Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

@AndyKazama @Tosmasta00 @Leon Castle @Revvie @Hanzoadam @MossyOakRcn42 @AlchemistWer

After two years of waiting, we are finally getting Takao's Racing Queen outfit. It will be available in the JP and CN servers after the next maintenance. I remember back when Azur Lane did the 1st Anniversary on the USS Iowa that they gave out a RC Car with Takao' Racing Queen outfit on the sides. It look so cool. Anyways, it seems this time I am going to buy some gems to get this amazing outfit. Those pantyhose, those legs and thighs. I am expecting Atago's Racing Queen outfit to be announced soon as well. I don't know if the other girls who got racing outfits will be announced since they got their skins way later than Atago and Takao.

HhUgBXg.jpg

• Like 2

@AndyKazama Race Queen Takao skin incoming!

[Change clothes] Kaohsiung's fascinating full drive "The flash is a little strong, but don't worry. Commander, I'm willing to challenge with every effort." After the next maintenance, Kaohsiung's race queen dress up will be implemented with additional voice specifications! ※ The car in the background has nothing to do with the real thing

Ea2LrX-UMAEykVU?format=jpg&name=large

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/1273828612429340674/photo/1

EatY4QmUEAEIir4?format=jpg&name=large

[Event Preview] Commander, are you ready for a challenge? Thanks to the artist - 染平かつ (@Katsu0073) for creating this amazing piece of artwork for us.

EayP7nZU0AA7lJZ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EDIT: I've been ninja'd by @TheVader66!

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, MossyOakRcn42 said:

EDIT: I've been ninja'd by @TheVader66!

I am sorry, it is just that I got so excited since I been wanting for her racing skin to be in the game ever since they shown her and Atago Racing Ad.

I am just so happy that we finally got Takao and I am hoping we get Atago and the rest soon. I know I am definitely getting Takao's racing outfit but I don't know if I am going to get Atago's racing outfit but her ara ara aura is too powerful to resist.  I am just wondering if they are actually going to introduce everyone else's racing outfits, because then I am obligated to get St.Louis Racing outfit as well since I am married to her.

This Reddit Post describes the current feeling: https://www.reddit.com/r/AzureLane/comments/hbw09m/race_queen_squad_coming/ 

Edit: Nevermind the mods deleted the dude's post

2ffw7vx.png

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

@AndyKazama @Tosmasta00 @Revvie @Leon Castle @Hanzoadam @MossyOakRcn42 @AlchemistWer

It looks like we are truly getting all the Racing Queen outfits as Zuikaku's Racing Queen outfit has been announced on the JP Twitter: https://twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/1273889996278165509?s=19

She looks sexy as fuck. This Racing Queen set is going to be a killer to people's wallet.

7d0V6VA.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

It's Facebook official. 1f60d.png

For some reason your link doesn't load for me. So I can't see what it is.

Edit: Nevermind for some reason after I posted this. The Facebook post finally loaded. I reloaded the page to try to see the Facebook post the first time and then I waited a minute for it to load. So why did it show up now after I posted something. PSNP is wonky sometimes.

I am going to assume it is the announcement of Takao's Race Queen outfit for EN. I still can't believe she is finally getting the outfit after all this time. I can't wait to Atago and St.Louis with their Race Queen outfits.

In the event that the Twitter link doesn't load.

hLYB65C.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

My very unpopular opinion...

Spoiler

Ea3sY-SUwAEceGv?format=jpg&name=medium

__manjuu_independence_and_independence_a

I'm more excited for Independence...

Ea3tSI5UMAAIFAa?format=jpg&name=medium

Ea-V3k8U4AAYON-?format=jpg&name=large

244F5F99545F4284FC4CDD2AAAA2A073E28BDA43And especially Shangri-la.

Also, it keeps growing...

Spoiler

ZB08gPb.png

yrUbpak.png

M06ATuU.png

Destroy Mode even on marriage.

bWnoQ6c.png

Onii-chan loves you very much. ?

MTPdSce.png

XFppjjW.png

SK9j0IL.png

W7GlZPb.png

50 degrees of what? She's now even more of an idiot... I love it.

JKOXCLX.png

RkXrSIo.png

mWaRcgl.png

Mom I love to... fight... 

vuzHyY3.png

My harem keeps growing!!!

I also brought a skin.

hcmhJPo.png

Spoiler

RqE0dZq.png

That face... I'm sold quickly.

UDbxktG.png

SGfjBOw.png

g4EaTz9.png

Amen ?

• Like 2

Shoukaku's Race Queen outfit has been announced on JP. I don't know if it's because I may have a thing for black stockings but I actually prefer Zuikaku's Race Queen outfit over Shoukaku's even though Shoukaku is my favorite between the Crane Duo, which is why I think I may have a thing for Black Stockings since that is their deference.

In the event the Twitter link doesn't load.

hSIPyVZ.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 3

Prince of Wales Race Queen has been announced for JP. I ain't gonna lie but of the Race Queen outfits announced so far. This one seems to be my least favorite of the bunch. Though I am still glad she got an outfit since it has been awhile since she got one.

In the event the Twitter link doesn't load:

ZyVpIj5.jpg

Edit: JP has also announced Duke of York's Race Queen outfit as well. I like it a bit better than Prince of Wales's outfit since she shows more thigh but overall it sort of the same as Prince of Wales but in black. Though I got to say that, GOD DAMN those expressions of hers are thirsty especially the last expression.

In the event the Twitter link doesn't load:

qQ4IvCY.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

ZyVpIj5.jpg

qQ4IvCY.jpg

Oh boy....my wallet will never financially recover from these god-tier Racing Queen skins....guess I can live off of ramen noodles for the next two weeks in order to lessen the financial blow from buying all the gems needed for these skins.

My Wallet (after seeing upcoming tidal wave of Racing Queen skins):

bf841634b6f26c45a4205b172533d938f5c587e5

• Like 4

@AlchemistWer @Z23 Nimi @Leon Castle @Revvie @MossyOakRcn42 @Tosmasta00 @AndyKazama @Hanzoadam

Well it looks we finally got the Racing Queen herself. We got Race Queen Atago, the most sought after racing outfit of the bunch. Boy, this Racing Set is sure as hell going to be one of the most profitable set for Azue Lane. If the leaks are true, we are only missing Taihou Race Queen since we aren't getting St.Louis as stated in the leaked JP patch notes due to what people assume is how she is positioned and dressed in the Race Queen artwork. At least if the leak is true. Hopefully we do get St.Louis Race Queen because it be unfair that she is the only one of the Race Queen set to be excluded.

In the event that Twitter link doesn't load because for some weird reason PSNP is giving 503 Service temporarily unavailable to some of these even though I am directly linking the Twitter post.

QyoSAmw.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2