Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

I already have Twitter or Reddit for my official announcement but there might be other Shikikans who doesn't heard the announcements. Also, of course you don't like Maya and how dare you.

I'm stuc-... I mean preparing for W13. I realize I don't have enough AA for it. Curse you HMS and IJN historical accuracy!

IUsbIYz.jpg

This is out of hand. Now there's 6 of them!

EGRQDdc.jpg

Duel on a motorcycle? That's awesome!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Revvie said:

I already have Twitter or Reddit for my official announcement but there might be other Shikikans who doesn't heard the announcements. Also, of course you don't like Maya and how dare you.

I'm stuc-... I mean preparing for W13. I realize I don't have enough AA for it. Curse you HMS and IJN historical accuracy!

IUsbIYz.jpg

This is out of hand. Now there's 6 of them!

EGRQDdc.jpg

Duel on a motorcycle? That's awesome!

32 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Looks like Sirius is going let Dido overshadow her since it looks like HMS Sirius is also getting a new outfit for Lunar New Year.

Dido got me excited is all.

Will Sirius get re run with that outfit. Omfg ?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Larx said:

I am retrofitting, marrying, /and/ awakening shipgirls on my birthday morning, and no man on the planet can stop me. 'Specially since Yostar distributed a free oath ring to each commander~

(also, I am fairly new to Azur Lane, and fairly Casul as opposed to Git Gud, but the temptation of the upcoming Crosswave pushed me to try AL at last - and am I glad I did :))

Metagame and @AndyKazama will slay me at some point for heretical choices made, but it's fine. 1f60e.png

Reveal hidden contents

iadzjeS.jpg

GgWO0FE.jpg

i9PoyzH.jpg

You think I understood Bloodborne meta for that platinum or just made a dex build? So far over powering or over levelling is how I pass most games :P

• Like 2

Glory to the Sakura Empire! I saw this skin teased on a post on Reddit of Taihou and Azuma together in their qipao skins.

Preordering this outfit. 

Ps. I know shipyard girls have their own law - IIRC I recall Saint Louis saying she shouldn't "exist". 

Since I don't have her, I reckon she's based off Takao-class. Certainly looks more the part compared to Maya. 

Someone at Manjuu bought a Warburton's Toastie loaf (of bread) (British thing) because all the qipao skins this year are T H I C C 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I was about to post the Azuma skin aswell.

Reveal hidden contents

5YcEDNx.jpg

Also the new Prince skin ain't bad either.

Reveal hidden contents

ndd9TYY.jpg

Also congrats on getting Maya and Choukai.

I myself have neither of the two.

Didn’t really want Maya but it helps me with grinding to get 900 Sakura tech points. ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

Didn’t really want Maya but it helps me with grinding to get 900 Sakura tech points. 1f61b.png

Luckily i already have 900 points (was just like 1 or 2 more limit breaks away when Azuma came out)

As for something else i did install a game called Life is a Game and in it i decided to watch ads when i came across these odd AL ads:

https://imgur.com/a/VcQwemF

Should note there were more than just the 3 i screenshotted. Meanwhile the Girls Frontline ads i got were just normal ones that just showed off 1 char of the game.

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Luckily i already have 900 points (was just like 1 or 2 more limit breaks away when Azuma came out)

As for something else i did install a game called Life is a Game and in it i decided to watch ads when i came across these odd AL ads:

https://imgur.com/a/VcQwemF

Should note there were more than just the 3 i screenshotted. Meanwhile the Girls Frontline ads i got were just normal ones that just showed off 1 char of the game.

Still buying that Azuma skin before getting her, have you seen the preview video? ? (Taihou was there if she is your type of ship, not me.. ?)

Embracing the community I see. Inwhat context is Honolulu single and Azuma married? ? (Was are you single pick Honolulu and you married pick Azuma?)

Also Twitter is alright by me - just been the account for Takao etc. Beautiful. I told you this game was a rabbit hole for me. 

18 minutes ago, AndyKazama said:

Still buying that Azuma skin before getting her, have you seen the preview video? ? (Taihou was there if she is your type of ship, not me.. ?)

Embracing the community I see. Inwhat context is Honolulu single and Azuma married? ? (Was are you single pick Honolulu and you married pick Azuma?)

I'm also thinking about buying Azuma's skin i honestly am not a fan of Taihou. I didn't even manage to get Taihou when she was buildable.

Well in the ad it showed under details Honolulu inside and onsen and when guy clicked her a hand appeard and put down Honolulu's sunglasses onto her eyes. i didn't click anything since the ad pretty much is just a video.

Honestly i think those ads were made with stolen assests like a friend of mine said he also saw some other ad that advertised something that wasn't even in the game itself.

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I'm also thinking about buying Azuma's skin i honestly am not a fan of Taihou. I didn't even manage to get Taihou when she was buildable.

Well in the ad it showed under details Honolulu inside and onsen and when guy clicked her a hand appeard and put down Honolulu's sunglasses onto her eyes. i didn't click anything since the ad pretty much is just a video.

Honestly i think those ads were made with stolen assests like a friend of mine said he also saw some other ad that advertised something that wasn't even in the game itself.

Yeah, I saw an ad on play store or YouTube for a phone RPG that used a cloud strife action figure as an asset. Guess Azur Lane is popular enough to be ripped off now. ?

• Like 1

Just a quick question, I'm about to finish building Saint Louis and right now I have 176 blueprints (with additional 18 I can get from General Blueprint) for her, is that gonna be enough to make her powerful enough? Plus once I finish building her, can I still enhance her stats with those blueprints?

10 minutes ago, YROSHIKU said:

Just a quick question, I'm about to finish building Saint Louis and right now I have 176 blueprints (with additional 18 I can get from General Blueprint) for her, is that gonna be enough to make her powerful enough? Plus once I finish building her, can I still enhance her stats with those blueprints?

Yes, you can keep enhancing with Blueprints after you've finished building her (it would be impossible to get enough otherwise.)

That's probably good enough to start.  PR ships feel a little weak (to me) below development level 20, but they are still very powerful compared to almost anyone else.

P.S. in regards all the new skins my thoughts can be summed up as follows: thicc thighs save lives.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Helmet_time said:

P.S. in regards all the new skins my thoughts can be summed up as follows: thicc thighs save lives.

This event will take up all my gems. As a new player I LOVE THIS EVENT. Sooo many re-run ships and ships that are in the light pool - cheap cubes! If I get all ships in this event I'll get at least 7 ships.

Ps. ain't no one T H I C C er than Azuma

30 minutes ago, Helmet_time said:

Yes, you can keep enhancing with Blueprints after you've finished building her (it would be impossible to get enough otherwise.)

That's probably good enough to start.  PR ships feel a little weak (to me) below development level 20, but they are still very powerful compared to almost anyone else.

Sounds good! Thank you so much for reply!

1 hour ago, AndyKazama said:

@Revvie did you not find the drop rates too generous for the new ships?

Everyone has different luck levels. You can be lucky or not or in the middle. Even at 5% rate up, there's still a chance of not getting her. I think I spent around 50 cubes getting the shipfus in the Limited Construction so I'm somewhat lucky.

Btw, Newcastle and Uranami is not in the Limited Construction. I'm coming for Mary Poppins y'all.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Some new info about the PS4 game:

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/01/azur-lane-crosswave-launches-february-13-in-north-america-february-21-in-europe-dlc-character-neptunia-available-free-for-one-month

Honestly at this rate Neptune will be another crossover queen like Morrigan

Won't find me griping about that. :) I like the Neps a lot, but since CH prudently tends to focus these days upon enhancing their IP catalogue, might as well leverage Neppers for fun guest spots like this.

Of note, I skimmed IFI's press release: Nep's available *solely* during the first month after Crosswave's release. I preordered already but FYI for those here interested.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Revvie said:

Everyone has different luck levels. You can be lucky or not or in the middle. Even at 5% rate up, there's still a chance of not getting her. I think I spent around 50 cubes getting the shipfus in the Limited Construction so I'm somewhat lucky.

Btw, Newcastle and Uranami is not in the Limited Construction. I'm coming for Mary Poppins y'all.

Well aware they're not in the pool, so Avrora will have Newcastle first ?

Plus, I wouldn't mind having to chose from Light, Heavy Limited or special in events because using Event build to get a light ship is a bit cheeky. 

4 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Some new info about the PS4 game:

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/01/azur-lane-crosswave-launches-february-13-in-north-america-february-21-in-europe-dlc-character-neptunia-available-free-for-one-month

Honestly at this rate Neptune will be another crossover queen like Morrigan

So I literally get both versions 1 day apart from each other? (Plus the standees too)

The only Nep game i played is the one where you can "take a bath" with her or Noire, Gun Gun Pixies. 

Since Crosswave has CH involvement, maybe DERQ characters? (Lucil, Shina and Celica please) Also Amayo Sato from Gun Gun Pixies please. ?

• Like 2