Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

And that's enough Essex bully. Time for me to prepare for Chapter 13. I'm not expecting to finish that Chapter. -_-

qNBJX95.jpg

More atdan please.

lXZJtSV.jpg

Ah yes, my perfect secretary. Btw, tell me more about Essex.

• Like 4

I am scared that I might not get Independence in time.

I have 15,300 points and I need 25,000 to get her. I should have started playing the event sooner instead of lagging it for two days. It just that I was suffering event fatigue from completing events for Love Live and King's Raid.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

PR3 is here. I've learned my lesson copied to Imgur cause Twitter sucks and Facebook also sucks

ZOmol6B.jpg

Will we get Azuma beater? Probably not? Middle one - D - gives me Samurai Warriors vibes - specifically Kunoichi or Kai

On 03/07/2020 at 0:17 PM, TheVader66 said:

I am scared that I might not get Independence in time.

I have 15,300 points and I need 25,000 to get her. I should have started playing the event sooner instead of lagging it for two days. It just that I was suffering event fatigue from completing events for Love Live and King's Raid.

I'm doing SinoAlice rn and I'm breaking from that cause between Warriors Orochi 4 plat journey and AL. No time spare, at least to my brain. 

• Like 3

Still working on the Air Raid Drills with Essex Rerun event so we see if I get Independence

New Ships:

Spoiler

556908dbffac5dba36325b25781964f515938804

New sub and it's a Twintail no less

051af97fc87634d2e2b0e52bf92f225015938805

I plan to clear out the common ships that's not a retrofit and/or is type of girl I like.

2a808640423d1dd8f0aebef1db3e090b15938805

Thank Noire I got the ship I wanted from this event. Now to train her ready for the twintail fleet.

3 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

PR3 is here.

ZOmol6B.jpg

New Priority/Decisive ships? then does those come out? after the Air Raid Drills with Essex Rerun is over or something?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

The third collab with World of Warships which means Priority 3 is here.

qhoFgtY.png

E1G3s5T.png

Nice, now I got two new ships to look forward to grind for then I'm done with Saint Louis's grind one day.

• Like 2

New ships  i got

jNqkDTx.jpg

Mama Fried finally came home.

3dh1rV6.jpg

And she brought a friend with her (she was one of the 4 Ironblood subs that i miss)

8TLy96G.jpg

e9N0QsD.jpg

As for funny faces we can add this one to the collection

WTQ8wAs.jpg

For the Takao fans here:

KrPBx6X.jpgFor when 1 Takao just isn't enough

As for PR3 i guess i'll wait until voice lines are up on wiki and then choose by whichever i like the most cause design wise i like all except Champagne

• Like 2

In case  you still have PR 1 ships left. (I got three. )

From Facebook: 

【Catch-Up System】

After this upcoming maintenance, Catch-Up System will be implemented for PR1. When doing researches, Commanders can select a PR1 ship of their choice and receive extra PR1 blueprints after completing a research. 

#AzurLane #Yostar

If you're relatively new a recommended Roon, because if I don't, she might hurt me. 

• Like 2

Okay, so at the very last 10 seconds of the game. I was able to buy a Race Queen Outfit and after thinking about it through out the entire event. I have decided that while I really do love Takao's Race queen outfit the most, I decided to buy Atago's Race Queen outfit in the end since while it is my 2nd favorite Race Queen outfit, I am in love with her dialogue especially her login dialogue like damn. Sadly I couldn't take the screenshot of the login dialogue since the game kicked me after taking the screenshot of her other dialogue.

lczY7Vl.jpg

ibg06kx.jpg

I am sorry @Tosmasta00 that I had betrayed the Pantyhose Admiration Guild and speaking of which:

We are getting Seattle Swimsuit outfit, She is wearing White Pantyhose underwater which I love. She also has temporary boob tattoo (You don't see the tattoo on her other outfits especially her Party Outfit) that says Azure Lane and not Azur Lane. Honestly, I wish she didn't have the tattoo since I am not into tattoos but also because of the typo. She has the Sunfish from her hairpin next to her but the real deal one.

tUkaBHB.jpg

• Like 1

This is your regularly scheduled and behind scheduled update post.

*warning: my contain opinions non-representative of most the Azur Lane community*

Dev level 30 ships:

Spoiler

rwUjYfG.jpg

Roon is my favourite of the PR1 ships and second favourite, after Azuma, for PR2 in general. 

French ship event

Spoiler

BFtdYzS.jpg

I like her more than Belfast

pGQZzpr.jpg

No pantsu gang unit

hYjtnhw.jpg

Does anyone else not think that given there are enough French ships they should have their own development level?

yAVtwTM.jpg

And the least useful ship because she's no help in getting Gascogne

I got Seattle.

Spoiler

iYeiuL1.jpg

The problem with PR2 is that no one is as cool as Azuma

new ship pulls

Spoiler

Soqi9Q1.jpg

First new sub. least favourite one

PdddApR.jpg

The problem with SRs is that they are not efficient for grinding

w6ZfbAn.jpg

Happy 4th July all

xBXQ6Fr.jpg

Best non Takao school girl skin

wklgxvS.jpg

Light carriers are things I am not short of

GhvG33n.jpg

I like it

q0VJDLT.jpg

Getting there

u4DslT5.jpg

PERFECT

6APHT1g.jpg

Things are getting SIRIUS

That concludes things. Now I need to complete Gascogne so I work on Chesire.

• Like 2

@TheVader66

You are hereby accused of Heresy and Witchcraft how you plead? GUILTY!!!

Just Kidding while i honestly don't blame you for getting another skin given there were a bunch of good ones in that race queen set.

Takao on the other hand idk how she'll feel about it.

As for Seattle i actually do like that pantyhose and swimsuit combo aswell. Honestly i never thought of such a combo but it does indeed look good.

• Like 2

Looks like we might be getting a new event for the Royal Navy.

Ysei6HIrUPv-YuS7X0ysUD0SynTqPcDlfD4OHDVD

HMS Hermione. Yes! More Dido-class!

nbtqwgiy16b51.png

A possible new portrait frame

n8gjyqius4b51.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

Ho ho! Who's this new elegant cutie?

At the meantime, Ink-Stained Steel Sakura Rerun is up and it's still one of my favorite event.

16pG5ig.jpg

More legs horns to touch. ?

QmhGkvk.jpg

Yes! Even more legs horns to touch!

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 4

Finally I can get Haruna! Now to save 4000 Sakura Amulets and maybe try to get all event ships, that said I sure got a lot of Oklahoma from the Construction today.

btw before the Ink-Stained Steel Sakura Rerun. Then I was playing Azur Lane then PR3 went live and before Ink-Stained Steel Sakura Rerun, I was using "the Five Minutes" to farm for the daily missions for cubes, everytime I used that mission, the boss fleet spawned instead of the enemy fleets so was that a bug or is it normal it spawn boss fleet then you have 100% and 3 star the said mission?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

btw before the Ink-Stained Steel Sakura Rerun. Then I was playing Azur Lane then PR3 went live and before Ink-Stained Steel Sakura Rerun, I was using "the Five Minutes" to farm for the daily missions for cubes, everytime I used that mission, the boss fleet spawned instead of the enemy fleets so was that a bug or is it normal it spawn boss fleet then you have 100% and 3 star the said mission?

Are you talking about Clearing Mode?

j9elWAF.jpg

efTg8Ja.jpg

pr76tMO.jpg

If so then yes. First, you have to 3 star the stage, then keep replaying and finishing that stage until you get threat level to safe then you can now ON the Clearing Mode.

3 minutes ago, Revvie said:

Are you talking about Clearing Mode?

j9elWAF.jpg

efTg8Ja.jpg

pr76tMO.jpg

If so then yes. First, you have to 3 star the stage, then keep replaying and finishing that stage until you get threat level to safe then you can now ON the Clearing Mode.

So that it was, almost wondered it was a bug since I mostly move on then I get 3 stars on the stage, thank you for clearing that up.

• Like 4