Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

Part 1 of the Ink-Stained Steel Sakura, going to try get Kougou and maybe more Construction ships if I'm lucky(hopefully Kawakaze)

New ships:

Spoiler

b39f1a2d7192780104300e1f94802ada15951761

More cute Eagle Union ships is always welcome

1dfb1bd3486c3496672383b9744a12fd15951761

Hell yes

8bb13271c5a97dd6920e997deb23ca2d15951762

4300db827d40b0ab168dd5ce1752308315951762

bcf4dd77ff729bbe88d5e1bcaeb5c1c915951762

More Sakura Empire ships for the collection

8d8f1f4eaceba15c69e0e1966ae80eb115951762

You remind of a twintail who also had a sword bigger then her.

ce158baa5ad04bd5316fe5fabb89eb2715951763

Would love to see a fusion of this Nagato and the Kancolle one, don't matter if has Azue Lane's yellow eyes or Kancolle's red eyes or both(one yellow and one red)

78d77fb9656239610d4e1df0d3c64a4c15951763

The hell is this?! a sub that fire aircraft from under the sea?! There's no way that's what "Aviation Submarine" means.

2ea70488baa898bc2da01cae9e9602af15951763

Now I have Haruna at last.

New Skins:

Spoiler

9a8fb8dc603e43c1d033ec2fffd6385f15951763

Got Haruna's skin since I liked she had longer "tails" in her School Skin but I like her both with shorter and longer "tails" as at the end of it all, She's still a twintail.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

How many of you are working on 3rd Wave Priority Ships. I haven't started since I am still doing Azuma. 

I'm still doing Saint Louis and don't have the needed points to start 2nd or 3rd Wave Priority Ships yet.

• Like 2

I'm still trying to figure out how to get EXP for the priority ships ? (I started playing this late May), I only have 2 at the point that I only need the EXP to get them, but it's so slow.. 

I'm also struggling with me wanting to keep /lvl up 1 of each, but running out of space (I have 240 dock space, and I'm using almost all my free gems for that..). 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I'm still trying to figure out how to get EXP for the priority ships ? (I started playing this late May), I only have 2 at the point that I only need the EXP to get them, but it's so slow.. 

I'm also struggling with me wanting to keep /lvl up 1 of each, but running out of space (I have 240 dock space, and I'm using almost all my free gems for that..). 

I have like 650 dock slots and it still feels cramped.  But, I'm also near 100% completion and am genuinely attempting to get one of each ship to level 120.

Personally, I run 8-4 with 3:1 or 1:3 fleets for PR exp.  That probably isn't possible with a new account that.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Helmet_time said:

I have like 650 dock slots and it still feels cramped.  But, I'm also near 100% completion and am genuinely attempting to get one of each ship to level 120.

Personally, I run 8-4 with 3:1 or 1:3 fleets for PR exp.  That probably isn't possible with a new account that.  

Ok, I think that eventually I will need to buy some gems.. 

I think that I can only do that with my best ships.. I currently am only up to 8-2, and my highest lvl are a few ships between 100-108 (Retrofit Javelin, Zoukaku, Repulse, Retrofit Nevada), and have a few on 90+, so, it's still hard to have an all around team from each faction to do that kind of grind. My second team is way to weak when compared to my main one (and those lvl100+ ships are actually split between both teams). 

Most of those ships are with full gold/purple gear at +7 or +8.

Edit:

I'm early fully limit break because of space (even if it's not the most efficient way for fuel). 

Bellow are screenshots of all my unique ships, except Asashio that's still lvl1. 

https://ibb.co/nbCZzZ7

https://ibb.co/LvgWPp0

https://ibb.co/bQxWLk4

https://ibb.co/jRzNCVn

https://ibb.co/ww7Zqhm

https://ibb.co/8DZ0NrT

https://ibb.co/7Q1DBGh

https://ibb.co/7bMLYpL

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 2

@Han_the_Dragon

6-1 is also considered an excellent grinding spot.  Not so much for PR, but in general.  It's the lowest level map that drops T3 parts, so you're getting something for the effort.  Plus it is easy enough for 1:1 or low-level/sub-optimal fleets. 

I max LB right away.  While I understand oil conservation, except for a brief period in the mid-game I've never felt any shortage of oil.  Usually I have too much.

1 hour ago, Helmet_time said:

@Han_the_Dragon

6-1 is also considered an excellent grinding spot.  Not so much for PR, but in general.  It's the lowest level map that drops T3 parts, so you're getting something for the effort.  Plus it is easy enough for 1:1 or low-level/sub-optimal fleets. 

I max LB right away.  While I understand oil conservation, except for a brief period in the mid-game I've never felt any shortage of oil.  Usually I have too much.

Ok, thanks for the tip! 

Ya, I only feel like I may running out of oil if I go all out playing for extended periods of time during several days.. 

Most of the time if I don't play for several hours, I don't really need so much oil. 

• Like 1

I know I just bought the Atago Race Queen outfit and I usually don't think about buying skins back to back since I want to control myself but dammnnnnnnnn, Kongou looks amazing and her expressions are so cute. Those stockings and her nurse dress. I don't have a nurse fetish but this is an amazing skin for Kongou.

??? Hello Nurse???

EQ7glY3.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I know I just bought the Atago Race Queen outfit and I usually don't think about buying skins back to back since I want to control myself but dammnnnnnnnn, Kongou looks amazing and her expressions are so cute. Those stockings and her nurse dress. I don't have a nurse fetish but this is an amazing skin for Kongou.

??? Hello Nurse???

EQ7glY3.jpg

Me: *sees this skin*

Akashi:

ZmDnDDs.gif

Also on an event related note i did get I13 and Suzuya already.

As for PR3 i started working on Odin and once i got her i go back to Azumama (Azuma)

• Like 3

Part 2 of the Ink-Stained Steel Sakura, it's been a while I was able to get all event ships(Since the Crimson Echoes Rerun event).

New Ships:

Spoiler

5a4314370362deb9d504406fd096043f15957905

I'm going to grow on you, just wait and see.

a651f835f7080e56a64ab74a7d37eaf515957906

There's all "Kongou" sisters gotten, wait I forgot I miss Hiei.

4f6fe68b5ad777b60ce3bc145622d5ba15957906

There's the "Miko" sisters gotten.

a6d6e7f0a2e86d15358be8dee0fe9abd15957906

The only non-event ship girl I got but at least's a Sakura Empire Ship Girl.

7adac96a27c85d00f3be03a818c0ca7a15957906

Talk about luck that the last wisdom cubes I used, give me the last event ship.

• Like 3

I was just as surprised as Javelin was at first...

fHfx72K.jpg

I'll announce my PR ship collection soon enough. With catch up I'm about to get another ship, about to get Roon to max possible development and have just got a certain PR ship that is easily confused with the boss that kills most Bloodborne runs.

(P.s. I've been gone a while due to games, how do you all manage to play mobile games, keep up with forums AND play on pc and/or console.  I cannot keep up...)

• Like 3

I'm at a crossroads right now. Either A) I get good with meta so I can beat later levels and get ships I really want Choukai) or B ) just keep playing for events and for fun and never get ships I want like Choukai. 

I'm sure I can do both but I don't have the time rn to get meta. 

How does everyone feel about just using existing guides on what ships and equipment to use for guaranteed results?

3 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

I'm at a crossroads right now. Either A) I get good with meta so I can beat later levels and get ships I really want Choukai) or B ) just keep playing for events and for fun and never get ships I want like Choukai. 

I'm sure I can do both but I don't have the time rn to get meta. 

How does everyone feel about just using existing guides on what ships and equipment to use for guaranteed results?

"Meta" means different things to different people.  You should be able to clear 12-4 without fully optimized fleets.  So long as you have decent synergy is isn't that bad.  Personally, I like YourWaifuisShip's guide.  I don't agree with everything he says, but he does bother to explain the logic behind it, which helps you learn and form your own options.  

It requires the blessing of RNG, but Helena and Enterprise proccing at the same time will still carry you through most World 12 bosses.  

• Like 2

New ships  i got right before Sakura event:

lJzHbqM.png

zDROmbo.png

Ships i got from the event:

u4kDZ2E.pngHer friend is a plane.

2dle3gO.jpg

I thoght i already had her

G6aNRsO.png

She does look so great next to Takao and Noshiro as my 3rd Secretary.

New Retrofit i got done: (Cause i got a ton of copies of her)

U2Iu53O.png

Card games on boatorcycles.

Some funny stuff i seen in the dorm:

gqopOez.png

GBZ9ynQ.png

• Like 3

On 30/07/2020 at 5:48 PM, Helmet_time said:

"Meta" means different things to different people.  You should be able to clear 12-4 without fully optimized fleets.  So long as you have decent synergy is isn't that bad.  Personally, I like YourWaifuisShip's guide.  I don't agree with everything he says, but he does bother to explain the logic behind it, which helps you learn and form your own options.  

It requires the blessing of RNG, but Helena and Enterprise proccing at the same time will still carry you through most World 12 bosses.  

I don't think my fleets are optimised at all. I just scraped through 10-4 (that's why I took so long to respond as I was doing that.)

I'll give this a read, although I suspect I'll be using hand holding guides as I'm definitely in it for the waifu and collecting. 

• Like 1