Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

11 hours ago, Atago said:

2 down, so I just need PoW, now.

Reveal hidden contents

88ieHJi.png

4yDUXAL.png

Plus, 2 US battleships that I really like, that manage to get,too. 

Reveal hidden contents

6XP9PvC.png

3Rpiuls.png

Congratulations on getting Atago. I tried to get her again but failed. I am going to stop and save my cubes for the Neptunia crossover that might happened this year or for Honolulu who ever comes first.

Also I discovered that Green Heart got censored in China where Azur Lane is from. She has a One Piece CPU outfit like Blanc that is covering her belly unlike her normal CPU outfit which is the two piece suit. Luckily with how we got the Japanese Non Censored version of Prinz's swimsuit and Prince of Wales's swimsuit it looks like we will get the non censored two piece version of Green Heart as well. Also the Chinese censored Vert Human Form too by making her pantyhose white rather than translucent 

Here is the Chinese Censored Version of both Green Heart and Vert:

yreshqD.png

uwuqisG.png

Here is the Non Censored version of Green Heart and Vert:

eNN2G9i.png

lkMfi9s.png

I managed to get HMS Prince of Wales from grinding the final mission in the event and I also got HMS Queen Elizabeth from my 4th attempt at getting Atago. 

A9uow4C.jpg?1

SorIQtr.jpg?1

• Like 1

I finally got IJN Akagi after grinding 3-4 for a long time, I was actually grinding for affection for HMS Cygnet. Also I got USS Arizona after another attempt at getting Atago (I have now wasted 60 cubes in total since the event started). So I got two of the most famous ships relating to the Attack on Pearl Harbor on the same day, Arizona the most famous causality on the American Side and Akagi one of the two most famous perpetrators of the attack on the Japanese Side.....Awkward.

d7cG91O.jpg?1

6aO30V7.jpg?1

Also Akagi's Dialogue for the Special Touch is literally her asking me to fuck her in front of the other ships for her to gain dominance against them.

h64kN5Z.jpg?2

• Like 1

Finally got Nelson through grinding. Up next is Sis Sara, Hornet or some elite HMS.

3ocO7bg.jpg

The opposite of Rodney but she's twintailed so she's a tsundere. :awesome:

Also I got curious on the Retrofit so I tried it with 2 girls. Level 85, those blueprints and coins are kinda too much requirements. -_-

HMS Suffolk

yxHcOHa.jpg

HMS Suffolk(Retrofit)

tYd7UCA.jpg

I always wanted another maid. ^_^

USS Hammann

gS9Bo1Q.jpg

USS Hammann(Retrofit)

x8QM8Cr.jpg

"Kono hentai!"

-Hammamann

There's another one I'm trying to retrofit but she'll be the last one for now since I'm out of blueprints. -_-

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 2

It took me like 90 Cubes and 300 Gems but I finally got Atago. I have no cubes but at least there isn't anybody I want in the next event but I do hate that I had to waste 300 Love Gems for 11 more cubes. 

HEOI7BW.jpg?1

onHpJr2.jpg?1

@Atago @Tosmasta00 @Artemisthemp @Melty @Revvie @Helmet_time Looks like we are getting more outfits for our girls more specifically wedding outfits.. The ones who are getting beautiful bridal dresses are KMS Prinz Eugen, USS Enterprise and HMS Hood. I hope we get one for USS Hornet one day since I married her. I am thinking if I should marry Prinz Eugen, Belfast or Enterprise next because I love their bride outfits.

1KRQdGw.jpg?1

XAnSxt2.jpg?2

l63LMme.jpg?1

On 9/24/2018 at 3:45 AM, Revvie said:

Finally got Nelson through grinding. Up next is Sis Sara, Hornet or some elite HMS.

3ocO7bg.jpg

The opposite of Rodney but she's twintailed so she's a tsundere. :awesome:

Also I got curious on the Retrofit so I tried it with 2 girls. Level 85, those blueprints and coins are kinda too much requirements. -_-

HMS Suffolk

yxHcOHa.jpg

HMS Suffolk(Retrofit)

tYd7UCA.jpg

I always wanted another maid. ^_^

USS Hammann

gS9Bo1Q.jpg

USS Hammann(Retrofit)

x8QM8Cr.jpg

"Kono hentai!"

-Hammamann

There's another one I'm trying to retrofit but she'll be the last one for now since I'm out of blueprints. -_-

Congrats on getting Nelson and also getting two fully retrofitted ships. I am been trying to get USS Langley and HMS Cygnet retrofitted but I don't enough materials to do them. It is so tough getting them.

• Like 2

l63LMme.jpg?1

Yes! Hood is getting the wedding dress... but no for Takao. <_<

Anyways, got 2 new ships from the collection and it looks like there's only one left that I didn't get yet.

pqsx0f1.png

You're Norfolk's imouto!?... What!?... Well, I shouldn't be surprised since that happens before. 

JZspytg.png

8w7cyrK.pngsnRneMt.png

Both Prinz Eugen and Wichita have the same 'deal with it' glasses and they're both heavy cruisers... These two should team up. :P

Also I've got 20,000 PvP points to buy one of the 2 SR ships. Took me a while to pick one but I've chosen Eldridge.

obME0id.png

Those biribiri might shock you... or she'll hide from you.

Lastly, I retrofitted another ship. Retrofitting a Common ship is much harder than a Rare ship. <_<

USS Ranger

ynScgdw.png

USS Ranger(Retrofitted)

5MhsQUB.png

Whoa! Did that "bridge" became even bigger? D:

And now, I'm saving up for the new update. -_-

• Like 2

Just downloaded the game last night haven't started it yet but I think I might later on today if I get the chance.

I've gotten so many ads on youtube for it and after awhile I thought why not, I only play one other mobile game (Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon/Danmachi Memoria Freese).

Just curious since all of you have more experience with the game than I do (of course) is their alot of free pull opportunities (free points for pull rather than paying for them), I'm not one for paying for pulls even though it's a gacha game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UndeadBerserker7 said:

Just downloaded the game last night haven't started it yet but I think I might later on today if I get the chance.

I've gotten so many ads on youtube for it and after awhile I thought why not, I only play one other mobile game (Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon/Danmachi Memoria Freese).

Just curious since all of you have more experience with the game than I do (of course) is their alot of free pull opportunities (free points for pull rather than paying for them), I'm not one for paying for pulls even though it's a gacha game.

I got a lot ships and of the highest rarity too but I haven't invested money into the pulls. You gain at least three cubes per day if you complete the three daily missions which are easy and give you one cube per mission. Minimum you need only one cube to pull but you can use two cubes for heavy ships or limited ships being offered. Also you can grind story missions for some high rarity ships for example: I got IJN Akagi three times while grinding at 3-4 mission and she is consider a high tier ship if you gain her sister IJN Kaga as well (which I am grinding for)

d7cG91O.jpg?1

UUg8S7k.jpg?1

Where they encourage you waste money it is on their sesonal outfits like the Summer Swimsuits outfit or for wedding rings to marry ships as some gain wedding dress after the proposal. Though you can grind for the gems but that takes a longer time to do.

DOXs87p.png?1

• Like 1

@UndeadBerserker7

Like @TheVader66 said the main place you can spend money in AL is outfits (which provide zero advantage) and marriage (which gives you a tiny stat boost) otherwise you might be able to boost your progression speed slightly by whaling hard, but it wouldn't count for much and you'd be playing all day.  Honestly, the game is pretty generous.  I've spent gems on progression and I've been in the top 300 for Fleet power, was ranked number 36 (briefly) in PVP, and had 87% of the ships before the recent update.  

I'm sure the guys at the very top are dropping some coin, but you can see it all and do it all without spending money. 

P.S. Yes, Ranger is definitely...enhanced by the retrofit. 

• Like 1

@Atago @Revvie @Helmet_time @Melty @Artemisthemp @Tosmasta00 @UndeadBerserker7

Well a new event has begun in Azur Lane where you grind for currency in the event missions to purchase stuff from the store. This video from their official twitter page will show you everything new in the game.

XcuceCk.jpg?1

KglnOjf.jpg?1

Also we now have Chapter Seven of the Story unlocked now

3fGr8Yu.jpg?1

Also I finally finished grinding 3-4 and Kaga and now I reformatted my Second Fleet where there skills help each other out. Indianapolis triggers Portland's Skill by being in the same fleet as her meanwhile Eldridge, Portland and Indianapolis trigger Prince of Wales's skill since she gets more powerful with every US ship in the fleet. Kaga and Akagi power up each other with their skill since they are part of the same fleet. 

j9lYqPR.jpg?1

iJgIY0T.jpg?1

qCOCvpQ.jpg?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

I don't have a lot of Wisdom Cubes but I manage to get 3 new ships

This one is not related to the event...

C682Soe.jpg

I really need a healer... I want Akashi but she will do.

These 2 are related to the event...

0vXJ6SO.png

Ej72E45.png

Not bad for me but I'm hoping getting those 2 carrier.

Also for 80 medals...

1jHH14e.jpg

Unicorn will be happy. ^_^

And now, I'm gonna go back to grinding. Thank you for oil, Hotfix Compensation. :awesome:

• Like 3

Well I'm officially addicted to this game, started early this morning and am currently level 17, I will admit that I don't know everything I'm doing still but enjoying it so far.

Currently trying to earn two of the (costumes/outfits whatever) but can't figure out how to finish the final daily I have.

mT6hxzP.jpg?1

Not gonna lie took me probably a solid 5 minutes or so to decide on my first lol. (And sorry for blurring out my user, don't know if people can gain access/hack into an account with just that or not.)

S61L8VJ.jpg

Edited by UndeadBerserker7
Added pics and my whole reply was deleted, remove pics to rewrite a shorter form of what I originally did.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, UndeadBerserker7 said:

Well I'm officially addicted to this game, started early this morning and am currently level 17, I will admit that I don't know everything I'm doing still but enjoying it so far.

Currently trying to earn two of the (costumes/outfits whatever) but can't figure out how to finish the final daily I have.

mT6hxzP.jpg?1

Not gonna lie took me probably a solid 5 minutes or so to decide on my first lol. (And sorry for blurring out my user, don't know if people can gain access/hack into an account with just that or not.)

S61L8VJ.jpg

You don't worry about the account being stolen by name. In fact knowing the username is the way people become friends with you besides the Friend Code. By the way did you bind your account to an account like Twitter or Facebook that adds a secondary security and binds the save file to your Facebook/Twitter account. 

What costumes are you trying to get? Can you add a screenshot of the mission they are asking you to do?

Also about the "Defeat Five Main Fleets" mission is killing I think Five Enemies if not then killing all the enemies in Five Story Missions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

You don't worry about the account being stolen by name. In fact knowing the username is the way people become friends with you besides the Friend Code. By the way did you bind your account to an account like Twitter or Facebook that adds a secondary security and binds the save file to your Facebook/Twitter account. 

What costumes are you trying to get? Can you add a screenshot of the mission they are asking you to do?

Also about the "Defeat Five Main Fleets" mission is killing I think Five Enemies if not then killing all the enemies in Five Story Missions.

Thanks for letting me know about the user thing I sometimes get a bit over cautious and yeah I made sure I connected my Facebook to it, although for whatever reason twitter didn't let me.

And sorry I found out a bit ago that the requirement thing wasn't for doing those daily's it was for the ones that are on the battle map, but yeah here's the ones I'm going for (actually on the very last steps for them atm).

The ones I'm going for are the Cygnet's Sea Star On Shore and Craven's Cheerleader.

9QsJS2k.jpg

• Like 1