we are getting a new casual outfit for Agano and she looks very beautiful.

1MQOe0Y.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

If they ever release the Alter versions of Takao and Enterprise to the players, they will mostly like be their own ships instead of being skins for the originals. Much like how the Polaris Ships are separate ships from the original. 

Anyways, I am happy that the devs gave us a free ring. I can finally do something that has been looooooooong overdue and it is to marry Rodney who was the first ship I ever purchased an outfit for. She was also my first Battleship that I use as the center main fleet and she was in charge of my primary fleet until North Carolina replaced her in the primary fleet but Rodney became the center for my secondary fleet which was the fleet that was meant to take on the enemy ships while the primary fleet was against the main boss.

I love Rodney and I am glad that I finally married her. I just feel bad that it took this long to do it. Also please give us the Lawson outfit for her.

6ypNMUQ.jpg

WIYO933.jpg

Also looks like we are getting a new casual outfit for Agano and she looks very beautiful.

1MQOe0Y.jpg

I love that Agano outfit - if it comes out I will have motivation to go get her. Why is she "IRN" and not "IJN"?  Also old image? Copyright says 2017

Not sure I agree with Alter Takao being new ship, because you know I'd have to marry her allover again and that would cost me money!

Ps. The Rodney outfit you have (Which is great) looks like pass off as wedding underwear ?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, AndyKazama said:

I love that Agano outfit - if it comes out I will have motivation to go get her. Why is she "IRN" and not "IJN"?  Also old image? Copyright says 2017

Not sure I agree with Alter Takao being new ship, because you know I'd have to marry her allover again and that would cost me money!

Ps. The Rodney outfit you have (Which is great) looks like pass off as wedding underwear 1f495.png

I was told awhile ago that the Japanese Navy never official called themselves IJN since their official name for their own Navy may be translated to "Navy of the Greater Japanese Empire". Rather IJN was an abbreviation given by the Western Allies to refer to the Japanese Navy. So sometimes they would have IJN in their names, sometimes another abbreviation and sometimes they don't have any abbreviations at all. As the reason for IRN, maybe it is meant to say "Imperial Royal Navy" but I don't know why they put "IRN Agano" in English since all the other releases were in Japanese. 

Also the image isn't that old, it came out yesterday in the tweet. The 2017 copyright is for Azur Lane itself since it debut in Japan in 2017.

Also, yeah Rodney's outfit does look like wedding lingerie, her outfit reminds me of the Pure White Wedding outfits the characters of Senran Kagura were wearing. She also has some new lines that are very suggestive.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I was told awhile ago that the Japanese Navy never official called themselves IJN since their official name for their own Navy may be translated to "Navy of the Greater Japanese Empire". Rather IJN was an abbreviation given by the Western Allies to refer to the Japanese Navy. So sometimes they would have IJN in their names, sometimes another abbreviation and sometimes they don't have any abbreviations at all. As the reason for IRN, maybe it is meant to say "Imperial Royal Navy" but I don't know why they put "IRN Agano" in English since all the other releases were in Japanese. 

Also the image isn't that old, it came out yesterday in the tweet. The 2017 copyright is for Azur Lane itself since it debut in Japan in 2017.

Also, yeah Rodney's outfit does look like wedding lingerie, her outfit reminds me of the Pure White Wedding outfits the characters of Senran Kagura were wearing. She also has some new lines that are very suggestive.

I'm tempted to look into the history of some of these ships - I didn't expect the developers to be so accurate to who was a sister ship of who - yeah I looked at Takao's page - what a bridge she has!

You also back up why I keep saying they need a SK crossover - Ikaruga and Murasaki have the best wedding outfits which will sell oath rings in the masses! I'd attach images for those not familiar but work ?

Edit: this doesn't deserve a new post since you can check out @TheVader66's original post. the Agano skin has been announced by the English Facebook

Edited by AndyKazama
  • Like 1

I've read the latest patch notes over and over so I can confirm to myself there is no new event this update.

New ships Dewey and Bunker Hill are 13-4 drops only, so I can guarantee I won't be ready for these till 2021 (operation Azuma and Choukai take priority.)
Notable changes to the game however when it comes to air combat

82402735_1074475742916884_6235254862578188288_o.png?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=gnQ7IhIX9MMAX_p2uqV&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=517751e7c2b9c39cacaa771c9620bdcb&oe=5EA44B55

IDK if this is new to the ENglish client or what, I seriously need to read this wiki page - https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Combat - I don't think winging it will help me after chapter 9

• Like 1

Super excited to start what will undoubtedly be a long, painful, hell grind in World 13.  Airspace control was introduced to increase the viability of CVs in later Worlds.  Pound for pound they just can't compete against BBs and BCs without it.  

I'm planning on running something like: Enty, Essex, South Carolina, Seattle, Balty, Sandy to establish utter and complete air superiority. 

• Like 1