Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

21 hours ago, Revvie said:

Everyone has different luck levels. You can be lucky or not or in the middle. Even at 5% rate up, there's still a chance of not getting her. I think I spent around 50 cubes getting the shipfus in the Limited Construction so I'm somewhat lucky.

Btw, Newcastle and Uranami is not in the Limited Construction. I'm coming for Mary Poppins y'all.

My luck this event was pretty bad.  Took 160 pulls to get everyone.  Really glad it was light construction!  

• Like 1

I'd like to thank the Academy my fellow server mates for their rapid, arduous toil, bolstered by my unmistakably meager contribution, that the Dido event reward haul could at last enable this Ironblood storm-bringer, as my Main Six inch perilously closer to viable accreditation (still need Z's Destruction skill @ Lv. 90, since she arrived a few weeks after the other starters):

Spoiler

2HVviYZ.jpg

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Larx said:

I'd like to thank the Academy my fellow server mates for their rapid, arduous toil, bolstered by my unmistakably meager contribution, that the Dido event reward haul could at last enable this Ironblood storm-bringer, as my Main Six inch perilously closer to viable accreditation (still need Z's Destruction skill @ Lv. 90, since she arrived a few weeks after the other starters):

Reveal hidden contents

2HVviYZ.jpg

Super glad you're enjoying this, weird still how I cannot find you in the friend list....

I recommend grinding to get all starters so you can unlock Ayanami, I don't do meta, but for some reason she's my most powerful ship in terms of overall power, despite being 10 levels lower than Laffey and with worse equipment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndyKazama said:

Super glad you're enjoying this, weird still how I cannot find you in the friend list....

I recommend grinding to get all starters so you can unlock Ayanami, I don't do meta, but for some reason she's my most powerful ship in terms of overall power, despite being 10 levels lower than Laffey and with worse equipment. 

Thanks for the heads-up, chap~ Yep, only one final Limit Break (for Ms. Laffey, once she reaches Lv. 70) & then all three selectable starters will have maxed out so that I can receive Ayanami. Pushing Z23 toward Lv. 100+ in the meanwhile.

Turns out that accounts cannot change servers or add contacts from different servers. That's why you can't locate me! Since I had no clue about that, I selected the Lexington back when I began and must now stay there. It seems that contacts can barely interact with each other anyhow; it'd be sweet if buddies could visit each others' dorms to exchange small cosmetic rewards or something. :o

TBH, I am about to chart my gaming syllabus leading up to Crosswave. Whether it's decent or unremarkable, it will not elude me for even a single day. I have Dragon Star Varnir at the ready if I need anything IF/CH before mid-February!

• Like 3

I totally forgot about Uranami and almost didn't claim her because I though she was a skin for Kasumi.

BaWzU0E.jpg

After getting enough points, I got Newcastle. If I remember correctly we were originally going to have Newcastle much earlier instead of Sirius but when the localization team accidentally announced "Winter's Crown Rerun" event which had Sirius instead of the original "Royal Maids Battle Royale" event which had Newcastle. The Localization team having hyped up people for the Winter's Crown Event decided to have Winter's Crown rerun version instead of the Original Royal Maids Battle Royale. It is kind of funny that we in the west have never played the original versions of Winter's Crown Event and Royal Maids Event, we only played their rerun versions. After reading the originals and comparing with the reruns, we didn't miss much for Winter's Crown but we are missing the story for Royal Maids Battle Royale since we are playing the rerun which is a sequel so it has a new story.

q7hLdFQ.jpg

Finally with 6 cubes I attempted to get Gloucester and once again I failed. Every single event,I have more trouble with Epic Ships than the SSR Ships since there are way more Epic Ships than SSR ships, so there is a higher chance of not getting the Epic Ship you want.

S5g9HjJ.jpg

• Like 3

It's been a while, but I finally done it 900 Sakura Empire tech points. I actually had it for a week but had to finish Izumo. 

Operation Azuma Dawn commences.

Nice artwork to celebrate. Credit to some random Reddit post.

aGMya37.jpg

I can't  think of a more perfect shipfu...

• Like 3

A bit late maybe but here the ships i got from the event:

Is9ABZa.jpg

Could've sworn i already had Ping

lNEJpeA.jpg

Got Dido 3 times

tSr5CkS.jpg

cHD82ca.jpgGot her (Glouc) way too many times

SBLtVyS.jpg

G6C1nV7.jpg

Jd59jG1.jpg

Got Biloxi 4 times

uGC3FF9.jpg

*adopted and headpatted*

mF2OR7p.jpg

Took me so many cubes to get her on like the last day of event and then i got her 2x along with 1 Biloxi and Belfast #1mil and 1

As for outfits i only got the Mutsuki event one:

8al4P6w.jpg

If i seen right this one doesn't have new Voice lines?

Found some more fake ads for Azur Lane in Life is a game:

RkxjQkI.png

This one honestly made me laugh

Then this was the 3rd choice

Mbxe9Ad.jpg

and the result was:

gdlbUu7.jpg

• Like 4

@Revvie

Yeah idk how i sometimes get those ads either. Most of the time the ads are just for other mostly imo crappy games. Then here and there a Girls Frontline ad shows up.

Also do not be scared of Mama Fried for she is a nice one.

Given if you do look at her voice lines from the wiki:

https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Friedrich_der_Grosse/Quotes#English_Server

Edited by Tosmasta00

@Tosmasta00 @Revvie I luckily haven't seen any of the Azur Lane ads in the wild, only the ones shown by other people. I remember Girls Frontline having the same problem with fake pervy ads but they have since cut ties with the Ad provider but it seems Azur Lane is sticking with them. The only Azur Lane ad, I have seen is for the collaboration between Azur Lane and World of Warships Legends for PS4 but I am sad that this time they don't have the girls on the warships, only their colors.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlchemistWer said:

Does anyone know if there is the possibility of rebuilding ships from previous events? I still have hope to get Formidable. 1f62d.png

Most Event Ships takes about more or less a year for them to be permanent in the pool.

Happy Valentine's and Polaris day!

2wNRM5a.jpg

6V8IQ9K.jpg

Hey, you think the chocolate I got from my mom counts? :awesome:

I only have 2 idols missing.

9hIkVYr.jpg

I want a "Huh?" remix please.

33xKrya.jpg

When our bro grown for some reason when becoming an idol.

NhR8XR0.jpg

Spoiler

6c4fvS1.png

XvYl6Yi.gif

XvYl6Yi.gifXvYl6Yi.gifXvYl6Yi.gif

XvYl6Yi.gif

XvYl6Yi.gif

6bGSpX8.gif

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 3

I am loving the event, I got Akagi, Cleveland, Admiral Hipper μ versions. I am now only missing Gascogne μ since Sheffield μ can be obtain through doing the live shows. Speaking of which, I want it to be permanent addition to Azur Lane or better yet a new mobile game in the same manner as Love Live School Idol festival but that would require a lot of investment from the company. I enjoy the songs and chibis in the rhythm game, but the controls were kind of boring since it just focusing on the single tap prompt and waiting to hit the beats which is how I got the Full Combo for both Number One and Coeur. Kinda wish the rhythm game controls for the Polaris Event played like Love Live or BanG Dream.

LaxqfVC.jpg

YWNGEhM.jpg

mTeYqUt.jpg

EawKldP.jpg

8dCz0j1.jpg

y07sZI3.jpg

DAMrBqM.jpg

• Like 2