Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

So far I only have 37 ship girls with the starter ship/s being Laffey and Long Island(don't know if the back row ship girls are randoms of the same nation as the starter ship)

You can put in the back row of whatever nation(USS, HMS, KMS, etc...) as long as the ships is a Battleships(BB, BC, BBV, BM), Carriers(CV, CVL) or Repair ships(AR).

Same goes for the front row, whatever nation as long as the ships are Destroyers(DD), Light Cruisers(CL) or Heavy Cruisers(CA).

My question is how do I get Ayanami from collection and what do they even mean with "collection"?

pOqRZ9S.jpg

Mementos>Bands

To get Ayanami, you need to fully Limit Break the Starter Squad(Javelin, Laffey, Z23).

9O23YqS.jpg

Here's how to Limit Break and also all 3 needs to be at Lvl. 70.

Also, like collaboration ships like Noire, you can't get "Common" ships like Haruna or Suruga if I understand that's how all events in this game works.

What do you mean by Common ships? Rarity or In-Game(non-collab) ships? Haruna is an Elite while Suruga is a SSR.

0sY9xuA.jpg

ErQ5mHc.jpg

You can only get the event ships on a certain event. Haruna for example, you can only get her in the Ink-Stained Steel Sakura event which that event has ended for almost a year now. You'll have for wait for an announcement of an event re-run or permanent build for you to get her.

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Revvie said:

g4dOZDa.jpg

Ara

Ara? I see that so much and I don't get it. Congrats on getting best ship.

Onto the main post:

AzumaSpringChibi.pngTakaoSchoolChibi.pngThis report is brought to you by best shipfu ever. Yes I am cheating.

This covers end of last event to end of this one. I DID NOT GET AVRORA DESPITE BEING ON HER SERVER.

New retros

Spoiler

I like cat girls but not cats irl.

0xIvquX.jpg

I hear she's useful

bu9dKNz.jpg

new waifu

Spoiler

Takao believes it's for tax reasons

dcVBp4n.jpg

new outfits

Spoiler

It was free

l7EEqOx.jpg

my second favourite outfit. please step on me

lPrJjVY.png

event ships. I can get Minsk easily but at time of post I didn't redeem points so just imagine I have her. This is in order

Spoiler

Not even lewds yet

8S3sAcr.jpg

Also not even lewds (new mistress, sorry Hipper)

m0sD0MX.jpg

i got one via drop. notice the skip button on top right. also too many lewds. she's not that great

pskDuAH.jpg

a great new enty

uf9fcRb.jpg

eh

JGVFnLe.jpg

also eh

wSxAq6m.jpg

Reminders why Azuma is the best shipfu ever

Spoiler

It's always the time and place. 

MIBJcaC.jpg

I've logged in and out just to see this many time

cDSgGyY.png

So that's my event. And you also heard it here first. I have two first place shipfus. Takao remains number one overall only because she was the first.

Edit: just wanted to say welcome to @Leon Castle  - this is your best friend :) https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Takao (link is to the queen of azur lane on purpose)

Edited by AndyKazama
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, Revvie said:

You can put in the back row of whatever nation(USS, HMS, KMS, etc...) as long as the ships is a Battleships(BB, BC, BBV, BM), Carriers(CV, CVL) or Repair ships(AR).

Same goes for the front row, whatever nation as long as the ships are Destroyers(DD), Light Cruisers(CL) or Heavy Cruisers(CA).

I meant then you pick a starter ship then you are new to Azue Lane for example, Then I picked Laffey and went to my first battle and Long Island was already there in the back row.

Mementos>Bands

To get Ayanami, you need to fully Limit Break the Starter Squad(Javelin, Laffey, Z23).

So that's where "collection" is, saying "collection" instead of "bands" got me confused. Thank you for the info on how to get Ayanami. Now to hunt down more Laffeys to limit break my Laffey and find and do the same with Javelin and Z23.

9O23YqS.jpg

Here's how to Limit Break and also all 3 needs to be at Lvl. 70.

I knew that you need the same girl to Limit Break but not that you can use the universal ships to Limit Break.

What do you mean by Common ships? Rarity or In-Game(non-collab) ships? Haruna is an Elite while Suruga is a SSR.

In-Game(non-collab) ships. I do think that saying ALO(Azue Lane original characters) would be better instead of saying common.

• Like 3

Damn it...I was busy at work (TV station) covering all of the big Coronavirus stories that happened Wednesday (see below):

• NCAA playing March Madness games with no fans allowed (rumor going around that they might just cancel the whole thing if the Coronavirus outbreak gets worse by next week).
  • The NBA pulling the plug on the rest of their season (for now) after Rudy Gobert of the Utah Jazz tested positive for COVID-19. Players from six different teams are now in quarantine and the NBA is going to take a massive financial hit.
  • Word on the street (in the sports world) is that the NHL could pull the plug on the remainder of their season later today (they have a meeting scheduled with the teams to discuss after what the NBA did on Wednesday).
  • Major League Baseball might pull the plug on the upcoming season (up to a few months, depending on what happens with the Coronavirus). If they don't cancel or suspend the start of the season, a bunch of games (in the states of Washington, California, and several other states) will have to be moved to other locations since there are now laws in those states being passed outlawing gatherings/events with more than 250 in attendance (in some states, gatherings of more than 1,000 people).
  • European sports leagues are pulling the plug on their seasons and/or playoffs, in addition to games being played with no fans in attendance.
  • Formula E (electric version of F1) has canceled multiple races due to Coronavirus, and Formula 1 (F1) might do the same in the coming days (since they are having races in multiple European and Asian countries being slammed by Coronavirus). No word if Indycar or NASCAR will cancel any of their upcoming events as of posting this at 12:30 AM Thursday morning here in California where I live.

Back on topic, because of how busy I was at work today, I didn't get a chance to grind out the final 900 points I needed to get SN Gangut, the only Northern Parliament ship that I ended up missing out on adding to my fleet. While I am disappointed by this, I did get all of the other ships for the event, so I can take pride in that. Looking forward to finally getting another chance at getting IJN Ryuujou with the rerun of the "Return of the Solomon Ranger" event.

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 3

I failed at getting any of Northern Parliament Event Ships since it ended sooner then what the event banners said but at least I got the Solomon Ranger event Ship Ryuujou and before her. I got Illustrious.

Kinda forgot to post which russian ships i got anyway here the ones i got.

sqYJBmB.jpg

kpX8SoM.jpg

C4k7qig.jpg

Russian Rem

zss6AJZ.jpg

Some call her russian Enty

UeEqI9N.jpg

Russian Graf Zepp

sbEZcYw.jpg

As for skins i got this one:

OID1EZR.jpg

Is it me or does this skin give off a bit of an Iris Heart vibe?

Also this:

ONppl6Y.jpg

Wanted to wait a bit longer until Oath but yeah the Purin shortage for the border kinda forced me to Oath Takao a bit earlier. (She is my first Oathed ship.)

Her Oath cutscene in AL CW is kinda funny.

• Like 4

So, I've run into a rather serious problem with 13-4, and that's that I keep getting ROFLPWN'D by the boss.  I've seen YT vids of people autoing that fight.  I can barely manage manual.  It feels like my DPS is just way too low.  I've checked the gear people are using, it seems like I have more or less the same stuff.  I feel like I am really missing something huge.  Any thoughts?   

If there's one thing I don't like about Azur Lane is that as a level 95 player I can go weekly missions by Wednesday midday. 

Now if you look under events, there's a ton of events for Saratoga points. 

I wish weekly missions went that high. Rewards could be oil, money or some kind of points. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

So, I've run into a rather serious problem with 13-4, and that's that I keep getting ROFLPWN'D by the boss.  I've seen YT vids of people autoing that fight.  I can barely manage manual.  It feels like my DPS is just way too low.  I've checked the gear people are using, it seems like I have more or less the same stuff.  I feel like I am really missing something huge.  Any thoughts?   

I have a few thoughts:

1. Fleets. Whose ships are you or those tutorial using? Are they all level 120? Are they all Oath(Remember that Oath gives a small stat increase)? Are those equipment at +10 or +6(blue)?

2. Stage. What’s their Danger Level? What’s their Airspace Control?

3.Video. Remember that you can quit the Boss Fleet fight before getting wiped out to retry but it cost you your fleet oil again. Also the Auto is RNG based. I can imagine those tutorial vids that they kept retrying and trying and with the powers of editing, they finally got the footage of them defeating the boss on Auto and say “Yup, you can defeat the boss on Auto”.

4. I can’t even beat 13-1... Don’t judge me, it’s very hard.

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2020 at 10:11 AM, Revvie said:

1. Fleets. Whose ships are you or those tutorial using? Are they all level 120? Are they all Oath(Remember that Oath gives a small stat increase)? Are those equipment at +10 or +6(blue)?

2. Stage. What’s their Danger Level? What’s their Airspace Control?

3.Video. Remember that you can quit the Boss Fleet fight before getting wiped out to retry but it cost you your fleet oil again. Also the Auto is RNG based. I can imagine those tutorial vids that they kept retrying and trying and with the powers of editing, they finally got the footage of them defeating the boss on Auto and say “Yup, you can defeat the boss on Auto”.

Those are all good points. 

JP has way better gear, so I tend to ignore what they do.  Buy here is a dude on EN autoing 13-4.  I can field an identical fleet (expect for the subs, mine are on the weak side), but using his comp I can't ever clear it on manual.  Maybe it's just lack of 120 subs with all gold torps.  Doesn't seem like they do that much damage though. 

I can clear 13-4 boss with Enty+Essex+Helena (which is just an 'I win' button for anything) and the IJN hacker fleet (Nagato+Amagi+Ryuuhou+Nosh+Jinstuu+Tanikaze), but both are ease mode.  Dunno.  Just feels like some people can magically throw out 25% more damage than me.     

On 3/19/2020 at 11:17 PM, AndyKazama said:

If there's one thing I don't like about Azur Lane is that as a level 95 player I can go weekly missions by Wednesday midday. 

I wish weekly missions went that high. Rewards could be oil, money or some kind of points. 

How high are we talking about? Remember that if you play more, you earn more.

5 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

JP has way better gear, so I tend to ignore what they do.  Buy here is a dude on EN autoing 13-4.  I can field an identical fleet (expect for the subs, mine are on the weak side), but using his comp I can't ever clear it on manual.  Maybe it's just lack of 120 subs with all gold torps.  Doesn't seem like they do that much damage though. 

I saw the vid and know what ships he's using and forgot to mention this:

5. Skills. They help offensively and defensively.

Spoiler

U6xoOIx.jpg

F7tzRJU.jpg

98D1svi.jpg

JdkXN11.jpg

X0vlpDc.jpg

Yeah this also help with the survivability on auto and that +25% damage... if you're lucky that is.

And your fleet?

5 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

I can clear 13-4 boss with Enty+Essex+Helena (which is just an 'I win' button for anything) and the IJN hacker fleet (Nagato+Amagi+Ryuuhou+Nosh+Jinstuu+Tanikaze), but both are ease mode.  Dunno.  Just feels like some people can magically throw out 25% more damage than me.     

I think you get the idea of getting those +25% damage. Also, no tank? Sure it's all offensive but I don't think they can handle much damage especially your Vanguard.

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 1

@Revvie just more goals in general. 

Hibiscus scented idol offers more daily and weekly objectives. I would like those all of the time. 

Happy if it was just oil to be able to grind more. Although how do you balance this? Since it's not a PvP title maybe it doesn't need balance?

Even more skins announced for the upcoming Under the Mist in-game event! Many a commander might go broke in their quest to purchase all of the new skins for the newest batch of shipfus along with series veterans (Cygnet, Minneapolis, and Baltimore)!

p2yq8470tqo41.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

ET86Ap2UYAI54SX?format=jpg&name=large

ET73x5RUYAIxivr?format=jpg&name=large

ET7e_nwUYAEH1eJ?format=jpg&name=large

ET7EspFUwAAl0Mf?format=jpg&name=large

90914589_1131000347264423_10225252237584

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
Added new Minneapolis and Marblehead skins (announced while I was asleep and at work))
  • Like 1

?? AMERICA!!!

New retro!

U43EvWt.jpg

Awesome new look. Matured. Still a tsundere. Still no dinner.

USA! USA!

kCJejbm.jpg

I'll say this, I've seen that hair-style before and it has a resemblance, that's it. That's not her so calm your water jugs down.

emVkN2E.jpg

smol baltimore

Ru13SdO.jpg

Please have all Essex-class dorky.

0NEnfch.jpg

Repulsor Blast!

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 3

I somewhat quickly got all the American ships but I hope everyone especially the Avrora and Sandy servers gets them too.

New retrofit!

5DEXKat.jpg

Can I eat her? Me and Prinz would love that. ?

All American Ships!

uw4FLRw.jpg

We always have Paris.

WSwQvo4.jpg

And I own another loli. ?

LKyBisO.jpg

Are the Baltimore-class like this? Because everyone would love that.

o7TnupZ.jpg

GEORGIA BEAM!!!

• Like 2

Well, if the Japanese page for Azur Lane (@azurlane_staff) is correct, there might be a skin coming out for a Bullin!

[New weapon (dress up) pudding! ] General-purpose type yellow / general-purpose reinforcement weapon (for craft) + α "A pudding? A pudding that gets some new equipment! A pudding that can fight yellowtail!" ※ Pudding to be implemented with event rewards! ※ Pudding that can't fight because it's for work.

EUa2CywUcAINdSF?format=jpg&name=medium

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/1244883051575795713

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MossyOakRcn42 said:

Well, if the Japanese page for Azur Lane (@azurlane_staff) is correct, there might be a skin coming out for a Bullin!

EUa2CywUcAINdSF?format=jpg&name=medium

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/1244883051575795713

Do note that tomorrow is 4/1... I don't believe this but I wanted to be real.

And I was so wrong and it's actually real. I'm so happy!

PzkyxwO.jpg

The stage is awesome btw.

3p6OOY6.jpg

The most powerful ship finally has a skin!

Speaking of 4/1, they will be dropping merch on that day.

Spoiler

1a2vbvtjcsp41.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

I also wanna reminisce last year's 4/1.

Spoiler

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1