Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

On 2/15/2020 at 7:36 AM, Shiki said:

Hi all 580570286022197250.png?v=1 I post the 22 avatars that the dlc bundle of azur lane crosswave version US for PS4 contains and thank @Aranea Highwind for her screenshots 369234611236110346.png?v=1

20200215161212.jpg

1st screenshot, it's mine

@Aranea Highwind screenshots 20200215105320.png

20200215105328.png

Have fun with the game 471508212009533471.png?v=1

On 2/15/2020 at 3:17 PM, Aranea Highwind said:

Here's the other bonus you receive by purchasing the deluxe edition or DLC bundle.

Thank you @Shiki and @Aranea Highwind I was wondering how the theme and avatars from Azur Lane Crosswaves look like. They look magnificent. I just hate that it is a bundle purchase instead of individual purchases like they normally do with the Neptunia series because I would love to get the Azur Lane theme and Belfast avatar. 

Also is it alright for me to show my Compile Heart subreddit your screenshots of the avatars @Aranea Highwind or would you rather post it. Either way, it is fine by me.

7 hours ago, Larx said:

Azur on my Android; Crosswave in my PS4; AL anime docked for my comp. Feelin' swank. Mood:

w5k5qIu.jpg

Now we wait for the Blu-ray of the Azur Lane anime to come to the west. I still haven't seen it yet since I like seeing anime when it completed at least one season. I have seen some scenes and some screenshots of the anime, but I am immune to spoilers so no big deal for me.

Now, to report my status on the game. After wasting nearly all my cubes, I was able to get all the Polaris Event ships that were available in limited construction, only missing Sheffield but I wasted so many cubes that I may not be ready for the Soviet Union event anymore. 

zy0xRxQ.jpg

EaXJird.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

This got delivered to my place today:

Reveal hidden contents

eH1Mvcf.jpg

As for the current event i only got Clevebro so far.

My reaction: 

6oaTdcD.png

Which leads me into the post. Polaris over for me. Just grinding for Polaris points and Azuma exp. I am [this' close to getting Azuma.]

new ships, in best to worst order

Spoiler

[Hipper] - I want her to call me an idiot dressed as an idol. I'm not weird am i?

FJVQySv.jpg

[Cleveland] - I love this design, the most feminine she's looked. I wish it was an outfit rather than new ship so I could use it in my main fleet

gPP1vq2.jpg

[Gascogne] - not to be confused with Father Gascoigne from Bloodborne. A ship i have no strong feelings for or against

C1CNRLH.jpg

[Akagi] - I don't like tails yet, I just cannot imagine how you would lie next to someone with a tail.

aTerpR0.jpg

[Sheffield] - my least favourite maid. Controversy ensues....

bnoWTlU.jpg

Earned stuff

Spoiler

[Javelin - the only starter I am not a fan of, but that's probably cause I don;t her awesome retrofit

0s22tev.jpg

[Fubuki] - cute without the tail

kEQafWV.jpg

My overall thoughts on Polaris

- my least favourite event since I started

- for "idols" Hololive did it better

- music mini game average

- so didn't dislike the event, but didn't dislike it either

- we did get Cleveland's best design and Hipper's best design so that's a win

• Like 2

Looks like I almost got everything on this event.

3rXyVa4.jpg

The rhythm mini-game is average but want do you expect from Manjuu or Yongshi who I believe has never made a rhythm game before. It's awesome that AL has this mini-game and it was fun either way.

TgaqNcp.jpg

3 Akagi's... So pick one and get killed twice. -_-

m2LGVd9.jpg

One strong breeze and the crowd goes wild. :awesome:

Let me critic you a little bit.

4 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

new ships, in best to worst order

Spoiler

[Hipper] - I want her to call me an idiot dressed as an idol. I'm not weird am i?

FJVQySv.jpg

Spoiler

c5zgnkza8br31.png

[Cleveland] - I love this design, the most feminine she's looked. I wish it was an outfit rather than new ship so I could use it in my main fleet

gPP1vq2.jpg

Well I agree this should be just an outfit but we have 3 Cleve-bros so I'm not complaining.

[Gascogne] - not to be confused with Father Gascoigne from Bloodborne. A ship i have no strong feelings for or against

C1CNRLH.jpg

I never heard anyone besides you that gave a Bloodborne reference to her. Also judging a book by it's cover. 

XvYl6Yi.gif

[Akagi] - I don't like tails yet, I just cannot imagine how you would lie next to someone with a tail.

aTerpR0.jpg

Yep, you are weird. How dare you not like mofumofu! Everyone loves the fluff.

[Sheffield] - my least favourite maid. Controversy ensues....

bnoWTlU.jpg

First of all, explain.

Second, a lot people will beat you up instead of her.

Third, let's not forget this scene.

Spoiler

vlcsnap-2019-11-09-13h05m52s796.png

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 3

I'm not your average player @Revvie ?, your responses have given me a good chuckle. 

Spoiler

I also want Hipper to step on me.

I wasn't expecting an incredibly well done mini game, I think it's the music for me, I only really liked the Sandy track :P

Spoiler

Also bitter that this event cost me so many cubes compared to normal and took Azuma money way.

As to reasons I'm not too fond (I don't dislike her btw) of Sheffy

Spoiler

- Don't have her

- As I'm doing a lot Sakura training, I have not yet used many Royal Navy, hence I got by other factors right now, so my top 3 maids would be: 1) Newcastle 2)Glasgow 3) Dido

- She was in the anime a little bit but I liked Edinburgh more

- I also have a stronger affinity towards IJN ships so i can offer better opinions on them.

Bonus:

- you do realise it took me a while to accept Takao's ears and especially pointy ears like Atago's etc. :P

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AndyKazama said:
  Hide contents

Also bitter that this event cost me so many cubes compared to normal and took Azuma money way.

Don't blame the event. Blame RNGeesus.

16 minutes ago, AndyKazama said:

As to reasons I'm not too fond (I don't dislike her btw) of Sheffy

Hide contents

- Don't have her

- As I'm doing a lot Sakura training, I have not yet used many Royal Navy, hence I got by other factors right now, so my top 3 maids would be: 1) Newcastle 2)Glasgow 3) Dido

- She was in the anime a little bit but I liked Edinburgh more

- I also have a stronger affinity towards IJN ships so i can offer better opinions on them.

Bonus:

- you do realise it took me a while to accept Takao's ears and especially pointy ears like Atago's etc. :P

Don't blame the shipgirls. Blame yourself for not using them and do know that there's voice lines you can hear on YT or AL Wiki to at least get a better understanding of them.

Also, I can't believe I've miss this.

5 hours ago, AndyKazama said:
Spoiler

gPP1vq2.jpg

No it's not.

Spoiler

4wlYo75.jpg

• Like 1

@Revvie gonna be some more controversy here :P

- I don't know what it is, I'm really a fan of the Sakura Empire and Iron Blood as a whole, I'd say say there a few ships from Eagle and Royal that interest me.

- I like to use shipgrils before I form opinions, except for Azuma because she's got great artist and attack stats. 

In regards to Cleveland oath

Spoiler

I don't like it, I often ask myself.

tumblr_inline_p1brmcd9Dk1rr08jv_500.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/18/2020 at 5:36 AM, Aranea Highwind said:

@TheVader66 yes feel free to post the avatars. As for the reason why these avatars cannot be purchased separately is because Sony doesn't allow devs sell PSN avatars or PS4 Themes individually since late November. Only way you can get that type of stuff is if the avatars and themes are attached to a game or DLC.

Alright thank you very much but Wow that sucks that you can't purchase the avatars and themes separately anymore. I wonder why they did that? 

Also love your signature of Dido, it looks amazing

On 2/18/2020 at 10:49 AM, Tosmasta00 said:

This got delivered to my place today:

Reveal hidden contents

eH1Mvcf.jpg

Nice, remember to check your email to get your Azur Lane DLC Bundle Code. Also I discovered that apparently the Neptune DLC is going to be removed after March 31st, Idea Factory confirmed it in their tweet due to it being a pre-order bonus in Japan and to be fair to all regions. 

@AndyKazama @Revvie @Tosmasta00 @Leon Castle @Aranea Highwind @Helmet_time @Larx @YROSHIKU 

By the way, part of me doesn't want to bring this up seeing what is happening in reddit and Japanese twitter but what is your guys opinion on Avrora outfit. I am extremely surprised by how divisive this outfit has become, two camps have been formed in both Reddit and Japanese Twitter, One camp thinks that Azur Lane took it to far with this outfit and don't want to see an abused shipgirl but the other camp is fine with it saying that the outfit is a possible reference to two events: The Bolshevik Revolution where her captain and officers loyal to the Tsar prevented her crew from joining the Revolutionary Force but the crew overthrew them and legend has it that the Avrora shot at the Winter Palace and we are near the date of the mutiny. The Second event that it maybe referencing is the Battle of Leningrad where she was bombed by the Germans while chained to the port and before she was able to fully sink, the soviets took her guns and use them to defend Leningrad and after the war, Avrora was raised back from the sea.

OQYB87E.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Alright thank you very much but Wow that sucks that you can't purchase the avatars and themes separately anymore. I wonder why they did that? 

Also love your signature of Dido, it looks amazing

Nice, remember to check your email to get your Azur Lane DLC Bundle Code. Also I discovered that apparently the Neptune DLC is going to be removed after March 31st, Idea Factory confirmed it in their tweet due to it being a pre-order bonus in Japan and to be fair to all regions. 

@AndyKazama @Revvie @Tosmasta00 @Leon Castle @Aranea Highwind @Helmet_time @Larx @YROSHIKU 

By the way, part of me doesn't want to bring this up seeing what is happening in reddit and Japanese twitter but what is your guys opinion on Avrora outfit. I am extremely surprised by how divisive this outfit has become, two camps have been formed in both Reddit and Japanese Twitter, One camp thinks that Azur Lane took it to far with this outfit and don't want to see an abused shipgirl but the other camp is fine with it saying that the outfit is a possible reference to two events: The Bolshevik Revolution where her captain and officers loyal to the Tsar prevented her crew from joining the Revolutionary Force but the crew overthrew them and legend has it that the Avrora shot at the Winter Palace and we are near the date of the mutiny. The Second event that it maybe referencing is the Battle of Leningrad where she was bombed by the Germans while chained to the port and before she was able to fully sink, the soviets took her guns and use them to defend Leningrad and after the war, Avrora was raised back from the sea.

OQYB87E.jpg

I see absolutely no problems with this outfit. 

Spoiler

I'm not easily offended (not meant as a personal attack or commentary or anyone, just talking about my own limits)

I've got a DLC code from North America and the EU - just need an EU account.

Edited by AndyKazama

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

OQYB87E.jpg

I have 2 concerns for this skin and the event:

1. I hope this is free. If it cost something, that would be even more messed up. I mean look at her, hand chained, battered dress and not even 1 smile on her expression. Imagine paying for this skin.

2. I read a little about her history so I hope it's a rescue story event. Even though she's has been heavily damaged, she survived both World War and she is now a museum ship. So there might be a good ending happening.

With that being said, I'm still intrigued by this event. We already have sad stories in AL like Midway or Operation Rheinübung but even though this might top all of those, I'll be in the middle and this event better be good for this skin to redeem itself. 

Edited by Revvie

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I don't really mind this skin. That said i think the devs won't make another skin like this in the near future due to the mixed reactions it has been receiving. As for why devs are not allowed to sell avatars or PS4 Themes is a really weird decision that Sony made some months ago. I think Sony will make some exceptions but for the most part paid avatars and PS4 Themes will be sold on bundles.

EDIT

Sony is selling a new UNIST PSN avatar on the PSN store. Perhaps the policy doesn't apply to everyone?

Edited by Aranea Highwind
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

remember to check your email to get your Azur Lane DLC Bundle Code. Also I discovered that apparently the Neptune DLC is going to be removed after March 31st, Idea Factory confirmed it in their tweet due to it being a pre-order bonus in Japan and to be fair to all regions. 

Is the Azur Lane DLC Bundle Code a IF store only pre-order bonus or do all stores that sell the game give the Azur Lane DLC Bundle Code as a pre-order bonus? (Like coolshop that I pre-ordered the Commander's Calendar Edition) well I find out tomorrow if Coolshop has the bonus or not since it's no matter if mail can't deliver the game tomorrow, I still get the pre-order bonus if there is one on release day.

I still haven't got any code for AL CW.

@TheVader66

I don't see anything that says abuse sure her dress seems ripped but she has no blue spots or bits of bloods if anything i'd say wait for the event cause afterall it could simply be just a rescuing her thingy. Given the reason for her dress to be ripped up could simply be that a part of it got stuck while running and thus got ripped.

GBF for example has this as an event char:

u9CnHCs.png

and guess what GBF even made a joke version of that called Sir Chainedalot who has an attack animation where he attacks with the wall he's chained to.

18 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Is the Azur Lane DLC Bundle Code a IF store only pre-order bonus or do all stores that sell the game give the Azur Lane DLC Bundle Code as a pre-order bonus? (Like coolshop that I pre-ordered the Commander's Calendar Edition) well I find out tomorrow if Coolshop has the bonus or not since it's no matter if mail can't deliver the game tomorrow, I still get the pre-order bonus if there is one on release day.

In Japan it was a pre-order bonus but for the west, you can get Neptune from the PSN Store without a code. Though apparently the Europeans don't have the Neptune DLC yet but IF will probably make her available to Europe after the European release date of Azur Lane Crosswaves.

13 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I don't see anything that says abuse sure her dress seems ripped but she has no blue spots or bits of bloods if anything i'd say wait for the event cause afterall it could simply be just a rescuing her thingy. Given the reason for her dress to be ripped up could simply be that a part of it got stuck while running and thus got ripped.

What some players are claiming that she is abused is that she has some small injuries like that scratch on her thigh and that she doesn't have any expressions where she is happy. Honestly I am fine with it, I am just surprised by the reaction she got from the player base. Also about her rescuing thing, turns out this is just her bondage roleplaying since her line in the English announcement is that she is waiting for a knight in shining armor but doesn't think they will defeat the bears and she ends it with "Just Kidding"

2 hours ago, MossyOakRcn42 said:

New Northern Parliament shipfus incoming (the two revealed so far for the new event)!

ERQ8qGJU8AIbSrX?format=jpg&name=large

ERR-94XUUAESwdn?format=jpg&name=large

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/azurlane_staff

Azur Lane - Northern Parliament Event - Call to Arms: Northern Front Live Stream:

Man, I hope to get all the Russian Ships because with how the event is being planned out, it is going to be another one of the Faction Icon Borders. The thing is that I may not have enough Cubes for the event. 

• Like 1

@TheVader66@AndyKazama@MossyOakRcn42@Leon Castle@Aranea Highwind@Revvie

For more russian ship girls:

https://imgur.com/a/y2o9UUQ

We getting a russian Graf Zepplin (Gangut) and a russian Rem ( Chapayev )

They also will be adding Avrora to light builds after the event.

Also:

Had to

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

In Japan it was a pre-order bonus but for the west, you can get Neptune from the PSN Store without a code. Though apparently the Europeans don't have the Neptune DLC yet but IF will probably make her available to Europe after the European release date of Azur Lane Crosswaves.

Nep is in EU now, I downloaded her this morning but found no Azur Lane DLC Bundle but a EXP and Extra goods DLC. maybe EU gets it after Neptune is delisted or at same time as the DLC characters?

Got the game now and the Calendar was nice, makes sense it not having January and February 2020 but instead having January and February 2021.

cdd4c6fda2272e2f217f3f2a22d1428015823071

1360ed8356776fda986390d2c005e73e15823072

• Like 2