Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

Happy San Diego Day!

93g96a7864f21.jpg

9 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but what's with "wall of shame" on the gear? 

I think after a big event, Yostar publicly post on their social media the Wall of Shame where it's a list of cheaters on every server.

4 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

They added also exclusive April 1st oath scenes.

If you already have an oathed ship go memento>archive and then your oathed ship and press on the oath symbol.

Spoiler

48ATZIP.jpg

WHAT.THE.F. :awesome:

Also on the AL subreddit...

5I62e9O.png

Last year was Kancolle banner and description. :awesome:

• Like 3

Sorry, it's been so long since I posted last time. So lighting round and GO....

I got all the Russian Ships and I fell in love with Tashkent. I bought her outfit (don't judge me) and I married her. Also ignore the gear in the screenshot, I have since changed it to better equipment. Here are her dialogue lines for her outfit, love status and marriage.

g7DVyXg.jpg

dGyd9tV.jpg

7q8Ly4e.jpg

In the American Event, I waited until the server issue had been resolved since I was afraid of rollbacks and luckily I did since in my first 10 build I got Intrepid and Cooper and in my third 10 build, I got Reno. Then,later I earned enough points to get Casablanca. I am having a tough time deciding between who is my favorite ship in this event so far. Both Reno and Casablanca have sweet lines, though I think Reno's lines are more cuter but in regards on the outfits offered in shop, I like Casablanca's cheerleader outfit more. I may decided to get it or just save my gems for something else.

M5oUeHZ.jpg

lG6KtyP.jpg

tj8fmRh.jpg

KBZRMDA.jpg

fpKxVs2.jpg

YntaJL3.jpg

• Like 4

Kinda forgot to post the ships i got before the current event:

7bBgFmq.jpg

Got her with just 1 triple build

PBhbYwl.jpg

Thanks to rollback message i can limit break her once.

ZGoh3rK.jpg

Ships from the current event that i got:

G2lFETc.jpg

Got her 7! times

YBaOYJm.jpg

Got her 4 times

EdSEned.jpg

f9IwJGA.jpg

got her like 5 times or maybe 6

EXNDyoi.jpg

Got her as a drop from a map

ocN7LxD.jpg

Got her with points

AhUH1MD.jpg

Finally got her today.

Got the bulin outfit:

bwHQtdl.jpg

Would have really like a battle bulin instead.

Also this face:

7DUo3b6.png

• Like 4

Now I finished the event and finally got Reno and Bluegill. Also ended up getting St.Louis and Z23 so now my journey to get Ayanami can come to a end, only need to get Z23 to LV 70 and have 4 victims Bullins.

• Like 3

Hi all, my update coming real soon. I've got a sick dog right now and working from home, so free time to get posts here is limited. 

On another note, some of the less "socially accepted items" from April are delayed. Please advise if you get this compensation or if it's just for people who ordered. ?

"Additionally, 3000 coins, 1 T3 Offensive Skill Book, 1 T3 Defensive Skill Book, 1 T3 Support Skill Book will be sent to all servers as compensation."

• Like 2

Here is the Azur Lane Maintenance Summary for April 16th (what is being added/changed in-game):

SOURCE (if the image below does not show up): https://old.reddit.com/r/AzureLane/comments/g23vbv/april_16_maintenance_summary/
qkvmdin3l2t41.png

From the Azur Lane Twitter page:

EVsrRC2UMAAJElM?format=jpg&name=large

EVsrSArU8AI9znx?format=jpg&name=large

EVsrStkVAAEDiMW?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 2

Good morning fellow Commanders. It's been a while (I know I did a super short post however this is the first proper update in a long time.) The Tl;dr of my disappearance is that due to COVID I am working from home and I don't like the machine I was given very much. Add to that my dog broke his leg so I've been babysitting him for 2 weeks now. (4 weeks left)

So just a quick image heavy post of what I got during the Essex event. Normal service resumes when I get back to work at my normal office.

DbZLCBy.jpg

Happy with Essex class drop Intrepid - fun fact - my USS tech points now outweigh my IJN tech points. I am working on fixing that.

GRHqdnM.jpgI should start to mix teams with new drops so I can learn meta. I should. Anyways good design here. I wonder why?

OHdREZS.jpg

I got this skin so that's a thing.

7MA5ouR.jpg

IIRC she had the best purchasable skin for this event. 

ZZs7LJ4.jpg

To this day I-19 has not been beaten

sxhgNOS.jpg

I think this was from the Fallen Wings archive event. I really need to read story and stop skipping story.

9iE0B4s.jpg?1

No Azuma. You are. Now my favourite.

5vG5lLC.jpg

Queen of lewds

1tmEcOu.jpg

I've kept a Bulin just for this skin

niOngVi.jpg

My person favourite from this event.

Ew6Hqvb.jpg

And number 2

ZpUVpTf.jpg

New Priority ship

QmHhnFP.jpg

eh

OCr4xSw.jpg

Have I said how much I love this artists work on this game? Almost completed my shiyo collection

vKYPxHc.jpg

NcXXLup.jpg

bCjujBO.jpg

The rest.

See you all soon!

• Like 2

Looking forward to this event. I love the Sakura Empire. Hiei might be bad meta however I got her other two skins and will be getting this one. 

Also Azur Lane had kept me sane during lock down. Man I hope the government let's me back to work soon, I miss wasting lunch hours playing Azur Lane instead of it distracting me from working at home. ?

• Like 1

From the Event Crimson Echoes rerun, I got all but Kaga(BB) of the Ship Girls with voices that you can get from "Build", only miss Tosa and the pink haired girl. BTW will Skunk girl, Tosa and the pink haired girl and Little Renown get voices later or then this damn covid-19 is dead?

Before the Crimson Echoes rerun, I married Intrepid and now I also finally have Ayanami. Before I put her in my main fleet, I need to level her to around the same level Intrepid and Enterprise is.

• Like 2

Sigh...spent all 150 of my remaining Wisdom Cubes in my attempts to build IJN Tosa, and I didn't manage to get her. This marks the third time (Jean Bart, Baltimore, Tosa) that I failed to get the ship that I wanted after spending more than 140+ Wisdom Cubes (spent 170 towards MNF Jean Bart, 158 towards USS Baltimore, and now 150 cubes towards IJN Tosa with no luck). I am quite disappointed that I failed to get Tosa (her design/rigging looked awesome), but since I am a free-to-play commander who has to slowly build up their cube/gem reserves, I guess that it just wasn't meant to be (unless I put down some $$$ to buy a lot more cubes). Darn you, RNG gods! *shakes fist*

I pretty much got all of the other ships for the event (including IJN Kaga [BB] after getting the 8,000+ Event Points), and heck, I somehow managed to get IJN Amagi three times. Now slowly rebuilding my Wisdom Cube reserves towards whatever the next big in-game event will be (fingers crossed that it is several weeks away so I can have at least 60+ cubes to spend).

• Like 1

Ships i got:

LsQ3Vyg.jpg

Not sure if i posted that i got here but posted her just in case i might've missed posting her.

As for the latest event from the new ships i got:

womFUdT.jpg

Big Fluffy Tail

Cjzrjdv.jpg

Kaga's Sister as people call her got her 2x.

I also got 3 copies of Ahisgara

As for retrofit i got:

RUAPCKa.jpgMainly got her because she's quite powerful

@MossyOakRcn42

Wish i could trade you.

Also had this little funny thing happen:

odH1HRp.jpg

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 3

Hi gang my update is coming soon. Biiig news as I've been doing some retros and I totally love Hammann right now. Anyway here to remind you next update, you'll need to download stuff from your app store. 

c3zmro3qpey41.png

Credit to u/hoodtribute. 

• Like 1