Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

So Shinano came out and everywhere went into chaos. I had 370 cubes in the beginning and ended with 300 cubes. So let me tell you my current experience. On first 10 build, I got Chitose and Kashino, who was my goal for this event. I just Kashino had gotten a Cow-pattern bikini instead of just the plain one but oh well. On my 2nd 10 build, I let the voice of love take me higher and I got Shinano which was a huge relief since I heard horror stories of other people struggling. On my 4th 10 build, I got Chiyoda and she was the last event ship I got since I have no space left in my dorm. My goal is to get the Icon but I don't know if I will get the SSR ships since I don't want to waste a lot of cubes on ships, I technically don't want and I want to save as much for the Dead or Alive Collab.

OWxKU0S.jpg

UNTIaqD.jpg

KwuUzGV.jpg

EerGDdZ.jpg

YaHNbNk.jpg

r4riR60.jpg

I now have no space at all for any new ships. I have fast exp, one of the elite ships so they can eat a Bullin or in Chitose's case, eat her clone. I will also have to get rid of some ships that I don't use.

O8dhK0H.jpg

• Like 2

This Dreamwaker's Butterfly event is quite so-so and the only character ships I only cared for are these two that I manage to get after spending in some cubes, coins & quick finishers.

jpeg

jpeg

These damn suits that I had to get, but at the same time was worth it.  I did had to buy promise rings for these two when I will reach 100.

I might go for Kii (8000 pts) later on in the munitions shop!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Black54Ninja said:

This Dreamwaker's Butterfly event is quite so-so and the only character ships I only cared for are these two that I manage to get after spending in some cubes, coins & quick finishers.

jpeg

jpeg

These damn suits that I had to get, but at the same time was worth it.  I did had to buy promise rings for these two when I will reach 100.

I might go for Kii (8000 pts) later on in the munitions shop!

Shinano is something precious. Best floof. Easy to get for an UR too

Ugh, cannot share this gif. check it out here (it works lol)

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

Found it, as you can see Shinano only has 4 more aviation points and of course HP.

jGHHOud.png

Don't forget her skills

UUO3lkA.png

1st skill: I'm just basing on the description but those debuffs on her airstrike is pretty good. Idk how powerful it is compared to Saratoga or Formidable's extra airstrike.

2nd skill: She has move AVI on the first 2 battles? That might mean she's best at boss fleet.

3rd skill: "If fleet has 3 or more Sakura Empire ships." When I saw this, I immediately think of that one BB that can benefit her and the fleet...

qIthnCs.png

So yeah, Shinano seems to be another big addition to the IJN meta.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Revvie said:

So yeah, Shinano seems to be another big addition to the IJN meta.

The problem is that we are talking about a ship with a 1.2% rate to drop in gacha, compare with other carrier like you said Fomidable or Saratoga (both tier 0 btw), maybe spend a lot of coint and cube only fot get Shinano is maybe no a wise idea if you are looking for great ships of course, her last skill looks great but it has a problem, you need more sakura empire ships in your fleet and sometimes skill like that are annoying.

Edited by AlchemistWer

46 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

I got Suzutuki, Chiyoda and Kashino 

This is unfair. I need Kashino 

1 hour ago, AlchemistWer said:

The problem is that we are talking about a ship with a 1.2% rate to drop in gacha, compare with other carrier like you said Fomidable or Saratoga (both tier 0 btw), maybe spend a lot of coint and cube only fot get Shinano is maybe no a wise idea if you are looking for great ships of course, her last skill looks great but it has a problem, you need more sakura empire ships in your fleet and sometimes skill like that are annoying.

You guys meta? ?

Ships i got from last event:

T5RCvsk.png

Dow3Q29.png

Got both ships with building. Because who needs grinding maps when you can build em lol.

As for current event you get the most for your gems by buying Suzutsuki skin because it has 5 girls in swimwear for 880 gems.

Everyone in Azur Lane chat:

dv2IYhU.png

• Like 2

My cubes... -_- Not everyone has the greatest luck.

zNKH2OH.jpg

2sBLHXr.jpg

A new thicc sisters? Sign me up!

RImRhMw.jpg

You guys have water? 'Cause this demon is quite thirsty.

tgn1K5z.jpg

Got milk?

eBKrZ8L.jpg

More loli fluffs please.

Gb8HsWv.jpg

Uh oh... Her *** is coming off.

FwaIfJk.jpg

She's asleep? Attac the fluffs!!!

• Like 3

I just realised that I've made it past year one. A full 365 days of sticking with a mobile game....

My year 1 accomplishments 

Level 102
Ships owned: 20153
Commissions: 8011
Attacks: 30813
Exercises: 2051
Collection: 376/484 (77.7%)

Total fleet points: 7504
USS fleet points: 1731
Sakura Empire fleet points: 1949
Royal Navy fleet points: 1294
Iron Blood fleet points: 1146

Level 120 ships: Enterprise, Ayanami, Takao, Hiei, Yamashiro
Married: Enterprise, Ayanami, Takao, Laffey, Littorio, Helena, Azuma

PR1 ships: Neptune, Ibuki, Izumo, Room, Saint Louis
PR2 ships: Seattle, Georgia, Kitakaze, Azuma, Gascogne
PR3 ships: None

Have skin for: Enterprise, Ayanami, Takao, Hiei, Yamashiro, Laffey, Prinz Eugen, Littorio, Long Island, Ryuuhou, Z23, Fubuki, Albacore, U-556, Shiranui, Saratoga, Room, Mini, Indianapolis, Memphis, Graf Zeppelin, Swiftsure, Belfast, Javelin, Hermione, Yukikaze, Akashi, Makinami, Z26, Z35, Deutschland, Gambit, Isokaze, Ooshio, Craven, Mutsuki, Azuma, Ashigara, Wakaba, Le Malin, Universal Bulin, Bailey, Jupiter, Cygnet, Kashino, Neptune, Valiant, U-73, Le Mars

Retrofit complete: Ayanami, Yamashiro, Laffey, Long Island, Ranger, Hiryuu, Fusou, Helena, Portland, Suffolk, Z23, Shigure, Foxhound, Hatsuhara, Vogue, Shouhou, Shiranui, Saratoga, Isuzu, Warspite, Kinu, Hammann, Downed, Cassin, Amazon, Souryuu, Liepzig, Hyuuga

And most importantly, obscene amount of merchandise ?

Main goal is to reach full limit break with all my ships and get all PR. 

Here's to another year. ?

• Like 2