Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

55 minutes ago, UndeadBerserker7 said:

Been meaning to ask just haven't really found time (also been forgetting and remembering again) I got my first promise ring (I believe the game calls it) I guess last week but kind of debating if I should use it on my main or save it for another one later since I think I can only get one (free anyways).

In my opinion, it's best to use it on your strongest ship because if you're married to a ship, it will increase all base stats except speed by 9%. 12% increase if your ship has a Affection of 200.

Also in my opinion, use it on a ship that has wedding dress(because it's a pretty dress :awesome:). Only a few ships, mostly SR ships, has a wedding dress.

But it's up to you.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Revvie said:

In my opinion, it's best to use it on your strongest ship because if you're married to a ship, it will increase all base stats except speed by 9%. 12% increase if your ship has a Affection of 200.

Also in my opinion, use it on a ship that has wedding dress(because it's a pretty dress :awesome:). Only a few ships, mostly SR ships, has a wedding dress.

But it's up to you.

Thanks for letting me know and I think I might take your advice on that, tbh been thinking of Enterprise when she gets to that point (shes lvl 51 atm)

Been crazy busy at work, so I haven't had much time for gaming. 

The event grind continues.  I have had NO luck getting Akatsuki.  200 runs in B3 and nothing.  Her outline remains, mocking me.  Supposedly she’s only rare, so it shouldn’t be this hard.  I don’t know if it’s a bug, a secretly super low drop rate, or insanely bad luck.  How about you guys?  Have anybody gotten her?  I’ve seen a couple other people complain that she’s not dropping while others insist she’s in B3 and A3.  But that is information from the wiki.  Has another confirmed gotten her to drop on the NA server? 

Any tips or information would be greatly appreciated. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

Been crazy busy at work, so I haven't had much time for gaming. 

The event grind continues.  I have had NO luck getting Akatsuki.  200 runs in B3 and nothing.  Her outline remains, mocking me.  Supposedly she’s only rare, so it shouldn’t be this hard.  I don’t know if it’s a bug, a secretly super low drop rate, or insanely bad luck.  How about you guys?  Have anybody gotten her?  I’ve seen a couple other people complain that she’s not dropping while others insist she’s in B3 and A3.  But that is information from the wiki.  Has another confirmed gotten her to drop on the NA server? 

Any tips or information would be greatly appreciated. 

It seems for some people Akatsuki is really hard to drop. I didn't get her in any of my grinds but when I went to search more info on her, some said they got her multiple times but others say the gotten Zuikaku before getting Akatsuki. So I am going to say that she is really hard to get.

I got a new one. I've been trying to get her but I gave up on it but suddenly I got her while getting some gems. 

oGGVBgJ.jpg

Geez... You've kept your onee-chan waiting. 

Also, I brought another promise ring and I already know who I wanna marry...

QsrXWyR.jpg

jFS25oU.jpg

I wanna say something I find interesting btw...

3tBqmPS.jpg

6cTpHeC.jpg

There's a "big" difference between her default skin and her wedding dress. You guys know what I mean right? :awesome:

Also, I'm a little disappointed that there's no change on her voice lines(yellow vertical line 'Expressions' btw). Unlike Belfast, who's my first married ship, some of her lines have change.

TCfYOCz.jpg

Oh well. At least she has one of the best voice line of any ship. Belfast saying 'darling'. ^_^

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I keep getting Belfast in my light builds (I am not looking for anything, I am just doing it for the event currency) and I don't have the heart to kill her. I wish we could use multiple versions like a Clone Army or a Clone Navy in this case.

ppQcdL6.jpg?1

w4PULXu.jpg?1

tRWFR0d.jpg?1

axlvi2V.jpg?2

A true maid never leaves their master's side 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Melty said:

Saying that and her appearing multiple times kinda makes me think that I should marry Belfast next but I also want to marry Enterprise as well. I am obviously going to marry both but I don't who to marry first but for now I think it could be Belfast since she appears the most.

4tgTcXE.jpg?1

Pho8Pk4.jpg?1

• Like 1

On 10/14/2018 at 3:05 PM, Helmet_time said:

Finally got Akatsuki!

Dropped in D2 fairly easily.  I'm thinking she doesn't drop on normal at all due to a bug, or the Devs give her some trollol drop rate on A3 and B3 for giggles. 

Got everything from the event, so I'm off to try to mine Maya in 8-4.

Congrats on the drop. What does Akatsuki say when you do the Special Touch, Upset and Stranger Dialogue? I always check those dialogue boxes first when I get a new ship.

On 10/13/2018 at 11:28 AM, Melty said:

So today I had a shitty day and decided fuck it and bought two rings and married both Belfast and Enterprise They both look beautiful and also Belfast has way more new lines than Enterprise when married. For example Belfast talks about her new role as my wife in the Love Dialogue while Enterprise is just the same one. 

TxiXmAN.jpg?1

ECUZRtM.jpg?1

pT0czSH.jpg?1

Comparison between the Love Dialogues

gvHAMHd.jpg?1

3ZendGF.jpg?1

• Like 2

I finally got Zuikaku. I wanna get Shoukaku and Akatsuki but the event is about to end... Oh well I I didn't get these two but I'm excited for the next event.

ilan3b1.jpg

As much as I like twintails, I like this one better.

And then more retrofit...

HMS Ajax

4p2sTB2.jpg

HMS Ajax(Retrofit)

La66ni5.jpg

Anyone wanna lick her feet? Because I'm not gonna go it. :awesome:

• Like 2

Forgot to comment this when it happend but yesterday Morning I was lucky and built Shoukaku although I'm missing the other two I almost have enough points (if my calculations are correct) I should be able to get Zuikaku on the final day.

Not so sure about the last one though, unless I get very lucky in the next few builds I do.

Also been working on getting Enterprise and Prinz Eugen to the affection level to promise. 

81cKZDN.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/10/2018 at 5:30 AM, TheVader66 said:

Anyways @Artemisthemp @Atago @Melty @Helmet_time @Revvie How are you guys doing in the Akashi's Secret Missions? In case you don't know if you tap Akashi 30 times in the shop screen. She gives you a quest line and when you finish the quest line, you will get her as part of your Naval Fleet and also unlock the ability to build her as well. I am on mission six and now seeing the rest of the missions on the wiki.....this is going to be long.

Link to Akashi's Questline Guide: https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Akashi_Questline

b2RvGN4.jpg?1

CTjHrue.jpg?1

8FAbf8L.jpg?1

Thank you for that link, because I was lost, how to start her quest line.

The next event. eZmwVGK.jpg

QMxbD4z.jpg

Edited by Atago
  • Like 2

@Atago I'm stuck slowly completing "Complete re-stock dorm 14 times" like, I assume, pretty much everyone else is.  @Revvie for what it's worth Akatsuki drops fairly regularly on D-2.  If you've got the oil you might be able to find her in a last minute push.  Shoukaku is pure luck, so all I can suggest there is pray to RNG (or whale like all get out and burn gold and cubes until she drops).

I'm not sure how to feel about the Unicorn theme.  It looks super Star Trek: TOS.  Which, actually kinda cool.

• Like 1

Well the Dyed in Red was replace with Z Force and I didn't get Akatsuki but at least I got Shoukaku-nee.

Btw, did you guys repeated the missions of Z Force? I got all the rewards instantly like 2 Bulin or a SR BB Main gun.

Xbo9iSV.jpg

These 'soft' sisters has great skills but I'm not gonna replace the fox sisters... yet,

Also I got new ones and no new retrofit for me but one is brewing... kinda.

G2zeyKT.jpg

"Big" Cruiser :awesome:

W4mW4wq.jpg

More twintails please...

BzZHhIJ.jpg

Cleve-bro, a tomboyish girl in love.

• Like 2

I didn't know the event was going to end luckily I almost got everything in the store. I just wished I got all four Golden Sakura Tech Packs.

pXNoNF1.jpg?1

Also I got everything from the Space Theme for the dorm. Including the Moon and the UFO which costed gems but they are so cool since they are animated, I love the UFO especially since it is on the ground turned off until someone sits on it and it turns on and the bird comes out of nowhere and starts getting abducted. The Moon gets activated when someone sits on it and a little meteor floats around the person in a circle.

VbuNbmn.jpg?1

1 hour ago, Revvie said:

Well the Dyed in Red was replace with Z Force and I didn't get Akatsuki but at least I got Shoukaku-nee.

Btw, did you guys repeated the missions of Z Force? I got all the rewards instantly like 2 Bulin or a SR BB Main gun.

Xbo9iSV.jpg

These 'soft' sisters has great skills but I'm not gonna replace the fox sisters... yet,

Also I got new ones and no new retrofit for me but one is brewing... kinda.

G2zeyKT.jpg

"Big" Cruiser :awesome:

W4mW4wq.jpg

More twintails please...

BzZHhIJ.jpg

Cleve-bro, a tomboyish girl in love.

Congratulations on getting a lot of ships especially Shoukaku, Hornet and Cleveland. I am actually going to try to replace my Fox Sisters with the Crane Sisters. Akagi scare me and Shoukaku is soft. Also it is always great seeing Hornet appear since I love her so much that I married her since Hornet is my first above rare ship.

• Like 1

@Atago @Revvie @Artemisthemp @Melty @Helmet_time @UndeadBerserker7 Looks like the Fallen Wings Event is going to start on October 26, a day after Japan gets it as well. I didn't know we were going to get the event this early and I am so happy. I want to get Washington and North Carolina the most. The announcement came from A.I. Chan who plays a lot of Azur Lane, here is the video but lower your volume before watching it since she is really happy to play the English Version and the announcement is at 3:01 of the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9iDrn1Gmko&t

7ewetog41ct11.jpg

Also as the developers have promised they did change the designs for the following ships: USS Colorado, USS West Virginia and USS Maryland. After the original artist of those three ships started talking shit about Azur Lane and the fanbase. It is a long story that started with criticism about his artwork from people and him trying to deflect the blame towards Azur Lane by saying they changed his artwork and his prototype drawings were better and he showed the prototype drawings and they actually looked worse and it caused him to go apeshit on Azur Lane and the fanbase by saying Azur Lane doesn't deserve effort and that they are rip-off of KanColle and that Warship Girls are better (they actually stole more material from KanColle).

Anyways these are the new ship designed by a new artist. The picture isn't in good quality as they haven't been officially revealed together yet. 

i5mEWPY.png

Here is USS Maryland new design 

NmnUYNl.jpg

Here is USS Maryland old design

3itvHso.png?1