Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

3 hours ago, Black54Ninja said:

It's mostly good otherwise some translation still in chinese or japanese as well few stability issues with the loading in textures. They should've spend bit more time with maintenance than to release these small patches. I tend to heal more at the port than the healing items!

I give it a 4 stars & it does give a decent amount of healing items & action points supplies.  A huge plus that involves no morale to your squad & no oil usage (Except to use for Action points recoup).

Touch wood, but so far it's really generous. 40k+ points a few days in. Haven't noticed any Chinese bar one occasion, for me it's crashing too much. And having to update every 3 hours is annoying. 

Early days though, and encouraging to guild is good. 

Kinda forgot to post that i did get Garlic Shark from build:

bzFHhup.png

As for Op Siren i do quite like how there's no oil requirement as it allows for some otherwise too oil intensive fleets to be made.

Also anyone gonna make a full on PR only fleet? Just to flex on all.

@MossyOakRcn42

Just wanted to point out that some of the links you post to pic do seem to be broken in the last two posts you made.

As a guess of mine try to remove that ?format=jpg&name=large part and replace it with .jpg or .png depending on the pic.

Edited by Tosmasta00

11 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

@MossyOakRcn42

Just wanted to point out that some of the links you post to pic do seem to be broken in the last two posts you made.

As a guess of mine try to remove that ?format=jpg&name=large part and replace it with .jpg or .png depending on the pic.

That is odd...they (all of the images, the two Twitter posts with the Live2D skin preview videos) all show up on both my gaming PC at home and my video editing PC at work. Sorry about that...I got so carried away posting the avalanche of new skins, new shipfus, and other upcoming content for Azur Lane that perhaps it ended up breaking some of the images in each post. I'll take your advice (about removing that jargon that Twitter adds to some images in the URL) and apply that in the future.

Anyway, while we have some downtime (with the Azur Lane servers down for maintenance in order to bring the new event online), enjoy the official PV for the Inverted Orthant Ironblood event!

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 2

What a way to end the year is to celebrate with the thicc Germans.

3rhTuEa.jpg

Sorry Admiral Hipper. That short red haired tho.

qFVTbMf.jpg

Ah yes, always have the best rear side.

bHXOpTT.jpg

Zepellin's imouto? Double the hate?

qmt6N3L.jpg

Bruh... Look at how thicc her hair is.

• Like 2

Sigh...the guild I was apart of (member for five months) was disbanded today (the guild leader didn't give any warning...I logged on this morning after installing the update and received a inbox message from the game that the guild I was in had been shut down). The quest to find another guild to join on the Washington server begins again in earnest (fingers crossed that I find one soon...it took me months to get into my first guild after submitting thirty different requests [19 to Azur Lane guilds, 11 to Crimson Axis guilds] to join).

Anyway, I ended up using all thirty of my Wisdom Cubes that I had left on my account, and all I got out of it was one KMS Peter Strasser (along with a bunch of USS Langely, HMS Kent [Hey, Shikikan!], and HMS Suffolk dupes). When I get paid on Friday, I intend to invest some funds into getting 55-ish cubes (along with cubes I earn from in-game activities) in the hopes of building more of the new Ironblood ships (I will be extremely sad/disappointed if I don't get either KMS Weser or KMS Prinz Heinrich out of this event). 

Here is some minor nightmare-fuel for any Shikikan who is a fan of USS Enterprise (check out what the mad lads at Yostar did):

Spoiler

Spoiler

It came from the Youtube comment section:

Me: Wait, Enty is a trap?
Azur Lane: *pulls gun* Always has been

Edited by MossyOakRcn42

EqdnxrqUUAAMMo4?format=jpg&name=small

I don't know why the game decided on my first few 10 pulls that I had to get Weser 4 times!  Then able to get Prinz Heinrich & Peter Strasser + buying their skins as well. Almost a bust as I'll be doing 3 pulls a day for the remainder of the event.  Luckily I still have plenty of cubes as I do need to rebuild the coins a bit.  Somehow I get Centaur & Biloxi along the way! 

EqeG7pkU8AAjIEF?format=jpg&name=small

Now I got Scamcat which she even gets her own skin too!

EqhrzMAVoAA5gPR?format=jpg&name=small

If that wasn't enough as I got these two as well as I rather pay up the points for U-37 rather than map drop or gacha!

Edited by Black54Ninja
  • Like 1

The last ships I got from year 2020. Some from the Rerun Character rate up before they were made permanent and the only pull of the new event I got before the year ended. I was lucky getting one of the shipgirls I wanted(Kurumi Peter Strasser). Now to see how many wisdom cubes I end up using to the rest of them(hopefully I get Nürnberg at least)

Also finished Operation Siren Chapter 1 so I get to challenge Hiryuu META, it's a good thing you don't have to win to get points.

New Shipgirls:

Spoiler

b419724ae5a78158c1564ae4c1948f7916084241

0b898f4f47a13dd4045c6a292c71fa7f16084241

c7ec88949ade11d454e927a768e2d0ae16084241

c8ec53f37e476903bb44ef281b5d519d16094810

715fc081e692a49323f44754940f40b716094810

9629deedd702db2b71d33281a3e78f9816094811

9e419c6f8a26425f6406d9e4c2b82ce816094811

New Skins:

Spoiler

56065fab45d3ba2b3f63caa2d5075dc516094811

c1f8bfb515a40e70e9a76f93ae68620f16094811

• Like 1

Hey skika! I'm back.

Hope y'all and doing well and had a good holiday break and new year. I've been away from a PC for the past two weeks due to holiday, lemme think what's happened since i last saw you all. ?

I've joined a guild, got a discord account for it and been competing to be number #1 mission completer. Training up a bunch of ships for meta gameplay and currently wooing Prinz Heinrich.

How's everyone doing?

• Like 1

Eq7-zR2UYAE5f7x?format=jpg&name=small

Things went well as I'd manage to get Hiryuu META on New Year's day!  Also got Z28 earlier this morning to complete the set of the newest Iron Blood members & she also got her skin that I'd bought too.  I did complete the blessing & new years invitation & not sure if I should choose Shoukaku or Montpelier.  I also manage to buy Odin skin too!  Plus now that I've gotten the preregistration to Blue Archive JP version successfully!

Just in case if you need to preregister for Blue archive!

https://twitter.com/Blue_ArchiveJP/status/1345958161274945537

Edited by Black54Ninja
  • Like 1

Sigh. I still can't do Operation Siren because of some bug but oh well, I got all the new Ironblood ships now.

rPnej23.jpg

A chuunibyou elf gothic loli!? Sign me up!

sWUxpzx.jpg

A pure and innocent Ironblood ship!? PROTECC.

k01c9gF.jpg

Another shark for the Wolf Pack.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Revvie said:

Sigh. I still can't do Operation Siren because of some bug but oh well, I got all the new Ironblood ships now.

rPnej23.jpg

A chuunibyou elf gothic loli!? Sign me up!

sWUxpzx.jpg

A pure and innocent Ironblood ship!? PROTECC.

k01c9gF.jpg

Another shark for the Wolf Pack.

Revvie, there are so many issues with this game right now and I think they may have "cyberpunked" themselves.  

- constant crashes on my iPad

- "submarine fleet" appears after every battle even if it's a PvP battle or there were no subs invovled

- half the juustagrams or event text appearing in Chinese or Japanese

I know that these developers work really hard and deserve a lot of credit, but sometimes they need to beta test better. 

7 hours ago, Black54Ninja said:

Just in case if you need to preregister for Blue archive!

https://twitter.com/Blue_ArchiveJP/status/1345958161274945537

What is Blue Archive if i may ask?

@AndyKazama

Have you tried the repair option? If that doesn't work maybe need to reinstall?

Because i don't seem to have any of these problems on my android smartphone.

Besides one juusta being in chinese for some reason.

6 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

What is Blue Archive if i may ask?

@AndyKazama

Have you tried the repair option? If that doesn't work maybe need to reinstall?

Because i don't seem to have any of these problems on my android smartphone.

Besides one juusta being in chinese for some reason.

Yikes I didn't. My bad. Or could be that my iPad belongs to work and I'm playing too much. ?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Black54Ninja said:

It's another yostar game which involves waifu RPG!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all Yostar games waifu games?

Ones enough for me. I know what I'm like. As soon as I'm really into something , I sink irl money in merch. It's for my own good I don't play another. 

jpeg

I'm liking to the pizza restaurant set as Belfast is looking very snazzy in her pizza worker outfit.  It's good thing I already have Fubuki as her outfit will be coming in soon enough.  It's a real shame that Hornet's outfit so far won't happen on the EN servers.  As for the next re-run Italian ship event coming up, which will probably not be much on my radar, though for sure I'm not going to do 5 or 10 pulls.  If I lucky to get Formidable then that's fine!

• Like 3