Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

Shoukaku Race Queen outfit is confirmed for EN like all the other Race Queen set. I ain't gonna lie finding out she is fine being dressed like that for the sake of the Commander has made me want to get this outfit since I actually like Shoukaku herself the most out of all the other girls. Though I still think Takao's outfit is the best of the set.

cpEY9AY.jpg

Anyway let's have a small brake from the Race Queen set and see the outfits confirmed for Shangri-La. She has been overshadowed by all of the Race Queen set being announced. I find her outfits to be very lovely since it is her casual outfit and her exploration outfit.

LI9AvFQ.jpg

23CWPBz.jpg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I'm not a fan of that Atago skin.

Takao race queen though now that's a must buy one.

I love the Atago skin, just not the character. I'll probably only buy Takao because as much as I like Shoukaku, I don't use her. 

19 minutes ago, AndyKazama said:

I love the Atago skin, just not the character. I'll probably only buy Takao because as much as I like Shoukaku, I don't use her. 

That is what makes me think twice if I am actually going to purchase Takao's Racing outfit because while I do love Takao, Atago and Shoukaku as characters. I actually don't use them in combat. It is why I was looking forward to St. Louis Race Queen outfit since I actually use her a lot and I am married to her but when it was announced she wasn't getting her outfit released. It kinda killed my vibe on the entire set since while I love the outfits and love Takao, Atago and Shoukaku. I actually don't think I am going to buy anything.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

That is what makes me think twice if I am actually going to purchase Takao's Racing outfit because while I do love Takao, Atago and Shoukaku as characters. I actually don't use them in combat. It is why I was looking forward to St. Louis Race Queen outfit since I actually use her a lot and I am married to her but when it was announced she wasn't getting her outfit released. It kinda killed my vibe on the entire set since while I love the outfits and love Takao, Atago and Shoukaku. I actually don't think I am going to buy anything.

Takao is permo secretary for me in a back up slot. Plus I use her in boss fleets cause I ain't doing 10-x yet. 

Plus she #1 waifu

15 minutes ago, AndyKazama said:

Takao is permo secretary for me in a back up slot. Plus I use her in boss fleets cause I ain't doing 10-x yet. 

Plus she #1 waifu

I am curious on what gear does your Takao have. Right now since I am not using her, she has just Elite rarity types of gear but no Auxiliary since they are being reserved by other ships that I been using.

Jzxl2HT.jpg

I also just want to tell people that yeah Atago Race Queen is announced for EN as well. At this point, it isn't surprising. Though I do wonder if Taihou is going to get an L2D version of her Race Queen since she always has L2D outfits. This another theory as to why St. Louis isn't appearing in this set because like Taihou, St. Louis also always has L2D outfits and since St. Louis already got one recently and Taihou is theorized to the be L2D of this set. It is assumed that St. Louis Race Queen debut got delayed to next year for this reason.

HHPNrP6.jpg

17 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I am curious on what gear does your Takao have. Right now since I am not using her, she has just Elite rarity types of gear but no Auxiliary since they are being reserved by other ships that I been using.

Jzxl2HT.jpg

I also just want to tell people that yeah Atago Race Queen is announced for EN as well. At this point, it isn't surprising. Though I do wonder if Taihou is going to get an L2D version of her Race Queen since she always has L2D outfits. This another theory as to why St. Louis isn't appearing in this set because like Taihou, St. Louis also always has L2D outfits and since St. Louis already got one recently and Taihou is theorized to the be L2D of this set. It is assumed that St. Louis Race Queen debut got delayed to next year for this reason.

HHPNrP6.jpg

Here ya go, bear in mind

- after nearly a year I do not understand the meta of this game clearly. I beat games like this by over levelling or levelling dex stats and using the Uchigatana

- the skin I have for her is the one I got with the gems I earned in game, so is special to me, so not sure why I’d even want to replace it with the race skin

xI0Wnzz.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AndyKazama said:

Here ya go, bear in mind

- after nearly a year I do not understand the meta of this game clearly. I beat games like this by over levelling or levelling dex stats and using the Uchigatana

- the skin I have for her is the one I got with the gems I earned in game, so is special to me, so not sure why I’d even want to replace it with the race skin

xI0Wnzz.jpg

The meta I do understand but I actually don't give a shit about it. My American fleet which is supposed to be considered shit in meta is still able to take our meta teams against other players at the same level. Also if I was playing Meta that meant I have to stop using Hornet since I have better Carriers like Formidable but I don't want to get rid of Hornet since she has been my girl since the beginning and has been part of my fleet from Chapter 1 to Chapter 13. She is the first girl I married. 

OS9Psml.jpg

I think Hornet is my signature ship. It is sort of hard to pinpoint who is my signature ship because while I do love and use Hornet a lot. Belfast I have used just as much as Hornet and has also been with me from the beginning to Chapter 13. I also use Belfast more as a secretary ship than Hornet but this is because Belfast has an L2D outfit unlike Hornet.

HDmqXaY.jpg

Anyways when you said gems, I noticed that you have a large stockpile like damn. You put my pathetic pile of gems to shame.

Comparing our gems together reminds me of the meme "You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about". 

cCKEfqt.jpg

HOQsHOy.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

HOQsHOy.jpg

My reaction upon seeing the amount of gems:

TzLitQ7.png

Not buying skins and lucky getting bags when they’re out. The devs don’t make this game for free ?. 

My  rule is at least £ per hour of play. Sure I paid £55 for a LE of Nioh 2 I didn’t need but I got 73 hours from it

@TheVader66 wouldn’t worry about it. This fella is still on 10-2 ?

Edited by AndyKazama

And done with Skybound Oratorio event. Almost got all ships but two. I got Richelieu and Jeanne d'Arc two times.

New Ships:

Spoiler

6ec6e10d2a4596e4b4e547b013f7496315931195

389d27b7929da6520c0d42c6a02c72b315931195

Finally a event ship and one I wanted too.

76f1f89777342c1fbf01aedcf0d5f97815931196

There was that grind avoided.

c94c2ec700ecde0895a4cba83e90ee5015931196

6150b093f7a095cd16954bca9a15652915931196

This girl looks like Vampire.

e1bdc75020947f1f919c37357447d1bf15931196

New Twintail gotten and kind of a "Lu Bu" type. time to train her ready for the Twintail fleet.

New Skins:

Spoiler

c880bd2a99a9c9a9347e96481244e95b15931195

Used real money to get the "1200" gems one time only(Since it was only one time it was 2x). So I got skin for the girl I was most likey to get of the ones I liked from this event (good thinking too since I never got Vauquelin who I was saving the left over gems to get the skin to as well)

Retrofit:

Spoiler

73cc6e97afc30065e956de2a68de205415931197

What culture would that be? the Twintails or the Tsundere culture?

Now to get ready for the Air Raid Drills with Essex Rerun event... (sees all the talk about the Race Queen set) time to disappearEC5uON5.gif

• Like 4

Edit: God I hate using PSNProfiles on mobile, it's so buggy sometimes.

I got Shangri-La. I am happy since I needed more Air Craft Carrier Variety.

1wHucag.jpg

a5qWVCE.jpg

It took a year but I finally managed to get U-101. Now I need to get U-47 and U-81 to get all the German subs.

yitlh4K.jpg

1GrP1bI.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 4

For the Essex event tap the Air raid drills message 10x

Also gonna post all the ships and etc i got:

Ships i got during French event:

6opABPE.jpg

Anyone else wanna go fishing?

qkKpPtI.jpg

Got  her twice

BF0axcM.jpg

Least she didn't crash the server here. Unlike in GBF and FGO from what i heared.

lC3tBUr.jpg

ZXXy55Y.jpg

h7qWsQA.jpg

Got her from core shop

Kk9Zdk2.jpg

Almost didn't get French Belfast as people call her. Also in dorm i just say damm she can jump.

KhyukjW.jpg

Got her just before i had the hard map change to safe mode for easy grind.

Outfits i got:

45ou94H.jpg

BW3fEIT.jpg

I've been waiting so long for this outfit to finally get added to the game. I love it so much.

Something funny i spotted.

QoYzYor.png

Also yeah my screenshot app did get an update and it did change my setting from full screen to exclude status and nav bar from pic so that's why some of the pics look a bit cut off on the top.

• Like 4